3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gaspar Monzh 27.11.19 10:19 pm

Questions on the passage (Split/Second)

It will ask questions about the gameplay.
For example, my question:
what is the meaning of directed in different directions the red arrows before super explosion (or whatever is correct)?
there to choose che need or what??
132 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xerozzz 27.11.19

Gears of Kane Oh yeah, sorry... Well then, just try not to touch the wall)

P
Prosto Keyn 27.11.19

Xerozzz well em hard)

N
Nemezis 27.11.19

UndugrounDRappA

Bach train on the bridge, Bach dam, does not appear on the inscription Instant Replay. At all. (((((

Edit

Not appeared ))

J
Jackson[x] 27.11.19

And what action the button performs shift ?
I mean when to use?

X
Xerozzz 27.11.19

SAW[82k] it activates the most powerful trigger. When you fill the power strip (the one under the bumper) completely, in some places on the map are just the best super hits, or super-a change in the road. A hint to what it is necessary to press shift, it will be either icon interaction, which appears over the machines (it is not blue and red) or the same red hexagon with an arrow. In the first case the machine something would fall/explode/arrives/will come (partly also track changes) in the second - something crashes/explodes and you receive a shorter route, but in this case, after you can use all, but not as much as it would be for a small shortcut'e, when you open shortest path closes behind you. Good luck!

J
Jackson[x] 27.11.19

Xerozzz -Thank You! Here it is in the nature the response of man. Learn how to meet the need. But I had hoped for an answer like: Yes, this obstacle of the second level
ps and that rarely appears, I already knew yesterday. Thanks again!

S
Seacher 27.11.19

People! I have the 2nd episode doesn't open the bonus race, although all the previous races in this episode was the first! Including in the 1st episode! How can I solve the problem? PS: the Image downloaded game ~ 4,04 GB!

U
UBIYCA PAKEMONAV 27.11.19

bonus race otkrivaut after destroying certain number of enemies seen the race and see how many it is necessary to destroy then choose the race kakuyunit from this episode and destroy sopernikov

S
Seacher 27.11.19

KILLER POKEMONA thank you!)

d
dimaAAA123 27.11.19

How to configure a gamepad ? I'm all set up , include the race for two , but the game is not on the keyboard and your controller , and both players run on the same keyboard !! How to make one on the keyboard and the other on the gamepad ???

C
CYBERMAX007 27.11.19

dimaAAA123:
27.05.10 14:01 how to configure a gamepad ? I'm all set up , include the race for two , but the game is not on the keyboard and your controller , and both players run on the same keyboard !! How to make one on the keyboard and the other on the gamepad ???
Igorka No. 1 have to play on the keyboard and player 2 on the joystick.

S
Seacher 27.11.19

P. p. a similar question was top!!! Read carefully! It is necessary to pass bonus any race and shoot down as many cars as possible having to come 1ым (if you came before the first)!

j
jackslaterhero 27.11.19

Easep.P. to open a the bonus you need to destroy N number of enemies, so if not open, go again to any race and all wet.

M
MickeT 27.11.19

for racing with a helicopter I recommend to take the car Cobretti GT RS is the most manageable and easily from missiles to Dodge. for truck identity fit or my favorite car Cobretti Slipstream drifting like butter and power bar fast dripping))

M
MickeT 27.11.19

and yet. in such races as survival (the truck with the barrels) and helicopter attack, there are multipliers (right in the middle of the trigger). so they were not reset to x1 should as much as possible not to die) I for example trucks to X6 reached. with a third place from first jump)

p
partaka 27.11.19

6 episod, race against time, at night the plant that they can't meet in the first place times, missing 2 -1,5 everything seems perfect passing, maybe there are places where you can cut?

V
VenomSRT 27.11.19

race against time? I did not pass. to cut it is impossible. I watched the video on YouTube - as I understand it you have to go without drifts, smoothly by adjusting the throttle. the people on the video were driving with a gamepad.

Already passed ))

p
partaka 27.11.19

passed too) with lots of snow driving, loyal tractors took) half a second won)

s
sotovik87 27.11.19

People who knows how to open the decal We haven't met before? goes to the players who played in the pure. Who has it open???

r
rock music 27.11.19

sotovik87
obviously, you have to have Pure installed, specifically to be recorded the save.