3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stepanchick 27.11.19 10:16 pm

For those who have the game will not start (Far Cry 2)

If you have the game does not start at the beginning there is a window and all no error code that will help you remove Nucleus.dll from C:\WINDOWS\system32 works in 80% of cases it is just because the word
P. S the problem because of the crack like
- - -
Please follow the forum rules.
Added PROPHET-911
38 Comments
Sort by:
J
Josud 27.11.19

Here's my configuration AMD 64 X2 6000 graphics card GeForce 9600 gt

[
[FRz] 27.11.19

Try the wood pokovyrjatsja settings sauzay in the game, put it on Normal or High ,Director 10 off(if any).So offhand it is difficult to determine, can you describe in detail what kind of fit(% traversed the game), and that the download, the usual slideshow, or a stupid black screen...

J
Josud 27.11.19

Damn it all I realized I put a buggy patch,and put it for all the labels on the map.Well, now everything is fine, reinstalled the game everything works,but unfortunately the problem with the map and left.

M
MEGA_SHOK 27.11.19

Plizzzz! help ! writes nasosnogo start because was not found dunial.dll

[
[FRz] 27.11.19

MEGA_SHOK

http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?dunia in the bin folder

E
Edonis 27.11.19

People, if not difficult to sort out for a while! I have not started editor far cry 2. The download window comes and then hangs for 2 minutes and disappears. While Sundry! Really really want your map to multiplayer morganite.

B
Biryuk 27.11.19

The people at the expense of the file Nucleus.dll!!!!!! I also didn't have it,but it still found after removing enjoyed the game!!!!!!!!
Go to C:\WINDOWS and press SEARCH enter the name of the file, find and remove!!! It's simple!!!!

[
[FRz] 27.11.19

The bear
What sobstenno for Nucleus.dll,what does it affect??How I'd managed to sleep.Accomplish your goal if not difficult.

...and it's probably DLL direct 10 XP??-))))

M
MotherTheresa 27.11.19

To solve problems: with the launch of the game ( as written ...food ...the food arrived! the game stops and does not start ), c is the loading and saving of save files, maybe a solution to the problems with sound and valicom from the game . To do this, run before game start the DirectX Diagnostic Tool he lies windows/system32/dxdiag.exe and leave it running, then run FarCry 2 . Or alternatively disable the service WindowsAudio or remove from the device Manager the audio device . And the game will run like a clock J
But the first option is more interesting. Patches, localization , old new viduh , as it turned out is not affected .
There is a hardware error and is tied to DirectX. If anyone is interested can dig further more specific find . With running the DirectX Diagnostic Tool, the game runs the second day and normally loaded , stored anywhere it won't .

v
vladislav_gc 27.11.19

I did not help,how else can you do...

B
Britanik_15 27.11.19

guys help when I start the game there is a picture that says Far Cry 2 and then nothing happens tried lot of things nothing helps, and this happened after reinstalling Windows

S
Subaru MotorSports 27.11.19

Britanik_15
https://forums.playground.ru/dirt_rally/problema_s_zapuskom-861868/#comment-13398954

B
Britanik_15 21.10.20

Subaru MotorSports
Thank you for reshing the problem

s
sevapva 21.10.20

I'm finally going to play well. 5K ultra. average phps 150 🤣🤣🤣

E
Egor Frolov 21.10.20

Who doesn't run Far Cry 2 (the picture appears and crashes) try downloading the igd11dxva file (32 bit or 64 bit file for your system).

k
ktoti 11.01.21

I had such a problem before playing everything was normal, but one day I decided to go in but the game did not start (after starting a window appears and disappears), many ways I tried it did not help

k
kosoi25ko-soi 28.08.21

I have Windows 10, it does not start, right now I will try to install it again without rusik

S
Sergey23456 21.10.22

Guys, I have Windows 10, try to make another public entry. (for those who don't know how) go to Control Panel/User Accounts/Manage Accounts/Add New User to PC Settings. You are redirected to the settings and click on the plus in the Other users section. (without using Microsoft)/