3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FallenGhost 27.11.19 05:45 am

Impressions of The Ghost Survivors DLC (Resident Evil 2)

Probably many of you tried out the modes from the Supplement. Did you like them?

Personally I'm not much came in, for this is the Fourth survivor/Tofu in a new wrapper. But the story the developers promised nothing. Well, even though the Supplement free for buy I most certainly would not. Maybe this will be interesting Sperner, but I'm not one of them.

Overall passing was not easy, especially mode No exit, which is unlocked after beating the main three. I cannot count how much was made of attempts to complete it. Repeat certainly will not. But the main modes ran again, improving the time and making the conditions for section Records'.
Spoiler

16 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blayzz 27.11.19

Well, considering that they are free, that is even anything like a nice addition to the main game.
It's a pity though of the story in them there is no could be about the mayor's daughter is about the measure to tell us more.
In General, the remake is awesome) I'm waiting now a remake of the third part about the Nemesis, hopefully with the sales they've got everything right

l
legusor 27.11.19

Yes, in fact the same as tofu or Hank, just with other skins. interesting new types of enemies, two of which – the regenerator and armoured zombies, great would fit into the gameplay of the main story, if the first jab, for example, the drain (unsuccessful experiments or mutations of the g-parasite) and the other at the police station and the lab (it would be just as sad to run out into the corridor with Brantome, fleeing from a tyrant, such as gases from him in a corridor with two Lizunov). and for a change in the laboratory and sewage could add zombie USS Umbrella, with grenades on the torso, the shooting of which leads to an explosion. balance, such changes would not have violated the, but the diversity and the hardcore would be more, if, of course, the developers originally added everything in the game, taking into account the placement of items and their quantity in the game.
I initially thought that these additions will be in the story, so to speak, will tell us a short history of the sad fate of the dead Kendo, daughter of the mayor and the USS commando, but no. for this reason, I'm disappointed, of course. me by themselves, these additional modes, like survival and mercenaries in all the previous games in the series interesting have never been. here is the same story.

K
Koresh Togliatti 27.11.19

And I'm very sorry I did not added mode of the mercenaries and especially the RAID mode in RE Revelations 1-2, many additional hours of gameplay lost...

S
Sanka Mirniy 27.11.19

I agree with the top friend in this game need a RAID mode or mercenaries, was that so hard to add this in the game(( they even Supplement was too lazy to make a normal story and promised a random loot each time you start the mission , but I didn't see him (( I hope the next will be very interesting even paid, although I think that they will just add new modes, characters and new monsters! I wonder when the next addition ???

F
FallenGhost 27.11.19

Sanka Mirniy
Mirniy Sanka wrote:
I wonder when the next addition ???
Personally, I think it will not. And to be honest, I would not like the new addition. For get that
Mirniy Sanka wrote:
they will just add new modes, characters and new monsters!
Better to let vengeance deal with Nemesis.

S
Sanka Mirniy 27.11.19

Well, the main part of employees is working on a Nemesis )) so that the announcement of the new it is only a matter of time, but the story of RE 2 is still not finished and I think they still make a Supplement about Ada Wong in a few months, paid as a full-fledged company )) because this thread they did not disclose fully and visionary developer would understand it ) but if not, then I do not understand Capcom !!!

z
zaicik 27.11.19

and DLS where you can download

F
FallenGhost 27.11.19

zaicik
The Incentive it went in the penultimate update.

s
saa0891 27.11.19

As in the original DLC is very short and weak,if I did RAID even with pumping barrels and a large number of locations even if it would be a copy of other parts as was the Revel 2,it would certainly be much more diverse and interesting.

l
lllXAHKlll 27.11.19

The addition of anything.

z
zaicik 27.11.19

Where Evo download

z
zaicik 27.11.19

gde skacat dlc

O
Ot Boga 27.11.19

zaicik
The Incentive to upgrade the game and DLC themselves will be added

F
FOX_Skaynet 19.03.21

guys pass for the sheriff an additional mode (pirate) 20 zomboks killed and the silence no one where no longer comes out, what's the problem ???

S
STING77 19.03.21

PASSED ALL GHOSTS
I liked the "forgotten soldier"

D
Denis g 24.05.21

Senseless shots. They are trying to push Tofu on serious cabbage soup. Rave.
A game like this needs atmospheric story additions, not this hat.