3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stepanchick 27.11.19 10:16 pm

For those who have the game will not start (Far Cry 2)

If you have the game does not start at the beginning there is a window and all no error code that will help you remove Nucleus.dll from C:\WINDOWS\system32 works in 80% of cases it is just because the word
P. S the problem because of the crack like
- - -
Please follow the forum rules.
Added PROPHET-911
38 Comments
Sort by:
J
JDM_Subaru 27.11.19

thanks, helped!!!

D
DEssametr 27.11.19

damn I don't have this file what to do!

w
woland-666 27.11.19

and I have no((((

L
LifeStream [Has left from 27.11.19

I already delete the game goes

D
DEssametr 27.11.19

I have a weak PC but the crisis norms роббит1

d
druhanoff 27.11.19

I do not want to disappoint you, but this graphics card is very weak for the Edge Lights, so there hardly anything I can besides buying a new more powerful vidyuhi.

s
sviatoy1993 27.11.19

PEOPLE!!! Tell me what to do? when trying to launch the game, POPs up a window that says error application initialization.

J
JDM_Subaru 27.11.19

2 sviatoy1993
tell me more!!!

J
JonnyQuest 27.11.19

ALL!! One game doesn't run with the error"application initialization
The problem is that the game requires a processor with support for SSE2 instruction!!
That is, all who have processors Athlon XP, Sempron game not start!! don't even try! just have to wait for a fix from fucking Websiteview to our percent game rolled if they are bitches in General about these processors remember..

D
Danteting 27.11.19

Who can,help.Somewhere in the middle of downloading the game,I stupidly throws,and says nothing.Don't know what to do.With iron all is good,no viruses.HELP!!!!!

H
HELIS 27.11.19

HELP. NOT START....In the middle of the download throws, silently....mother Maximus Formula 2 , Core2 E8400(3000),GeForce 9800 GT(1024 Mb),RAM 2GB,BIOS.....driver svezhak drive from the Beech?????help.........help.....help...

J
Joy McNally [Vernite Game 27.11.19

2HELIS

on your comp to fly. So odd handles its twists )

C
Cuba 27.11.19

People help run far cry 2 I go in menu start new game and when loading, the computer reboots ! tried to rearrange the game in any afext!

C
Cuba 27.11.19

UUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Launched! schA th write done ! first updated wood on vidyuhi! and then I went to start, run, dxdiag wrote went to the audio tab and removed uskorenie sound! the game start!

m
mgelo 27.11.19

There is a problem, edge lights 2 litsuha and it doesn't start, I mean I installed it and everything is fine and try to run I see only the initial logo and all silence.

m
mgelo 27.11.19

called to Buck , and about understand what could be the problem. I have Windows XP and I have net installed directX10 , and I said that the problem may be because of this, just said X10 not remove the need to reinstall Windows :(. maybe there's another way?

J
Josud 27.11.19

I have a game something game license from Buka game starts but after a bout of mallerey are loaded and there is a very long waited 80минут and screw all of whom are not old played a friend played pirates so it all works.

[
[FRz] 27.11.19

josud it would be good to see your config

X
Xandr-12 27.11.19

People who know tell me - mounted Edge Lights, download main menu, display different parameters, everything seems fine, start new game - loading and then the game crashes to Windows..((( Already on the Drava vidyuhi updated and direct new, and the game refuses to boot.. what could be wrong and how to deal with it?

[
[FRz] 27.11.19

Xandr-12
http://forums.playground.ru/far_cry_2/212201/#3854447