3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SK.art- 27.11.19 11:51 pm

Select gamepads, steering wheels, joysticks..

In this topic we choose gamepads, steering wheels, joysticks.

It is desirable to indicate the available budget, the price list where you will buy.

ps: flood, offtopic, and other violations will be punished in accordance with the Rules of the forum
178 Comments
Sort by:
l
lemptyl 27.11.19

4upa64
SPEEDLINK Xeox USB Gamepad (SL-6555-SBK)
a great choice if the budget is tight, in fact it is the same Xbox 360 Controller, wired only and costs 800 rubles.
Plus you can download the emulator for Xbox 360 Controller to it, then every game will see it as a joystick for Xbox

http://www.speedlink.com/?p=2&cat=3132&pid=22714&paus=1

F
Filis 27.11.19

4upa64
Support warp 37, better Logitech'a gamepad for your PC you will not find. Of course, if you are a Boxing fan, then you are either native from the 360-go or a cheaper equivalent from third party :)

l
lemptyl 27.11.19

Filis
better Logitech'a controller for PC will not find

Razer Onza Tournament Edition

4upa64 27.11.19

Not a real Boxing fan, PS as it is more to my liking!! Stopped until logovskoe F510 because they do not want paritsa for batteries, 2 meters is enough for me to overpay not hunting. But what makes me confused is the precision of the sticks. Some write that they are less sensitive and the triggers he is much too tight.How F510 compatibility??Escho who that will advise?

w
warp 37 27.11.19

It is more expensive than even the original.

Some write that they are less sensitive and the triggers he is much too tight.How F510 compatibility??Escho who that will advise?
Yes, the triggers are stiff, but you can get used. About sensitivity don't know, but quite comfortable to play. Yes, and the controller is reliable, not that vaunted Razer, which has problems with the triggers.

l
lemptyl 27.11.19

warp 37
It is more expensive than even the original.

but it 2 additional buttons(programmable), sees it, any game without emulators and you can adjust the sensitivity of the sticks.

not that the vaunted Razer, which has problems with the triggers.

but it is a complete lie.(you probably confused it with any gamepad)

PS sorry for offtop

w
warp 37 27.11.19

but it is a complete lie.(you probably confused it with any gamepad)
No, my friend, he complained about this very problem, and he is not alone.

S
Sergey Travkin 27.11.19

the best gamepad - from the tomb 360.

R
RikoChiko 27.11.19

Sergey Travkin [return icon]
Plus. There is no better controller.
Most games determine the controller that means it is not necessary to be soared with setting. And if the game can determine that using Xpadder is easy to configure.
Pro Razer a lot of angry reviews.
http://market.yandex.ru/model-opinions.xml?modelid=7348924&hid=91117

S
Sergey Travkin 27.11.19

Recochica
Rather in 1,7 times is more expensive - doesn't make sense so much in 2 unnecessary and absolutely useless buttons to pay.

e
exlipse88 27.11.19

warp 37

No, my friend, he complained about this very problem, and he is not alone.

Here, I also have the same, and such problems.

Sergey Travkin [return icon]

This is not its main advantage, the adjustable sticks and rubber coating is much more important, and the quality is high.

f
fireice 27.11.19

And what can you say about the gamepad? http://www.defender.ru/products/game/gamepad/scorpion-x7/

T
Tinostox 27.11.19

fireice
Take without deliberating, the games will be determined as the Xbox 360 gamepad (because Xinput)

T
Termibus 27.11.19

Recommend a good gamepad for the PC. Preferably not expensive, but good. And the old one died after 3 months.

S
Sergey Travkin 27.11.19

from X-box 360 or Logitech F510.

w
warp 37 27.11.19

Razer Onza, original from H360 or Logitech F510\F710 (wireless and looks nicer). I play F710.

T
Termibus 27.11.19

Sergey Travkin
warp 37
Thank you for help. I will take the F510 is likely.

K
Konnor Radunhageydu 27.11.19

FANMetro

Do not take Razer. They are not the most reliable products

Take or F510/710 or X360 Gamepad

M
Maklline66 27.11.19

The Razer onza tornament edition. Yuzayu few months and are quite satisfied.

r
realhero1980 27.11.19

Guys, advise please - I want to get a wireless gamepad for games on the PC. In General, plans to buy the controller from the Xbox - but there as I've heard, hemorrhagic connection, is there any wireless alternative? (price not important) And here's another question - all look at ME3 Razer Onza Tournament Edition but afraid of the reviews - is it really so buggy, etc!? Thanks in advance!