3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
medved0588 13.09.19 02:37 pm

When the break-in?

I wonder when will be hacking this game????))))
59 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik_mc_kawai 13.09.19

can I Express my opinion? you can ridicule me for. But!
I think that waiting for the update with the so-called hole of denova to break
here is how asasins creed odiseya or the origins
the hacking was on a certain patch
that's the same here, the holes not yet, glut the hole to break the hole)

S
Sergey Sukachev 13.09.19

no, they just paid for Newsom? do you think that game breaking Robinhood over just like that

A
Aleksey19820 13.09.19

men today 21.05.2019 and hacking no

p
pazzlxxx 13.09.19

bought the account to play for 150rubley,but not in this case. quest scapegoats,how to pick up shipwrecked? ship picks up!!!!

D
Dogmit 13.09.19

Sergei Sukachev
no, they just paid for Newsom? do you think that game breaking Robinhood over just like that

Nonsense. If there is contact of the intruder, it would be easier to take him down.

i
igso 13.09.19

pazzlxxx wrote:
bought the account to play for 150rubley,but not in this case. quest scapegoats,how to pick up shipwrecked? ship picks up!!!!
Don't worry too much. Anyway, a couple of days the rightful owner of this stolen account, write to support, you will be taken away and you don't have time to go through.

s
sHaoL1N 13.09.19

igso
So there you have to kind of go through offline, so that took a long time, but only if it will not be online in uplay to go, she will have it forever!

L
LunarEquestrianOriginal64 13.09.19

It had better be some kind of version table of denova to perform, what good are broken, which are not, are they updated with the new versions of the games. I think many people today bother this uncertainty...

V
Vladislav Goroshkin 13.09.19

pazzlxxx
renew. also it was before!

S
Sergey Bashkirov 13.09.19

LunarEquestrianOriginal64
https://rutab.net/b/games/2019/04/16/vzlom-anno-1800---versiya-denuvo.html

U
Ursegor 13.09.19

Vinni-Pukh
Anyone who is waiting for hacking, quite normal. In any case, the logic is no problem. Why buy if you can wait for hacking and to download the torrent?

V
Vinni-Pukh 13.09.19

Ursegor
Well, that would be elementary to play with the latest patches and add-ons, no? Without crutches to run the game and at least maintain eklyuziv on PC, which almost no.
Not, Oh by the way can wait, I do not care. Anno 2205 is still not hacked.

U
Ursegor 13.09.19

Vinni-Pukh
Vinni-Pukh wrote:
Well, that would be elementary to play with the latest patches and add-ons, no?
Even if the game is hacked almost immediately after the release, then parentlayout at least one more time when the game will release all the patches and Addons. Nothing is stopping you download prislonennoy the final version.

Vinni-Pukh wrote:
Without crutches to run the game
Looks like you only glib sign with cracked releases. Most of reperov add to their relize neobhodimoe software type package Visual C++ for Visual Studio, NET Framework, Java SE Runtime Environment, Direct X and other necessary. While most of the obese but only inform that the game will require one or the other. Besides the most suitable Repack still contain unofficial patches that fix the deficiencies of the same zhireyuschih igrodelov. I just do not buy the game, but I have never had a problem with the launch or the game Mechanics, Hatab, Catalista, the Nemos or Players.
Vinni-Pukh wrote:
to maintain the eklyuziv on PC
Ahem...

Are you serious? Support?! To support those who spend huge amounts on advertising and PR has not yet released the game, instead of a detailed, thorough testing. To support those who are most important to rake in more cash. To support those who wanted to spit on players and produces zabagovan, unoptimized game. Above you wrote
Vinni-Pukh wrote:
You are normal ?
And he? What sort of logic is lame.
Just do not write that then in games fix all Nkosazana. Do it then for months.
Vinni-Pukh wrote:
Not, Oh by the way can wait, I do not care
So what are you doing in this thread When hacking? Show off, nothing more.

a
airstorm 13.09.19

Vinni-Pukh wrote:
Why games JVM platform ?
Met a network game for which it was necessary. ;)
Here, for example
Спойлерhttps://ru-m.org/programmy-minecraft/1469-skachat-java-dlya-minecraft.html

U
Ursegor 13.09.19

Vinni-Pukh wrote:
Why games JVM platform ? Fell from the oak? Ikspert))))
Any student who plays minecraft knows about the need for this platform. Otherwise the game will not start, wise guy you are ours.

Vinni-Pukh wrote:
you do people buy
Yes, but buying only in case, when done conscientiously. Defective return and demand the money back. If the game was doing great, then there is no need to release patches. However, patches released, fixing bugs. Pretty sure that nothing you write this. Here you certainly do not understand. A normal person would not spend money on stuff and yell at each corner of the support developer another worthless garbage at the time of release

V
Vinni-Pukh 13.09.19

Ursegor
Ursegor wrote:
Any student who plays minecraft knows about the need for this platform. Otherwise the game will not start, wise guy you are ours.
wow, wow. I understand why she's such a slag in the technical aspect. In games using the JVM lol.
Ursegor wrote:
Yes, but buying only in case, when done conscientiously. Defective return and demand the money back. If the game was doing great, then there is no need to release patches. However, patches released, fixing bugs.
Give me one game where there was not a single patch.
Ursegor wrote:
A normal person would not spend money on stuff and yell at each corner of the support developer another worthless garbage at the time of release
The release is like 4 months. Great game, what's the problem to buy?

U
Ursegor 13.09.19

Vinni-Pukh
Well you deleted my first comment which started the whole controversy??????
I don't think you realized how silly you looked the nonsense about the purchase of the game in the topic about hacking. Most likely your vanity was hurt by the fact a huge number of minuses which he grabbed.
Vinni-Pukh wrote:
I understand why she's such a slag in the technical aspect. In games using the JVM lol.
Well, it is. Her be created, their players she had.
Vinni-Pukh wrote:
Give me one game where there was not a single patch.
So the fact of the matter is that there are no such games. About that speech. Therefore I see no reason to buy. Will be releasing in perfect condition, then we can think.
Vinni-Pukh wrote:
The release is like 4 months. Great game, what's the problem to buy?
The answer is just above. I will add more. For 4 months from the day of release, as you write, Analysit released 8 patches. Yes, if there the best optimization in the history of the games, the fact that the patch came out on average 1 time in 2 weeks after release, already talking about what raw has rolled out a game. Slag, you know, not buy. Although, as anyone.

V
Vinni-Pukh 13.09.19

Ursegor
Ursegor wrote:
Well you deleted my first comment which started the whole controversy??????
On PG there is moderation. What have I?)))))
Ursegor wrote:
So the fact of the matter is that there are no such games. About that speech. Therefore I see no reason to buy. Will be releasing in perfect condition, then we can think.
I think you just invented a kind of philosophy that justifies you to steal games. That's all)
A lot of games worth buying. Such as the Witcher 3, released 32 patch, and the game was a masterpiece and left.
Ursegor wrote:
Slag, you know, not buy. Although, as anyone.
I waste even the torrent does not swing.

U
Ursegor 13.09.19

Vinni-Pukh wrote:
On PG there is moderation. What have I?)))))
Yes well... ((( no words. Yes, your comment was absurd, but there was the fact that it was removed?! Damn, that's such actions to me even more nepostizhimym than buying games. I am forced to admit the failure of the hypothesis about deleting you your first comment.
Vinni-Pukh wrote:
I think you just invented a kind of philosophy that justifies you to steal games.
Well again

Do you not think the ENORMOUS number of people download the game? They also invented a philosophy, and even the same as me? Then pay attention: only a tiny amount of energy consumption can not afford to buy the game because of financial insecurity. A large part of it is more secured than the people who only pay for real quality stuff, decent pay.
Vinni-Pukh wrote:
Such as the Witcher 3, released 32 patch, and the game was a masterpiece and left.
And again, twenty-five? The game remained a masterpiece. The game was unplayable until I released like 10 patches, the game became close when the patch was already two dozen and only at the end, when exchanged three dozen of patches, it became a masterpiece. Deny it not! It became a masterpiece after 2 years and 32 patch!
If she just came out like this, I would not be sitting and not writing this response. I hope the hint, you understand.

V
Vinni-Pukh 13.09.19

Ursegor
Ursegor wrote:
Yes well... ((( no words. Yes, your comment was absurd, but there was the fact that it was removed?!
Perhaps modernization thought my comment as a provocation or flame.
Ursegor wrote:
A large part of it is more secured than the people who only pay for real quality stuff, decent pay.
Please read out your list of games purchased on steam. Want to see the library of games wealthy person.
Ursegor wrote:
And again, twenty-five? The game remained a masterpiece. The game was unplayable until I released like 10 patches, the game became close when the patch was already two dozen and only at the end, when exchanged three dozen of patches, it became a masterpiece. Deny it not! It became a masterpiece after 2 years and 32 patch!
If she just came out like this, I would not be sitting and not writing this response. I hope the hint, you understand.
It was the game of the year before came out all 32 of the patch. That's all.