3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FriendAid 13.09.19 02:36 pm

Pirates

Has information about the burglary?
80 Comments
Sort by:
L
LIRW 12.07.21

As the crackers stop paying, the pirate will appear. Denuva hasn't decided anything for a long time.
This is already clear to the fool. Otherwise, how to explain the fact that not long ago the game with a new protection was broken, and there are still quite a few games hanging under the old one ... they can't hack it?

D
Dogmeet 12.07.21

Magnum 500
By the end of the month, the

Fast of September 13th is due. It seems to me that the end of September has passed). It's funny that as a game comes out, experts immediately appear to determine the date of the hack. Well, it’s okay if you assumed on the basis of some data, but no - the mother’s would-be analysts just scribble posts "by the end of the week", "they will hack on the day of release - infa weaving", etc.

_
_DooM_ 12.07.21

I can stream the passage and then you will not have to wait for the pirates.

M
Metalist1925 12.07.21

Magnum 500
The game is not in Steam. And I myself earn and can spend on the game, because I just know the value of labor and payment for it

M
Magnum 500 12.07.21

Dogmeet Data based on previously cracked releases. And the terms are different from hacking on the day of release to 2 years. Well, they didn't break it in September and that someone was hurt? You are funny. I did not confirm the date but assumed. Gears 5 was broken in two weeks and Borda is not broken because the game is not a priority + as mentioned above, the possible payment to crackers

M
Magnum 500 12.07.21

Metalist1925
Why waste money on an obviously boring game? The pirate will come out sooner or later anyway. Won Gear 5 still costs money, at least it's interesting to play

M
Magnum 500 12.07.21

_DooM_
You are our Savior. But I'm afraid gideon and other gaming brothers beat you

M
Metalist1925 12.07.21

Magnum 500 is
not why. I buy what I'm interested in, what I'm not and I'm not even interested in downloading from torrents

l
legusor 12.07.21

accounts with borderlands3 are already selling for 100 rubles, what kind of pirate can it be?

_
_DooM_ 12.07.21

Magnum 500
So why are you waiting for a pirate then?

S
SonyK_2 12.07.21

_DooM_
When you can't download for free - the game is boring, bad, etc., but when it gets hacked ...
Spoiler

m
maxpayen 12.07.21

Well, how are things ........ broke in ....... ahahahahahahahhaa

_
_DooM_ 12.07.21

SonyK_2
These homeless people, if it starts on their buckets, it will already be a miracle.

w
william1992 12.07.21

SonyK_2
I bought activation for one hundred rubles - the game is dull shit

D
Dogmeet 12.07.21

william1992
you could read the reviews to understand this and save 100 rubles

S
SonyK_2 12.07.21

william1992 wrote:
I bought an activation for one hundred rubles - the game is a dull g ...
Is the 3rd part fundamentally different from the previous ones? - if you played them, you could understand what the game is. If not, the network is full of different reviews, videos, etc. Of course, 100 rubles are not mine and not a lot of money, but if you wanted to understand whether you liked the game (or not), it was possible for free.

w
william1992 12.07.21

Dogmeet
For a hundred rubles, you can see for yourself )

M
Magnum 500 12.07.21

_DooM_
Especially not waiting. But when it comes out I download and run, it will be boring to delete. Both Borda were bland boring. True, the pre-sequel played longer but also did not finish it to the end

W
Warrior of Morgoth 12.07.21

SonyK_2
Sorry for hitting, but you understand all the Teltel games are bought from me, the mass effect trilogy is bought. Dragon Edge is purchased. In vain I just bought the Inquisition. If I know that the game will be played three times, I will buy it. I'm right in my own way, don't you think?

K
Kirill Toksin 12.07.21

william1992
Where did you buy activation for 100 rubles? Say please. I also want to.