3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
medved0588 13.09.19 02:37 pm

When the break-in?

I wonder when will be hacking this game????))))
59 Comments
Sort by:
U
Ursegor 13.09.19

Vinni-Pukh
Vinni-Pukh wrote:
Please read out your list of games purchased on steam
Your attention is also subjected to moderation? :D Well, maybe you're just careless or writing an answer after work - tired. If a bit carefully read the above, you can find these lines:
Ursegor wrote:
I just do not buy the game
Ursegor wrote:
Therefore I see no reason to buy. Will be releasing in perfect condition, then we can think.
So I have no list of games in steam, origin, yupley or somewhere else. And when you consider that more and more raw produce games, that list will not.
PS, just in case going forward. It was 10 years ago few online shareware games, where the registration fee, but even those exclusively on stolen accounts. The students of such good in bulk ;) I think you know about the Twinkie, multivote and other delights of online gaming.

M
Metis163 13.09.19

Revered) told analysts predicting a break-in) I wonder zduny else is here?) Or have already bought at least a discount?)

S
Sergey Shtyk 13.09.19

Metis163
You know, I jdon, I would have bought the game the incentive if she was there. But in the Epic Games Store I do not buy, shop over the publishers in the world that captivate developers that they put their offspring in their store, Epic Games, thus protesting against the Valve, but about the people that hate this move and Epic Games Store is the worst store games, Yes, there are a bunch exclusivos but in such a way to get them not seem cool.

m
mrKaktak 13.09.19

Sergei Shtyk
buy uplay

a
andrew154 13.09.19

I just want to give my 5 cents to the topic of discussion, wait for hacking the campaign will have to wait a long time, and not the fact that will, first of all ,where has the time gone ?? hacking no, in the meantime ,what do you get DLC and patches ? no forced entry, and there is still 1 DLC ,and how much is still unknown patches, guys,that's my word, people can not wait to play, follow the news Uplay was free Anno1800 week(Trial available was a stripped-down sandbox) everyone could watch it... now since 3 September to 30 September subscription Uplay+ if you want to see Anno 1800 hurry, and then draw conclusions, is the game worth the candle??
don't want to wait?? offline activation has not been canceled))) 100+ all the DLC !
something like that...

on the game itself, let's say,a mediocre game, it is not worth that kind of money...3100 with all the DLC in Uplay ...
the previous part was more successful, although this is my purely personal opinion, and someone to dissuade you from purchasing the game,I'm not going

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 07.01.21

McLaren MP4-4
Which version? How many releases weigh?

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 07.01.21

Ursegor By the
way, I play repacks of even purchased games, and not only for the indicated reasons, I also like to roll mods and go through with trainers and cheats, adjusting the gameplay for myself, and not sucking on the stick provided by the publisher in the position that he prefers.

M
McLaren MP4-4 07.01.21

NateberegiSRatsiju
Version 9.2.972600.
Two releases: 1) Download and play - 58.39 GB. 2) With installation - 23.43 GB.

U
Ursegor 07.01.21

NateberegiSRatsiju
NateberegiSRatsiju wrote:
without sucking on the stick provided by the publisher in the position he prefers.
Partially I understand you))) Partially - because I never bought games and did not encounter any restrictions imposed in litsuha: D
By the way, this game did not go. I do not know why. How do you like it?

D
Dartflame 07.01.21

What, homeless pirates? Have you played enough?

H
Horse fff coat 08.01.21

Dartflame
Dartflame wrote:
What, homeless pirates? Have you played enough?
Let's play! Why not? If they pay us a freebie for pre-orders, and mugs regularly pay for discounts and promotions, why not play ?! : D

D
Dartflame 08.01.21

Horse FFF coat
Well, the main thing is that you have enough for doshiki) otherwise you will die of hunger and there will be no one at the checkout to stand in a magnet)

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 08.01.21

Ursegor
I bought Generation zero instead at a sale in 2019, so xs .. I just expect a reskin 1404 with some gameplay upgrades, which is what I would like to get from the game.

N

Dartflame
Don't eat board in 2020+, not cake anymore.

H
Horse fff coat 08.01.21

Dartflame
Dartflame wrote:
Well, the main thing is that you have enough for doshiki)
Don't worry, I had enough on MSI GeForce RTX 3070 GAMING X TRIO, even before the release of Cyberbook;)
Dartflame wrote:
there will be no one at the checkout to stand in a magnet)
Calmness, magnets and fives without their plankton will not remain. Our brother, an experienced cadastral engineer, is not very much. In any large city we will be at work and with money;)

D
Dartflame 08.01.21

Horse FFF coat
Strange, enough for 3070, but not enough for the game. Maybe cadastral engineers shouldn't be paid either? Who decides who deserves the reward for their work and who doesn't?

H
Horse fff coat 08.01.21

Dartflame
Dartflame wrote:
Strange, 3070 was enough, but not enough for the game.
I did not write about the lack of money for the game. Everyone decides for himself to buy or download. Specifically, I can buy, but I do not buy. I'm waiting for the hack and downloading.
Dartflame wrote:
Maybe cadastral engineers shouldn't be paid either?
You don't have to pay. If the employer does not pay, then quitting is a matter of five minutes. He wrote that there are not very many experienced cadastral engineers. We will quickly find a job. But if a client does not pay in addition (it does not work at all), then he will be planted with that pig in land surveying or with what document for real estate. In the future, this will result in a long running around in different offices and such paperwork that he will really regret it bitterly.
Dartflame wrote:
Who decides who deserves a reward for their work and who doesn't?
If you meant those bespectacled people who tap kilometers of algorithms and commands on the keyboard, then I don't care who decides for them. We have our own bosses, they have their own. It's another matter if I have a choice to buy or download a copy. I choose to download a copy, while I do not violate either the criminal or labor code;)

N

Horse FFF coat
All rogue bosses violate the Labor Code when they disown the best but inconvenient bespectacled people, having welded buzz on them (blizzard, electronics - documented bitches) and pumping out dibs from suckers (players who buy advertising instead of goods), clamping salary increases for normal workers. I'm not talking about cultural broth with minorities at all ..

H
Horse fff coat 08.01.21

NateberegiSRatsiju
NateberegiSRatsiju wrote:
Labor Code all brakodelnye bosses violate
Well so the relevant authorities, which must monitor this long bolt poklal, like a cd projekt red to their fans: D And if the man had no luck with the choice of profession and similar experts much, the Head will gladly cut down the one who has worked for 4-6 years, just not to raise the salary and take a new one at lower rates. In short, in our country this cuisine is dirtier than political!
I am silent about the broth of minorities and other holy fools with a non-standard type of life, my friend! Back still times when
Spoiler