3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 13.09.19 02:34 pm

The optimization of the game

Let people discuss the optimization of toys and like who she is , judging by the tests it leaves much to be desired :)))
73 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spiny 25.10.20

gennaz
And you didn't think that the optimization was not brought for the Greens. When you start the game, you are greeted by the AMD logo. The game is under AMD and sharpened to see.

P
Palych Rokov 25.10.20

Spiny wrote:
But there's a 32-year-old, I've got 16. For the recommended requires 16 GB, that's possible rests. There's an i9 9700k, I've got an i7 8700k.
when the lack of operative is usually frisit, i.e. transfixation for a couple of seconds and a strong appeal to sdd or ndd, if you do not have it, it is not in the operational case, otherwise the operative on the phps does not affect, or rather it does not affect it at all except the smoothness of the gameplay and watch the testimony of msi ab, if the card is 99% loaded, then the process and the operative is not in the case. , 8700k in this game also behaves like any and9, the game is non-cessorosavisable and the emphasis will only be in the graphics card. Although for the game machine 32 operatives it is a mast hash for a long time

gennaz wrote:
rx 5700 in dx 12 1440r mode the same fps gives out.
gennaz wrote:
And it costs 4 times cheaper!
in all games 5700cht loses 2080 and very strongly, but there are a couple of games where the amd really shows itself, well, and as a be not necessary to compare the top product with the middle

Spiny wrote:
And you make RTX into some kind of titanium. Who has 1080 or 1080 Ti may not exactly be steaming about RTX, sit on at 1080. I jumped from 780.
I do not see the point of moving from 1080 to the 20th series, I will only switch to 3080, top products can be changed in a generation. When I jumped from two 780s to 1080, it was just something, I think you had even more wau. In general, 2080 is very powerful, I hope you're sitting on wine 10, not on a squalid semerke

P
Palych Rokov 25.10.20

Spiny wrote:
And you didn't think that the optimization was not brought for the Greens. When you start the game, you are greeted by the AMD logo. The game is under AMD and sharpened to see.
There is no optimization under red or green, green everywhere ahead, but in some places the reds show themselves well and in principle almost caught up with the last generation of greens. Most likely you have a software side of some kind, maybe the upgrades are not worth it, maybe the system is, maybe the wood is not the last

S
Spiny 25.10.20

Steve Taller
The game flies up to 120 fps. More than that video that I threw off, but it's just 2080, but wins me from memory and by CPU. I've had a drop of fps with frieze. Memory frankly is not so good, because everyone has a budget. It's one thing to change just complete, and another thing to buy a whole computer. I took it in two stages. I took everything at first except see-in. The RTX had not yet come out in Russia, but then it was taken. SSD did not even take, took only ordinary. I didn't see the point of taking it back then. Well, you take a small sd under the wind, there will be a wind for a couple of seconds to load and that's it. For games you need to take a lot of volume, and this is money, then took to the budget. Winda 10 is about a license and has been around for a long time. And did the focus on the percent of the video and mine because the processor also gives an increase in the phps. Even described above, I do not remember in detail now, but looked like on BF 5 i7 8700k and i9 or the same as in the video and the addition of phps about 10 was.

P
Palych Rokov 25.10.20

Spiny
You play on the ultras, you will not be in the percentage of emphasis, if the msi ab card is 98-99%, the percentage does its job, the difference between the props is felt in the pro software, when all the kernels /flows in the weave are loaded. In games, even 7700k still drags, although loaded under the tie and back to the back it is enough, so there is no difference when the emphasis in the card between the proces will not be, though7, though107. But the operatives you may miss and goes to the appeal to the hard drive, I have only an axis is, games on the usual hard and everything is fine, put the game on the sd do not see the point, except that the download will be faster, but I do not soar, friezes I do not have, but the opera as if over the head. If opera is lacking no sd will not help

Y
YankiChat 25.10.20

I had a problem. Borda stupidly does not see the main screen and can not switch to it.
Only disabling the secondary screen when you start helps, but it's not fun at all. Maybe who knows how to fix it?

s
snake_predator 25.10.20

That's all that would be fine, but during the shootouts the fps drops to 40 (

J
JonDocker 25.10.20

Cheburashka
Yes, 100% you need 80 fps, especially if you have a moniker with a hertsovka 60, then at least 80 should, and ideally 240. It's like putting a scoreboard with a top speed of 320 km/h when the fuck is going to die out already.

S
St.GoSHa 25.10.20

9900K, 2070 Super, 16 Gb
FPS dances around 70-100. Periodically there are friezes. Pretty often the game crashes, but I think it's because of the dispersal of memory.

P
Palych Rokov 25.10.20

Spiny wrote:
Even described above, I do not remember in detail now, but looked like on BF 5 i7 8700k and i9 or the same as in the video and the addition of phps about 10 was.
Can't be that, 8700k in the battle 5 mouths 2080 loads at full easy and the emphasis will again be only in the card, but not in the percent even online. The difference in phps may be due to the different frequency of the graphics card, can there the card was a snuffed over 2ggz on the chip or the test was not on the ultras where the interest matters

JonDocker wrote:
Yes, 100% you need 80 fps, especially if you have a moniker with a hertsovka 60, then at least 80 should, and ideally 240.
I have a monique with a hertsov 60Hz, I put in the settings of firewood to "quickly" and in games cut it off, get a phps above 60, but without tearing the image, the truth works for some reason only everywhere except the volcano, open-rail and dh12, that's not why in the nvid can not bring to mind this topic. So I'll tell you that at 60hz the moniker feels a drop in the fps from 120 to 80 and the more phps, the smoother the gameplay

P
Palych Rokov 25.10.20

St.GoSHa wrote:
FPS dances around 70-100. Periodically there are friezes. Pretty often the game crashes, but I think it's because of the dispersal of memory.
rather, because of the lack of operative, when the operatives are re-directed, incorrect timings usually fly into the chest. As the game sneaked into the "view of events" choose there seem "system" and look what led to the crash if the video-backer crashed looking for a problem in the see-off. Try to create a swap file

S
Streeting 25.10.20

St.GoSHa
Skin to default all in bios, game on SSD?
I don't understand why it's going to work well.

R
Roman Lavrentev 25.10.20

Ryzen 5 1600x 4Ghz, gtx1060 6gb, 16Gb 3000Mhz - goes on average with drawdowns of up to 50 on the moors and in particularly juicy scenes, with a huge amount of effects.
I'm updating the information.
In the power of the fps only in the area of 50 is kept, with hellish drawdowns up to 40. I decided to put all the settings on the minimum for fun, I thought mb che will change, but not much: the phps from 40 rose to 46.

T
Tsveer 25.10.20

Roman Lavrentyev
What's your motherboard?

R
Roman Lavrentev 25.10.20

Tsveer
GigabutT B450 Aurus Pro.
I just can't figure it out, and there could be a mother at all)

S
St.GoSHa 25.10.20

Streeting
Well, as a dispersal - just put the profile of XMP in BIOS. According to the manufacturer' assurances, the memory was tested at this frequency (3600). The game on the SSD is set.

E
Erken_kz 25.10.20

Guys I just purchased the game, when installing DirectX 12 very long loaded game, at D11 is much faster download. On the graphic test of the game, in some places on the D11 faster goes, but not everywhere. The question is whether it is worth setting D12 in the chart? And judging by the screensaver the game goes well under AMD, and I have Nvidia GTX 1060 6Gb/

E
Erken_kz 25.10.20

Roman Lavrentyev
I also wonder - how much does the mother affect performance? I have a budget-office Biostar H61MGV3 with two memory slots. Xeon 1230v2 processor (similar to i5-3770) 3.3Mhz, GTX 1060 6Gb (JetStream), RAM 12GB 1333. So, after assembling this set noticed in the games (Assasin Odyssey, Desteni 2, Shada of Tomb Rider) - first let's allow 60FPS, but in a few seconds falls to 40FPS. Thz, how much of an impact does the motherboard have?

R
Roman Lavrentev 25.10.20

Erken_kz
I can only say about the Odyssey that I also have there fps up to 40 sags, though rarely. But only when there are so many effects, vegetation or nps around. But even Odyssey on high I fly like a rocket, although there is an open world more beautiful and saturated than in the board, and more.
But the board is something that upsets drawers in some locations.

S
Streeting 25.10.20

for High settings graphics 1060ghth is not enough, it is necessary 1070, although what to expect then? 2019, the average is already 2060 rtx anyway. Fog in the settings: the difference from medium to high is 15-20 fps, so turn the fog on the medium or off.