3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ChainsZzz 27.11.19 10:31 pm

Sometimes retarding (Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order)

Hey all, interested in the question: my computer is not the worst, but on medium graphics settings gives playable 60fps, but in some locations it either loads the texture, or something else, and begin a drawdown of 20-25 personnel, how to solve this problem ?
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ar4er2016 27.11.19

ChainsZzz
This problem promised to fix in the next patch.

E
Erontlop 27.11.19

ChainsZzz
So far, only solution on invidia card
Goto Nvidia control panel>Manage 3D settings>Add the game exe> then set...

- Power management mode = Maximum performance
- Texture filtering - On
- Texure filtering quality = Max performance
- Triple buffering = On
- Vsync = On

Hit APPLY to save settings. After that go to ADJUST IMAGE SETTINGS WITH PREVIEW and select USE MY PREFERENCE EMPHASIZING. Then drag the slider all the way to left for PERFORMANCE and APPLY to save settings.

C
ChainsZzz 27.11.19

Erontlop
Thanks, I'll try)

C
ChainsZzz 27.11.19

Ar4er2016
I hope the pirates will update later)

D
Djonnikc 27.11.19

Erontlop
Thank you.
I will try today on license from EA. In General, optimization is good, but rare podbivaniya annoying!

l
legusor 27.11.19

injection turn on the developer console and in the game, write a team for the sake of experiment:
r.Streaming.HLODStrategy 2|r.Streaming.FullyLoadUsedTextures 1|r.Streaming.Boost 0|r.Streaming.PoolSize 0
the author writes that all of this can help from tutterow
;Texture Streaming Configs - Change or remove these lines if experiencing texture load issues
r.Streaming.HLODStrategy=2 ; Default Of 0, May Reduce Stuttering
r.Streaming.FullyLoadUsedTextures=1 ; Default 0,May Reduce Stuttering
r.Streaming.Boost=0 ; Default 1, Values under 1 reduce wanted mipmap levels, May Reduce Stuttering
r.Streaming.PoolSize=0 ; Def 4000, no limit on VRAM usage, May Reduce Stuttering
this recipe will make the picture a little clearer
r.MaxAnisotropy 16|r.DepthOfFieldQuality 0|r.Tonemapper.Quality 0|r.Motionblurquality 0|r.SceneColorFringe.Max 0
here is the maximum anisotropy, turn off depth rezkozti, motion blur, zernistost and chromatic aberration.

E
Erontlop 27.11.19

legusor
And how to enable it?

l
legusor 27.11.19

Erontlop
pcgamingwikihttps://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Engine:Unreal_Engine_4#Enable_developer_console

E
Erontlop 27.11.19

legusor
Ok thanks

D
Djonnikc 27.11.19

Erontlop
It did not help. Did everything according to the description, panel of NVIDIA, the result is the same micro stutters remained.

D
Djonnikc 27.11.19

Erontlop
Tried through the console? Is the result?

E
Erontlop 27.11.19

Djonnikc
Not until you try

V
Vano069 27.11.19

fx6300/8gb/r7360, the minimum salary goes. If you add RAM 4-8gb will do at least some increase fps ?

E
Erontlop 27.11.19

Vano069
No sorry

V
Vano069 27.11.19

Erontlop
ponana, thank you.