3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 13.09.19 02:34 pm

The optimization of the game

Let people discuss the optimization of toys and like who she is , judging by the tests it leaves much to be desired :)))
73 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metal.01 25.10.20

Hello world! Tell me please go game on the lowest settings?
My laptop https://market.yandex.ru/product--noutbuk-msi-gp72-6qf-leopard-pro/13483455/spec?track=char

a
alt_engel 25.10.20

Metal.01
it's going to be a good idea, you can expect something like the video or even a little better.

Spoiler

M
Metal.01 25.10.20

alt_engel
Thank you! And for the video a separate tremendous!)

P
Palych Rokov 25.10.20

In short, if we talk about optimization of the game go to the location of the Jacobs Mansion in Eden-6, that's where you go to this mansion in the moments of kneading on the dh11 I had wild drawdowns. Although before that, most of the time in 1440r on the ultras was held 70 degrees. On the dh12 phps smaller, but apparently better for rare events and a stable timeline of the frame. It will be necessary to try this location on the dh12, by the way it was taken for some reason in the internal performance test. In general, imho optimization of the game is rotten, on the cards from amd if in the dh11 to play there is a nvidia better under the dr11, but on the dr12 do not occur drawdown in the loading of vidyahi and there is no such a strong jump of phps back and forth. I noticed that in dh12 the consumption of operative almost doubled, I easily over 15 gigs passes. On my system the game is on the verge I believe. Here filmed also in a heavy location with kneading vidosik

Z
Zik3aK 25.10.20

The game is tired of the endgame to hang. There is a picture - the music plays on. In other games there are no problems at all) epic, what to say.

S
STALKER CRAFT 25.10.20

Zik3aK
I've started to have lags, too. I turned it on yesterday. didn't go into the game in three weeks. terrible lags when entering any location. I used to play ultras. all the norms were. but after the last update on the minimals lays. I really don't know who to blame I still driver to vidyyyy has updated. but there are no problems in other games. Headlights edge on ultras flying.

S
STALKER CRAFT 25.10.20

Zik3aK
I think I've been over. turned off the network game. put the local and all the ske territories on the ultras

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 26.01.21

gennaz
It is better to throw screenshots of the bench test results from the game into spoilers, so they will definitely be useful, and your YouTube videos are deleted or inaccessible.

N

Lex-one A
comfortable game in a dynamic shooter starts at 60+ fps, at 30-60 fps it is almost impossible to play new shooters with real players, at 24-30 fps when you turn the camera, twitchy psychedelics and difficulties of orientation in shootouts begin, at 20-24 fps becomes difficult to hit the mobs without even moving, at 12-20 fps it becomes difficult to navigate in space, at 6-12 fps already in the menu difficulties begin with determining the position of the cursor and pressing the buttons on the screen. But even to such a frame rate, the human brain is able to adapt, and the player gets used to it ... But at 6-fps, a vigorous slideshow begins, which even a trained human brain cannot digest!
Although one hell of a thing, you are staring at the same flat (even if it is curved) screen, on any monitor ..
And why then pay for 60+ if you are still looking at the pictures in the monitor? 6 fps - folk frame rate, the rest is from the evil one! 😎

N

Palych Rokov
In the Windows resource monitor everything is by threads, even the detail of processes is available. Stop climbing the backyards of the Internet, learn to use the operating system adequately, please!
Task Manager> Performance tab> Resource Monitor button> CPU tab.
All the necessary infa is there. But for monitoring vidyuhi you need third-party applications, yes.

g
gennaz 26.01.21

NateberegiSRatsiju
Everything is in place, just checked.

p
pro100_2020 01.02.21

I have a problem like this, I run the game, so I have an endless black screen with a dancing piece of iron, what can I do how to fix it?

P
Palych Rokov 13.01.22

Having played board 1 many years ago, I absolutely didn’t like it and didn’t appreciate it at all, it was even strange that it had so many fans, given the cartoonish style of the game. The second part also seemed to be the same hat, the presequel did not go far from it, so there was no joy from the release of board 3 because I did not expect it at all. Through laziness, after a while, I checked out the folk version and oddly enough, but it came to me so much that I immediately bought a complete face with all the DLC, which I eventually passed, having played more than 120 hours in the game. Of course, according to optimization, the game of stars from the sky was not enough and, as for cartoon graphics, it was too gluttonous on the resources of the video card, the folk version with dx11 was unplayable on the RTX 2080s, like the license in principle, due to constant friezes that happened almost every 5 -7 seconds, switching to dx12 removed friezes, but slightly reduced the overall fps in the game, but I will say that it is much better to play with a fps 5-7 frames lower than playing with crazy friezes, when every 5-7 seconds the picture freezes stupidly. Not so long ago I became the owner of an amd card, how upset I was that it became impossible to play board 3 because of these crazy friezes, which were exactly the same both in dx11 and dx12. I can’t say that board 3 is too relevant for me, since I went through it, and the 2 seasons I bought additionally turned out to be full of crap, which, as it were, hinted at the fact that it was time to send 130GB of materials with the game to the basket. But by chance I stumbled upon a wonderful article how upset I was that it became completely impossible to play board 3 because of these freaking friezes, which were exactly the same in both dx11 and dx12. I can’t say that board 3 is too relevant for me, since I went through it, and the 2 seasons I bought additionally turned out to be full of crap, which, as it were, hinted at the fact that it was time to send 130GB of materials with the game to the basket. But by chance I stumbled upon a wonderful article how upset I was that it became impossible to play board 3 at all because of these freaking friezes, which were exactly the same in both dx11 and dx12. I can’t say that board 3 is too relevant for me, since I went through it, and the 2 seasons I bought additionally turned out to be full of crap, which, as it were, hinted at the fact that it was time to send 130GB of materials with the game to the basket. But by chance I stumbled upon a wonderful article
Spoilerhttps://steamcommunity.com/app/397540/discussions/0/2573193396567786749/. The advice of a certain DragON helped me a lot, and also, oddly enough, the complete cleaning of the cache folder of the launcher’s cache, I don’t know what the relationship between the launcher’s cache and the operation of the game is, but it’s a fact. I heard a lot about the fact that AMD cards just catch wild profit from dx12, but I myself have come across more than once that games can work better on dx11 on AMD. By the way, board 3 works more stable for me on dx11