3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 25.11.19 03:57 pm

Do I have to have the Origin to play for the pirates? (Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order)

People, tell me who rocked the pirates, do I have a presence on the computer of Origin in order to run the pirates?
Just yesterday I downloaded some left Repack, thought today after work to play, and it was not there!
After I installed the game, when you start he began to write in English some stuff about the origin (origin seems to be running with orange no communication is possible), I don't know what that means. The origin of the profile I have, but I have it torn down (the origin) is useless, so I don't know what he wants, can rip curve.
Now again shake my rip, but from Khattab, yesterday it was not. In it, I'm sure, but still, who allowed the pirates needed on the computer running origin or not?
43 Comments
Sort by:
F
Filya Filipovich 15.07.20

I, too, abruptly ceased to run the game (black screen and throws), changed the date to later (01,12,2019) and it worked.
it is fun from denova? or Repack or tablet curve. repak from hatab I have a thank you for writing, I decided to ProBot and poluchilos

B
Bogdan Poddubnyy 15.07.20

Phil Filipovic
in the comp?

s
shodee 15.07.20

Melderon MDP
thank you so much, helped

19temik88 15.07.20

Tried everything, nothing helps, still asks for origin.

b
bayek 15.07.20

Thanks Phil Filipovic earned with the date change in the computer.

d
dilat 15.07.20

19temik88
Antivirus tablet ate

19temik88 15.07.20

How ten do all disable all antiviruses?

d
dilat 15.07.20

19temik88
You should separate any anti-virus? Some Kaspersky, NOD? Either you downloaded Origin-Rip, not a Repack

19temik88 15.07.20

Avasta removed, defender disabled, rocked and mechanics and hatab.

k
ketamine_ads 15.07.20

Check if the process is running with the game. Close the process and the error will disappear until the next time)

G
Garet312 15.07.20

Phil Filipovic
and where is this date change is necessary?

F
FOX_Skaynet 15.07.20

saa0891
Spasibo !!huge

F
FOX_Skaynet 15.07.20

19temik88
safety Windows ,(this is on win,10)the 2nd control settings and all the sliders there are off+I have brandmauer off because he's still online and the game slows down and just in case ,control panel ,system and security ,firewall, Windows defender ,zahodish there and on and off ,turn it off BUT if you still Pacino Stoi anitvirus what is already find how to turn it off I don't th laptop on 10ку in addition to staff protection are NOT set

F
FOX_Skaynet 15.07.20

dilat
how are you ???normal ??he was supposed to eat ,put antivirus ---play licenses ))are playing the pirates forget about antivirusnik + antivirusniki can still PILLS to block during a scan of your computer ,mind you this is me a couple of times so it was

d
dilat 15.07.20

FOX_Skaynet
Judging by your reaction, something is wrong with you. With antivirus you can safely play at pirates, and just by adding those files that are deleted by the antivirus, in exclusion thereof

M
Mars_City 15.07.20

After deleting these files everything was fine.

F
FOX_Skaynet 15.07.20

dilat
and Yes ,Sori ,I personally vabsche not put a once a week scan disposable doctor web

r
razrushitel1 15.07.20

Melderon MDP
It worked, thanks for the solution to the problem))you did a pretty bad day a little bit better))

H
Hanulia20 . 15.07.20

Melderon MDP
Thank you, buddy. Saved. Throughout the space of the Internet anywhere a clear solution is not available. I thought I had enough, you can demolish Repack, but no. Still poigraem! ;)))

F
Ffyjjjjjf3 15.07.20

Where to find the file OrangeEmu64.dll ? Found only dbdata.dll and removed. Downloaded the Repack from hatab today, the site says that enclosing a tablet, but still requires origin. What to do?