3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
helsing2009 27.11.19 09:49 pm

Customize Windows 10

Welcome. Came it is time to move on this ill-fated ten. Who has already experience with setting up dozens? What better way to put in and what to turn off and set on a clean Windows. In General, what's superfluous and unnecessary to poobrezali? Maybe there are some good articles?
13 Comments
Sort by:
d
darkpromo 27.11.19

Put ltsc version, on torrents a lot of assemblies from original assemblies to with a bunch of cut stuff, only if you play anything through the MS store, you will need to install it and the xbox app

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.11.19

helsing2009
I have the image from the site Mike.Do not touch anything.I did not even activated, it works in demo-version))).However,16GB of RAM eats 2.7 GB

h
helsing2009 27.11.19

darkpromo
Well I have Forza 4 is, you have to put the MS Store?

h
helsing2009 27.11.19

Denis Kyokushin
Well, just say it in an original way a bunch of unnecessary services and other...

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.11.19

helsing2009
Sledili what?I have nothing valuable there, not introduce.Me these services are not annoying, the only thing that is sometimes annoying, this update Win during the game,that freezes
I buy the game from the phone, not a computer.The Steam app in mobile does not apply to an account in Google, and GOG and Uplay games bought through browsers,where not included in the accounts of Google.
You have the option to download the left image.But how will it work?I'll have to check in.If you have time and desire, please, try.I have just time but sadness, I decided not to bother

l
legusor 27.11.19

put the usual consumer PRO version and in no case do not use ownesboro from vasyanov where a bunch of obscure tweaks registry, disabled system components optional mount collector and all such bullshit. always use original images. the rest put or delete only your own.
from dalalat spies you can use O&O 10 shut up or destroy windows spying.
to remove the unnecessary shit from the UWP list applications can use the uninstall tool, there for the convenience even a separate tab there.
to return classic start can use startisback.
also you might need (and perhaps no) to disable some services, like tablet, biometrics, sysmain and the like. variants encyclopedia windows services for all versions has long been chock-full on the Internet.
everything you disconnected and removed, I suggest to write to a text file, preferably with a state disabled-remote by default. this is important in the case of if I have something on again-set in the event of a crash.
LTSC you obviously don't need.

h
helsing2009 27.11.19

Denis Kyokushin
Clear. And what is PRO?

h
helsing2009 27.11.19

legusor
Thank you for the detailed response.

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.11.19

helsing2009
Maximum speed, sort of.Home basic does not put never.You first pump the installer from Mike.When it starts up choose the right way and place to pump.I hard downloaded, then using Rufus 1.6 unpacked the image to a flash drive, and with flash installed

A
Antisocial 27.11.19

After the update, the computer still had to go to the vin10 (was reluctant to mess with the wood under the third usb and installing vin7 under coffe lake). After the seventh was initially uncomfortable. Windu took on the office. the website Mike, with the help of their MediaCreationTool. Eats ~2.5 GB of memory. If straining sledili, you can try to use Destroy Windows 10 Spying. Use ten since the summer, while working fine, just sometimes get these stupid update.

h
helsing2009 27.11.19

Denis Kyokushin
Well right now I put together a new computer. Have to be on the old download and prepare a USB flash drive. Think About fit...

Antisocial
Understood.

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.11.19

helsing2009
Well, che is there? Happened?Like, not?

h
helsing2009 27.11.19

Denis Kyokushin
Did not put still. Yesterday only downloaded and on a flash drive off. Sedna will put.