3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evil Raven 13.09.19 02:41 pm

Solution! The game crashes to the desktop

If you game crashes to desktop without any errors, you do not need to completely disable headset you can disable only for Forza and all work rules and you will be able to continue to use the headset during the game

103 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheStig02 18.03.22

Droban
Tried all the ways for two years, but this fucking Nahimic was always the reason)
Thank you very much))

M
MCMaksim 05.05.22

crashes on optimization for your system at the very beginning. Gray screen and crash, Help!

A
Ahmed Kurachev 05.10.22

Droban
IN NATURE THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOHOH, I really pounded 3-4 hours, and I just downloaded sonic studio 3 today and later in the evening I launched forza as soon as I downloaded it, although I played it for a long time I decided to remember the past, yes, this is probably the best part of the series, well or the 4th one also passed and the 5th one I pass, but this is the first time I have had such a problem. If my game crashed right then when it was time to drive the centenario lamp, if it's important to someone