3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SK.art- 27.11.19 11:51 pm

Select gamepads, steering wheels, joysticks..

In this topic we choose gamepads, steering wheels, joysticks.

It is desirable to indicate the available budget, the price list where you will buy.

ps: flood, offtopic, and other violations will be punished in accordance with the Rules of the forum
178 Comments
Sort by:
P
Paul397 27.11.19

and pad from the Xbox go on windows 8??? and it's kind of firewood for sale? and in the Internet I found the wood-only seven??

-
-SK.art- 27.11.19

Paul397

will do. The driver is in Windows itself...

J
JamesRocket 27.11.19

The subject is this: I downloaded it on the computer a lot very best toys and Castelvania,Grid2,Dirt3,Tomb Ridtr 2013 and t...
But without a controller in these games can not play((( Advise the controller AS the XBOX 360 original current so that the computer worked!!!
For earlier THANKS! for answers.

M
MadPumpkin2 27.11.19

Buy original xbox360 controller with wire - fully supported Windows.

J
JamesRocket 27.11.19

MadPumpkin2
The original wire, but no wire juzat possible kaknau???

-
-SK.art- 27.11.19

JamesRocket2014

to without wires using the box pad, need to buy special receivers, which will oboydetsya a lot of money. And not everywhere you can find it on sale. Why buy a wired pad from the drawer.. he's Got a long cable, by the way.

D
Dead Viper 27.11.19

tell me what will be better
SPEEDLINK Xeox Pro Analog Gamepad - USB or Logitech F310?

K
Kurosaki_gamer 27.11.19

Question about the controller. Decided to buy this http://www.dns-shop.ru/catalog/i164050/gejmpad-microsoft-usb.html for games on the PC in the light output of MS and Injustice on the desktops. Know that at this multiplatforming games problems with him there, but on multi-platform games for the PC, XBOX ONE and PS4 it will on PC and it's okay to work, or have to buy a new controller from x box ?

K
Kurosaki_gamer 27.11.19

Decided to NY to buy a gamepad, in light of the release of the last MK and Injustice on PC. Also I think it will be useful in Castlevania - Lords of Shadow, and an old, but great DMC4.
Shooters without question will continue to play the clave with a mouse. All of Assassin's Creed and Batman Arkham...problems with the keyboard and the mouse felt like in Skyrim, in principle. In General, the main goal of the controller - fighting games, and of course hardly optimized for PC console ports.
The budget is not restricted, the issue of wired/wireless is not acute .The main thing - functionality.
Read reviews, stopped at
http://www.dns-shop.ru/catalog/i164913/gejmpad-besprovodnoj-logitech-wireless-gamepad-f710-usb.html - tested by many gamers.
http://www.dns-shop.ru/catalog/i164050/gejmpad-microsoft-usb.html - 100% compatible with your PC and any game, but say for fighting games uncomfortable.
Who can your options will offer..?

B
ByMaX 27.11.19

Take a Dualshock and emulator x360ce

K
Kurosaki_gamer 27.11.19

I would without superfluous dances with a tambourine desirable)

K
Kurosaki_gamer 27.11.19

In General, bought the first option)

V
Vignoni 27.11.19

Tell me about HelpAge from the sepulchre, and there the sticks work just like buttons, or levers, for example. in the race you can control the angle of rotation, or gas?

V
Vignoni 27.11.19

But in any other I can't control, smooth no.(Sorry. that ask such stupid questions maybe, I'm just a zero in them). And why is it so expensive compared to the other(we 450uah+-)

H
Hellk666 27.11.19

sat on the logitech chillstream,then switched to the logitech f710.Recently six months ago switched to xbox wired.
With confidence I can say -take only naberite gamepad or xbox at all.
Amazing control,sticks to play shooters.No blind spots like on the f510.Fingers lie in the recess of the stick-type dimple and additionally interlock 4 pimples on different sides of the world.
Finally, f510-710 round hat stick where I fingers,you need to constantly thumbs to improve moving into the center of the stick.Very bad stupid blind spot is when the stick will not react to tilting the stick at an angle of about 15 degrees while in a horizontal position - in other words, the analogue of the mouse on the Improved accuracy of stop pointer.Like Sens is constantly changing. Well, the sticks more comfortable for shooters
So you want to play full - do not be greedy

-
-SK.art- 27.11.19

I have 3 controller: Chinese equivalent of Anivskogo of DualShock from the company Dilong, which when bought it to play Resident Evil 4, second logitech chillstream, which is very similar to the pad from xbox360, well recently confiscated cousin wired Xbox360 Controller. The last is the easiest. He's bigger than ChillStream, it has vibration feedback. ChillStream is an interesting feature - blowout of the palms with built-in fans (important in summer). On new year's weekend, enjoyed playing with a gamepad from the Xbox in Tomb Rider, lounging on the sofa is quite comfortable to manage. But a shooter on a gamepad no idea how to play - impossible to quickly aim. Tried in krayzis 2 play - the horror of it.
By the way, not all games comfortably manage xboxcom pad. For example, in fighting games the DualShock, thanks to its layout. By the way, in assasins creed DualShock too convenient, in addition to childtime and EXPOCONSTA incidence assasins creed mixed up buttons on DualShock.

-
-SK.art- 27.11.19

Apokalipsis113
What exactly is wrong?

Yes, just because of the location of sticks for fighting games more convenient to use DualShock.

W
WarlokIII 27.11.19

Took 5 years ago for Defender Game Racer Turbo for 500 rubles
Works still, only after Traina each crosspiece broke, the left now is not working...
But otherwise I recommend
Pros:
-Strong, reliable
Sticks is good, the action games of 3 persons to play comfortably
In hands lies conveniently, does not slip
Cons:
For adequate work need Emul chernovolosova controller
-Selectable trigger
Dubious merit:
-The shell is rubberized, this is a big shock, but the dust sticks to kilograms

A
Agriel_ 27.11.19

I have long wanted a normal gamepad. Now lying some Chinese and the experience is terrible. Thought to take from the Xbox One, but it won't gash it for firewood on a computer. Soon promised to withdraw the controller from the Gabin, if not already out.
Should I wait for the gamepad from Steam or Xbox One or my tortures and to buy on the Xbox 360 and immediately enjoy?

-
-SK.art- 27.11.19

Agriel_

not tormented and to buy on the Xbox 360 and immediately use it.)