3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LordConqueror[Has left fr 27.11.19 11:49 pm

Impressions of the game (Vanquish)

Game on the network. Share impressions
21 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.TobiMan 27.11.19

Really liked the game, didn't disappoint, driving, beautiful graph...

S
Sooltan DJ 27.11.19

Passed the current first Chapter. Marcus Fenix attached to the back of the rocket engine and were given the opportunity to smoke aka solid snake. The game looks driving, especially boss battles. With each level the game becomes more difficult. About the plot I will not say typically what you want all the evil Russian Shavat world i.e. to enslave, etc. But FSUs, but played adrenaline. The game was released way after the transfer Gears of War 3.

M
Marie Colere 27.11.19

The game is of the highest quality, and what more do you want from developers Bayonett's.Fun and provocatively.The game is made just as entertainment...and it was good.

r
realhero1980 27.11.19

Here is faaaaaaake, as the hunt to Vanquish pogamat! It is a pity that neither Boxing nor no PS3... :(

T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 27.11.19

GameTrailers.com put the game 9.0. The weakest side was the plot. Everything else on top. Recently bought myself the PS3 version.
Multiplayer could be in a game, at least without slowing down, but accelerating. In Gove he is. ^^

G
Gabriel 27.11.19

This is awesome!!! Umatovy gameplay, explosions everywhere, screaming, shooting, gorgeous characters, seasoned this :D
Beautiful, nice picture, all stylish, made with love and taste, a so so plot, but the characters are quite interesting.
Now the way the mission took place, it actually happens on the train, and the battle occurs in all planes, just dizzying!

G
Gabriel 27.11.19

There is no multiplayer, coop, too, but to buy or not to decide, in principle, the game takes place in one night....

P
Predator5121987 27.11.19

The game I really liked it! But the plot is well, really really pumped up, especially liked the boss battles. The game is just a specific massacre.

G
Gabriel 27.11.19

The ending to the game Epic, so America's great fuck up.
Especially their President.
Hmm... the game is opened the level of difficulty God Hard.... Trudny the difficulty level, the enemies become stronger, wiser, and weaker than GG.... Who is nerd ?

-
-Heartless- 27.11.19

The game is a masterpiece, held in the same breath, moderately difficult(held on Hard(to get the achievement=)) in General I advise everyone!=)

N
NI12CK 27.11.19

Cool game, was held to an average, again, only on hard( for the achievements =) )
Who knows, but for what Golden statuettes in the game? For 5 found, if they shoot, they either squeak and blush, or just explode.

T
Tim2000 27.11.19

Super-toy, replayability, beautiful, mad dynamics + successfully made slow time. On it and money did not feel sorry and time. In the original game's weapons upgrade - what is more collected on the battlefield and use, and is pumped.

Would be translated into Russian - would have bought two ))

T
Tim 296 27.11.19

10/10

m
mst. Joe 27.11.19

this game is all done at the highest level and cutscenes and the gameplay itself, well, friends uskoglazye pleasantly surprised, let's wait for the sequel hope it will be for the end of hints)

DOSVIDANIA ))

H
HyperXStream 27.11.19

Passed, spent on the game 5:52:01 =). What can I say - game on early brain explosion, and then just a cool game. Similar gameplay to my memory I have not seen, and the drive it is comparable to two-year-old Prototype. The graphics are of course a little pumped up, SubHD resolution 1024x720 makes itself felt, the picture is noticeably blurry, but the game is 2x anti-aliasing and ladders is not noticeable at all, the better the developers have removed the anti-aliasing, but it would put a full native 1280x720. Surprise of course that with such a dynamic small subsidence fps I noticed a couple of times in the game, and very smoothly and have time to navigate, despite the fact that the second screen is the devil knows what, and when decelerating, all the bullets are visible, and they too can shoot down his gun. The level design is great, it's really interesting to slip and destroy everything. The enemies are really smart, fast, varied, and sometimes have to sweat even fighting off ordinary robots. The bosses in the game more than enough, and to destroy them takes a long time, in stages and with the sweat on his forehead and hands just like old times, first shot off the legs, then arms, then the back, head, and that's the main core - and then he still transformirovalsya, it, again, and then he again transformirovalsya, need a different tactic all the time until not a scrap remains. However in my opinion the game too much giant robots for every square meter, there are very many I would say, but after the development of the approach and leveling weapons, even the most healthy and heavily armed robots are not such a large problem, the main thing all the time to move, not to fall under their fire that sometimes kills with one hit. Even in the game is the humor, which is not surprising, because the Japanese guys are funny, and I don't remember a Japanese game in which the fiction of humor. Well, long for them not to occupy too. In the game there is a moment when you go up the Elevator, and the robots sit around a healthy tape recorder and listen to the music, and you rasshiryaetsya, kill them and go on easier, and then so casually from the vent on the top start to fall what zhelezyachki and these gelecek going healthy unknown thing that starts you planning on slitting you with lasers, and you see starts to run away from her...
In General, the originality of the game not to take. As for the plot and characters, it's a little more complicated. The characters are great, charismatic, and everyone has his own character and his views on things. The story itself is of course very banal and more shocking plot twists in the game, although it is clear that the developers tried to do but fell short. The ending does not inspire, but overall not bad. I want to say about the weapon - it's actually plays an important role in all of it diverse, interesting, and each fits certain moments. True upgrades in the game, throughout the game I was able to pump just one barrel Assault Rifle. Of course with such endeavors, with the gameplay, it was possible to make a much more deep and interesting game with a really cool story, and here a lot of Japanese arcade (constant score counter, the game is divided into missions, etc.) and trash. In conclusion, I want to say that I hope that the second part will be, and will complete a deep draft, with deep dialogues and Japanese for a complex plot. My rating: 9.0.

A
Amans 27.11.19

Delivered. Very fun postrelushka.

b
big fear 27.11.19

I was playing for quite some time. Just recently, the case once again brought me back to Vanquish. I tried to play God Hand (do not try any gamepad is broken, or the game will forever curse). For me it was a good game, but somewhere in between. Yes, at some points it seems as if the game shows the coolest things in the world, and Shinji Mikami's God at all, but after a couple of hours of the shootings, they begin to tire. There is a desire to just run to the checkpoint (which is very difficult) and watch the next cool script. But about the plot have nothing to say - simple and banal (after Alan wake, with its intricate storyline to watch this is not desirable). Though it may be, if Mikami had filed the story in the form of jokes, it would come out better. And there the game poses serious face - and sometimes just funny to watch. About the ending I won't spoil - but in principle I liked it. And why in the game updates?! Without them, the game would have looked much better. General summary: good game, but with a predictable plot (and what plot I'm doing all the bet - if the story is bad, I don't want to play), and boring gameplay. My rating: 7.5 points. It is evident that the Japanese were trying to create something really cool, but stopped short.

A
Anderby 27.11.19

One of the best TPS in history.

V
Veselyy Kot 27.11.19

The game is even nothing.

M
Magnum 500 27.11.19

Binari vs the Domain - nothing.