3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FriendAid 13.09.19 02:36 pm

Pirates

Has information about the burglary?
80 Comments
Sort by:
b
bazilews 12.07.21

Magnum 500 I
see. Thank you.

D
Denis Kyokushin 12.07.21

_DooM_
_DooM_ wrote: Is the
game demanding on the hardware? If Board 3 does not export 1050 at high in FHD, then Board 3 is a piece of unoptimized code

S
STRengths 12.07.21

On the pirate, by the way, there is no way to enter the shift codes for the golden keys, and the trainers and cheat engine tables require at least 1 key, have any ideas what to do with these?

The update, you can just take it somewhere, for example, on the nexus' profile with the keys.

R
Rush Metis 12.07.21

saa0891 Well
I said that the Chinese will bang her too, CODEX is great!
I already downloaded it from the mirror - do not forget to activate vpn. The fling trainer adds keys from scratch.

_
_DooM_ 12.07.21

Denis Kyokushin
no, not particularly demanding on normal hardware, but modern igori with modern graphene cannot run normally on 1050 nvidia, it's an office video card.

R
RedSerG 12.07.21

Has anyone encountered frequent departures?
If so, could you solve it somehow?
If so, how, please tell
me. Thanks in advance

a
ashleyalicia 12.07.21

STRengths
why do you need these keys? these keys open a chest that will spawn exactly the same garbage as any other chest in the game, it all depends on the complexity of the game. If you don't have the patience to collect unique guns and equipment, tapni in the trainer, and you will have a rain of legendaries. Or put the third level of chaos and the game itself will spawn lilac and orange loot in mountains.

H
Hogun 12.07.21

I downloaded the repack from the khatab. The day was played normally, and the next day it began to crash at startup. Reinstallation didn't help. What is the problem?

S
ShiHou 12.07.21

The question is, how to turn on Russian on a crack, at least subs?

F
Free-Jee 12.07.21

Do I have one card open for 5 seconds?

B
Belezerion 12.07.21

Free-Jee
I have it longer.

F
Free-Jee 12.07.21

Belezerion
it turned out that the problem is in the Russian version of the game, in English everything opens fine

N
Nikita Spiridonenko 12.07.21

When will the game + DLS be released?

W
Who Is Here 12.07.21

What kind of trash with lost saves? Nobody knows?

P
Piracy is a boon 12.07.21

Who is the
Russified version here? I had a problem with broken saves on it. I still play English with NG. Repack from the khatab. Run as administrator.

W
Who Is Here 12.07.21

Will there be a hack with additions?

S
Stanislavich 12.07.21

Guys, who played pirates in terms of difficulty? and what is the difficulty in playing solo?
The game is strongly tailored for co-op, I caught fierce facepalms on one boss (Boss on Pandora at the beginning of the game, a lover of music).
Is it possible in the game to connect any partner bot on a permanent basis?

c
callmegod 12.07.21

Stanislavich
You can't. The boss is normal. Play as a hunter with animal companions.

s
saa0891 12.07.21

Stanislavich wrote:
Guys, who played pirates in terms of difficulty? and what is the difficulty in playing solo?
The game is heavily sharpened for co-op, I caught fierce facepalms on one boss.Even
in the mode, a true storage seeker can be passed without any problems at all (not to mention the normal, this is generally a children's walk), it can only burn out from bosses in the 4th house mode, although with competent pumping and a certain loot, all this goes through normally.

By the way, it's easier on pirates, because. many buns, tricks and imbos have already been nerfed.

k
kiloou666 12.07.21

How to activate events?