3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
losevo58 27.11.19 11:09 pm

Search mods for ETS2! (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

In this topic you can refer to colleagues for help in the search for needed or missing for the game fashion!

ATTENTION! Screenshots, it is desirable to lay down under the spoiler.

HOW TO PUT A SCREENSHOT UNDER THE SPOILER!!!

Where --------- insert pictures or text without spaces .

Instead of Screenshots you can write whatever you want
You can train on the forum and then delete the message
Do not appear immediately , you need to close the page and reopen or refresh, then it will be spoiler : .
To you it not to print manually, here is the finished text form: http://rghost.ru/56411697
102 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kloun Krasti 27.11.19

tell me where to find these fog lights

P
Poozoodav 27.11.19

good afternoon, help to find ETS2_Speed_Limit_120_km_by_Karina at 1.27, thanks.

P
Provinat 27.11.19

All good!
Someone tell me where to download good mod physics to stabilize the trailer for ets 2 1.27(and then attach the cockpit is very much rocking in different directions).
For earlier grateful.

K
Kostya_Shirokov1212 27.11.19

Hello
've been interested in this question: does ETS 2 partners?

R
Roman Gulyaev 48 27.11.19

Schindele, asking for help.
Why is skin so black? Sorry slightly off topic, but a reluctance to produce a new branch.

S
Sorento NSK 27.11.19

Hi all. Guys, I can't find the mod where truck traffic is already tuning

S
Sorento NSK 27.11.19

Is there a mod that rusticorum on-Board computer on the truck???

T
TheRealStalker 27.11.19

Looking for a mod on currency, the hryvnia interested in.

s
stay_punk 27.11.19

TheRealStalker
you can choose the currency in the game. the torque is there, too, were like.

s
stay_punk 27.11.19

is there a mod voice Navigator?

F
Filias_Fogg 27.11.19

Tell me mods to more realistic physics and a good map with extreme roads.

P
Provinat 27.11.19

Good evening all!
Can anyone suggest and help.
The screenshots represent.
Set map East+TSM 6.6.2+PJ Indo Map v2.3+MAPA_EAA_V4-5+Romania 1.30.Everything works fine.But where is Romania there is not a single ligament or with Europe and there is no link with the East.It is possible to fix, or a fix at least to connect with Europe? I tried to change the map of Romania, then a bunch of Europe is---BUT lost 5 cities from the East (Khmelnitsky. I. Frankivsk and others.) Once again-maybe someone will share the fix for Europe.For earlier grateful.

A
Aleksandr Dushkin 27.11.19

Hi all . There are fashion for optimizing the latest versions of the game. Or what you can do that you could play for 1.31 ?

S
Strchi 27.11.19

Saw a couple of large mods on a bunch of new accessories for the cockpit, Addons for Cabin Accessories DLC and Sisl's Mega Pack Addon and flags hockey clubs, can anyone have the whole subject under 1.33? Many thanks in advance.
Forgot the radar detector (warns about speed radars) can anyone are under the same version.

K
Kostya HIRURG 27.11.19

guys how can you know what version are installed?

w
webern 27.11.19

Looking for a old mod that allowed you to automatically open all objects without having to call in their truck. It works like this: when driving past a warehouse, showroom, garage, etc., then turn head in the direction of the object, then the object is marked as open.
Haven't played, so can't remember for what game ETS1 or ETS2 were made this mod.
Decided to play from scratch. Tires to go/leave all the objects.
Is there this mod for 1.33 x ?

s
seryy volchara 27.11.19

Hi all, does anyone know how to register to the truck. What would AdBlue the first ended, and the truck lost power. This was done in a Volvo from Remon to 1.27 or 1.28, can not remember. There flashed a blue light Adamu, and the truck was traveling 30 miles per hour.

l
libherr 3000 27.11.19

Good Afternoon) interested in mod the suspension control of the tractor to lift(up) and (lower down) with the use of keys, perhaps who uses or has previously been podobnyy modification

A
Aleksey Geraskin 06.11.20

Welcome to all who know the mod who makes the dashboard in Russian language in ETS 2 if it exists???!!!