3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evil Raven 13.09.19 02:41 pm

Solution! The game crashes to the desktop

If you game crashes to desktop without any errors, you do not need to completely disable headset you can disable only for Forza and all work rules and you will be able to continue to use the headset during the game

103 Comments
Sort by:
m
mc.leo 13.09.19

I have physically disconnected the microphone and did so in the screenshot, but I have still crashes after the splash playground games... for 25 number, and I was even on the game I can not see on your PC... worst thing ever CLO...

M
Mahagovka 13.09.19

mc.leo
maybe a webcam is still there?

n
niko777md 13.09.19

The same garbage the third day I can not start tried everything I know nothing helps

m
mc.leo 13.09.19

Mahagovka
nope, vebke no main free forza apex runs great, and the game is over 6999 doesn't want rules to work, already thinking how to return the money for it govnitso

m
mc.leo 13.09.19

Even horizon does not like antivirus avast. Helped me its complete removal...

Y
Yannis Muratidi 13.09.19

mc.leo
I also have crashes after splash screen :
Here it is after the splash screen and crashes!
He took a license 3999р
Launched on the Win10 system
i5-3570K
MSI GTX 1070
RAM 16gb
The wood version 372.90 (latest)
!!!SOLVED THE PROBLEM, REMOVED THE AVAST ANTIVIRUS!!!

R
Richards 13.09.19

Yannis Muratidi
Game casaca, then it will ask to delete the folder of system 32, DELETE it!!!

F
Fedozzi 13.09.19

I have regular crashes

E
Edonis 13.09.19

Had the same thing after the opening sequence, was solved in my case by the fact that the game always starting in windowed mode (for some reason) don't have to turn on the entire screen until the menu appears. Otherwise worse.

P
Pavel_Plyushenko 13.09.19

I have periodically crashes, usually when in the garage, after departure you have to reboot your PC otherwise fps 18-20

R
Rasehru 13.09.19

Pavel_Plyushenko
Similarly

R
Rasehru 13.09.19

In General muting the microphone did not help me, the game still crashes. and only leave the garage about 200 meters parathesi and the game freezes and crashes. Neither rebooting nor anything else helped.I tried to heal those that found the exe and in the properties, so she got supplements have to run in compatibility mode for windows 7. The file is located at
And about how to access this folder here http://vindavoz.ru/windows8/admin8/256-gde-nahodyatsya-prilozheniya-iz-magazina-windows-store-v-kompyutere-poluchaem-dostup-k-papke-windowsapps-v-windows-8.html
Until that is tested, like no crashes at least once, if the problem appears again I will report

R
Rasehru 13.09.19

Still flew on now for an hour and then in the edit mode of the machine there is usually still faster flew

w
wiedzmin6891 13.09.19

In General, do not know what helped, but the night never took off. In order: enabled Windows updates, disabled firewall, disabled microphone disabled Windows defender, are the latest drivers on video, all settings on high, Vert. Singh. included, limited to 50 frames in the interface settings is disabled designs derivation, (some flew and because of this), but with such settings the game has not taken off for 6 hours of play never.

D
Dagor Bragollach 13.09.19

The game crashes on the same place - when driving up to the first event. Cured by the fact that installed the NVIDIA driver v373.06. Before that the driver put by using autodetection, was I had to manually select.

J
Justlucked 13.09.19

XS my game as I have the microphone turned off and it worked first time never flew, only it is departure often after tuning above 20-30 fps raises, you're not wise, though, as if the tuning does not go can at least 5 hours to play 60-70 fps

-
-antoxic- 13.09.19

Hi all.All of the above does not help , the game crashes after the cutscene with the Internet....microphone etc etc - all done - nothing.

A
ARESTARH 13.09.19

Does anyone know on the Phenom II will work?

T
TerseEagle 13.09.19

Updated firewood, made as explained Rasehru and it worked, just get a banner that is not enough VRAM (GTX 750ti 2gb) settings medium, resolution 1920 x 1080.

S
Simbiot25 13.09.19

There are options to set the wood 365.19 I have with them missions do not, and since 372.XX departure every 40 min. Still people write that 372.20 also no crashes, but I could not find it.