3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Makoley Kalkin 27.11.19 05:41 am

Who most of the dead mind ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

A lot of people died , and many I have forgotten , but some gave mark in my Vademecum heart . I hope you (
I feel sorry for iris Von Marek , Witold Von Mereka , the Vesemira , Especially the Baron's tragic story :(
And many a friend . Sorry that I forgot their names (
Share the names of the dead or of the dead.
Luik , if you wish they all lived .

78 Comments
Sort by:
j
jackonda 27.11.19

Macaulay Culkin
cha Baron died?

N
Nord2232 27.11.19

Vesimir and Baron

N
NightHawkreal 27.11.19

Sigi Rowena. Greed is a bad thing.

V
Vladislav Igorevich 27.11.19

Well, of course Vesemir. A veteran of the school of Wolf, Geralt's mentor. Even though I like the other wizards, but would have killed any of them - it would not hurt

W
Wild Rider 27.11.19

The girl on the quest Mouse tower. A terrible death.

K
Kraicher 27.11.19

The red Baron. I have it hanged. I got a tragic story.

M
Mama Stiflera 27.11.19

Sorry for the bees in the back). And sorry most of all for Roche\Dijkstra. One of them somehow dies(

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 27.11.19

In the first pass, the Baron hung himself, sorry man was.
In the second passage left to treat his wife, I wish it was not exact.
None of Scialla not remembered. Dude saved CRIS from the Wild Hunt, and the Coward called and expelled. Died at the hands of Markala and rose from the dead for a few minutes by necromancy. That's it I really wish there was in the entire game, the rest somehow deserved to die or what happened to them.

F
Frat88 27.11.19

The vesemira and iris...

K
Kyubi 27.11.19

I feel sorry for the workers of a knife and axe and their children, whom I met while traveling through this world, because they have the same children that bloodthirsty witch left without fathers because of these brave men is not a good life came out in a big way and started collecting tributes from local residents.

W
Wild Rider 27.11.19

Frontier buccaneer
The game is great, characters are many - not all at once remember. Yes, Scialla really wish there was, unfairly he had been treated. Plyusanu.

S
Solidar 27.11.19

well, all these names could not only affect the death of Vesemira. But with iris, I was just Duplessy long what to choose for her the oblivion (even I don't know that there really is after death), or life in the picture.

a
andryuha-24 27.11.19

many people write about the Baron, I he is not dead, sorry for mostly only vesemira

M
Mandalorian 27.11.19

Probably only the vesemira and Scala......

M
Mabel Pines 27.11.19

I greatly pity all the trolls((( they Are umorno, try not to kill whenever possible.

G
Get Ohotnik 27.11.19

The vesemira was very sorry. The Baron also seems to have been a good man, but constantly got drunk and beat the shit out of his wife and daughter, that left him a negative.
Still can sportitalia and Roche with Bianca, but they decided just to sell the whole of the North Engyro, so sorry for their death I have not experienced. But Dyskstra hand just went up, but in the game, what's in the book, and I am very sympathetic.
Also saddened by the death of Sheal de Tancarville, but to save her was impossible, and left to the mercy of the Inquisition was somehow inhuman

S
StalkerVirys 27.11.19

tough choice, the whitefish, the hand struggled

B
BioGen 27.11.19

Probably Baron and Vesemira, although Baron more still sorry

W
Waffen 27.11.19

Vesemir,Collapse,Hjalmar and Keris(stupid as usual),Skial.Daughter Sarada with Colonize.

H
HyHeXacce 27.11.19

The vesemira