3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ARTAMON 27.11.19 10:19 pm

Help with cemetery orcs (Gothic)

I found two scrolls for teleport spells. don't know how to teleportals( where). Lukor not showing the desired location for teleportation. prompt HOW to BE?
34 Comments
Sort by:
A
And-14 27.11.19

I have the passage of the first Goths always have this issue. There are two ( as far as I know ) possible solutions:
1. To put a different version of the game, for example: it in Russian, reinstall in English, just keep the saves just in case. But since this method is too troublesome easier and safer to use the second.
2. To purchase a scroll of turning in the animal, not the meat beetle, and perevoditsja him about BA'al, then he will chase you, you need to escape from it into the left aisle, sometimes stop and wait for him, he will run a little zigzags, try not to fall under the hot hand of Lukor, because he is strong, reaches to the four pillars, among which is an Orc warrior, and transformed back into a human by clicking Enter below, if you have not killed the orcs and kill them with Baal ( although just in case, better to kill them before that ), after the orcs will not Lukor will go to the secret door.

T
Tekken [zazio] 27.11.19

ENP))about the 2 way didn't know :D,always the first used.

S
Sipogka 27.11.19

But it is not working.Checked.And read carefully what he writes

reaches to the four pillars, among which is an Orc warrior, and transformed back into a human by clicking Enter below, if you have not killed the orcs and kill them with Baal ( although, just in case, better to kill them before that ), after the orcs will not Lukor will go to the secret door.

A
And-14 27.11.19

Sipogka:
I have it going well, and not only me, many people I never write about what you do not know.
First, Baal will go back, but after a few steps turn to the secret door.
Maybe you have another version of the game (I have pirate 1.08 k)

S
Sipogka 27.11.19

Maybe another.I totally remember that he's near the door is as vkopanye.When teleporters and otkryvaesh the door he to talk to you should, and it does not itch. And if again to turn and run the effect is zero(even when the flood returns to the place near the door). I did the patch someone on the forum advised and it all went.

b
beregovoi brat 27.11.19

This is a known bug. It happens at times. It is best to do a test save before the cemetery. Sometimes the idol, immediately after the meeting, generally not going anywhere and not talking. Here, it usually helps replay or a trick with the scroll. It happens and more. Taking both of the scroll piece, an idol stands at the fork in and says we need to think. Somewhere refuses to go. So, best of all, it should be kept in the hall with columns, and then to collect scraps. Again, it helps to replay or trick with the scroll.

G
Gornaya_Lavanda 27.11.19

So I have this glitch. Lukor is in place, once gave him two scrolls and he realized that the spell of Teleportation. read the tips and tried to give pieces of parchment to Lukor one. and two at once, and did it before going into the left tunnel, after the right and middle,and go there... to no avail it is not going anywhere. and I understand, he needs me to go when I his life saved? he says - Follow you and is not. tried to become a wolf, drove him to the left of the tunnel - but he then the entrance is not moved, i.e. only followed me in the corridor. what to do? toy pirate, of course. and to pass again is not very desirable..

S
Sipogka 27.11.19

I'll mail the patch I sent.Helped me put on the pirates.Better to boot up to the entrance to the cave.And if not the save game try this.

G
Gornaya_Lavanda 27.11.19

Sipoqka, thank you, patch never saw sister by mistake erased. but that's okay, yesterday I went there, the cave turned back into a wolf, and brought the Lukor up to four poles, then more glitches yet was not, I'm there all done and went to gather herbs in the swamp camp for drug addicts.

Z
Zlobnozavr 27.11.19

Well... This bug is at many. what to do? to Lectionary! you need to think about. I'm not judging you, I just want to learn how to think. Russia is a country of fools, so are highly sought after smart.....
Personally, I think the bugs they have in the game to learn how to solve them.

r
ruslan_kra 27.11.19

REVIVAL TOP)
The plan of conquering the hearts and feet of Lukor(Lukor doesn't go anywhere, just standing there, neither in 1st nor in the 2nd or especially the 3rd tunnel....to hell with it, let is infection)))
1.Find the first scrolls and give it to Lukor (first tunnel right)
2.Find the 2nd scroll and give it to Lukor (for the second tunnel on the right)
3.Then he says that all is well, but that has to decipher them, he can not....NB(this type be careful)) take the time to ask him about how things are going with the transcript...
4.Turn before Lukor in the animal of any (preferably in the beast bigger, and then I tired to run from him...a scavenger kills the bastard...could not resist, ran to the mages and bought something more solid)))...Lukor we zverininkystes, therefore, begins to attack you...and you medeno taking him in the 3rd hall, with door and columns...Suggest to bring to the end of the hall, then shoot the guise of a beast, Lukor offended at you for what you have been deceived, begins to return to the hall, where you from the orcs saved...THEN when he passes between the pillars you come to him and...he starts to talk with you(talk to him)...He will tell you that this place seems strange to him...All the more small, at this stage not required...Let him go free...
5.Lukor returned to their usual place, now you can ask him how things are going with the transcript, he says that orcish squiggles helped him, and that was a scroll of teleportation...but to a certain place, now that we poyavlyaetsa in the dialogue What a strange place?(this does not happen if Lukor doesn't get in 3rd room)...To this question, Lukor advised to return to the room with columns..
6.But to go the reptile again does not want repeat the trick with the transformation into the beast again And lead him in the right room...There we remove the guise of the beast, and again suited to the Lukor....
ALL further problems should not be, he comes to the door and tell you to teleport...
Tip:take the guise of a beast(enter) is completely stopped, and then it will hang the game..
(maybe the game, outraged that you are trying to pass an extraordinary way will be to throw you a couple of times, but nothing, pass)

Every save I have described the et in different slots, will save time...

(you know the solution to the bug I didn't find, but had to Tinker, before it happened, but it's worth it)

P
Pirockar 27.11.19

Baal Lukor goes behind you in the center of the hall, where there you will give him two poloviny orocznym scroll to it using runes nedenim in this chamber was able to decipher a way to connect holistically scrolls. After he will inform you of this concentration are in the third tunnel leading the way to the likeness of the temple of the sleeping vision. We need to bring the thinking of the Baal Lukor of a concentration in the tunnel for example scroll of transformation in lurker, then he certainly will run for you but senneset lethal damage. Take him to the four pillars and stand between the center columns, only a little further away will see it for example on zavalina approaches or stone stairs once leading to the second floor, after exiting the transformation Nepalese error and all of our work down will be off. Next idol will want to go back to the tunnel thinking, and you go with him and he with you speak where 4 columns where near between the colon (if there is no need to speak to him there himself ibid.). If you are given 2 scroll go with the idol in focus Tonel (where three of the tunnel) speak with him to ask what to do and repeat again and lead him to the four columns where he wants to be with you finally to speak and will lead you to the door asking you because of the weakness of the depletion of his magic power to teleport over the wall of the room that will be a secret door, but in the meantime he will calmly wait for you to finally not run away.

The second method
There is a patch that can bring back the idol of the ability to walk with you patch from killer-xxx weighs next to nothing almost 2.5 megabytes, and usefulness in this fascinating it is a real treasure. Installation steps go to the folder with the lips. game copy the system folder, install the patch by specifying the path to the game and load the save, voila! Baal Lyukor begins to run, will notice that slightly changed the names of the characters and do the translation. Save. Go to the folder with igrovoy, remove the patch there lies unpatch.exe copy back to system ready. Load it up and all the Baal Lukor runs again, and returns the previous translation, and the patch was gone. Glitches can generally crude sky the author did a nice patch, if you want you can even newdelete if you like. There are some utility and convenience, if you leave the guru can talk to you himself and you automatically give the first scroll which is nice and comfortable, the plot is as it should be if not for the glitch. If you ask what next in this way it might be premature to give the scroll of teleportation or between four columns to speak about the aura but to say that it's empty since you haven't rasprosy what to do next?, it is sufficient to repeat the procedure I ran first into the tunnel, and then to the colonies where it leads you, then to the door. This means that the guru starts talking to you as befits the plot and conveniently. The only thing that may have him more to start the conversation yourself. You may receive one additional dialogue in which the guru will give advice to explore the main tunnel. So the game starts to work as it should and returned the tips, and you won isolation of Baal Lukor.

F
FeylPley 27.11.19

Lee Che Pasko
I also have such a garbage game I can't pass

b
borisskaz 09.05.21

There is a video guide on how to solve your problem, I apologize if I misunderstood and did not help -