3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZiON_256 28.11.19 12:32 am

Registration of the truck in a separate slot [Question] (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Greetings to all modders.
That is:
Let's say I downloaded some truck, I have not password-protected file *.scs
What you need:
I want the truck replaced some default model, and to give him a separate slot.

How can I do this manipulation? If you can write step by step. Well, or throw off the link to such a guide. Thank you.
41 Comments
Sort by:
v
vovangt4 28.11.19

ZiON_256
Such guides are not seen, but I can say that for starters, you will need to create a folder with a residence permit of the future models and all folders and files written for this model, for example found you model Scania evolution which replaces the default scan R so you have to copy the entire or almost the entire residence from the default Scania R and rename the folder itself, for example in scania.evo and all files related to this scania to change the name from scania.r on scania.evo but in addition in the files of the engines in the engine folder in each file you will need to set the path to the baju and the sounds of it
defaults[]: /def/vehicle/truck/scania.r/badge/r730.sii should make defaults[]: /def/vehicle/truck/scania.evo/badge/r730.sii and the files in the folder badge will need to register instead
suitable_for[]: dc16_730.scania.r.engine rewrite suitable_for[]: dc16_730.scania.evo.engine and so with all the files! And in all files of the registration of this model which will meet the inscription suitable_for[]: or defaults[]: will need to change the scania.r on scania.evo! For example, I took this scan because the model that free replaces the default R-ku but I have already ordered but not yet laid! At first glance it looks complicated but do it a couple of times and everything is going to do virtually automatic, for example, I was recently prescribed a separate slot Scania R1000 and the whole registration took me no more than an hour! That's not all but enough for the basics that won't work ask! And there is not enough space to write the entire article for a residence permit! and time is a lot! I wanted to create a guide on registration of trailers, cars, traffic but in time all this will take a lot and I'm afraid that not everyone will be able to master, and more precisely will do this!

M
Maximka.P 28.11.19

vovangt4
ZiON_256
No offense will be said:
Who does not know - he did not understand,
who knew - that is not necessary.

People without proper concepts still not be able to do anything, so that explanations of this kind to anyone not particularly helpful, except to those who once knew but somehow forgot...
While on the other hand You said is true:
I'm afraid that not everyone will be able to master, and more precisely will do this!

v
vovangt4 28.11.19

Maximka.P
Look, I was never taught to do fashion, to register cars, trailers, traffic and so on! I wanted and learned! And if you want to learn will learn want download ready I'm better in PM I will help and teach how I did it last year! All the people I helped know! But no exclamations like your in PM no! If you do not understand asked!

M
Maximka.P 28.11.19

vovangt4
Well, maybe You're right...
again, not everyone wants to learn, You said:
I'm afraid that not everyone will be able to master, and more precisely will do this!

v
vovangt4 28.11.19

Maximka.P
And people do not judge! If there is nothing you can do or can not understand it does not mean that no one can! Anyone who wants to learn, will learn, and I will help!

M
Maximka.P 28.11.19

vovangt4
I agree with You that it is possible to learn everything, if you have the desire, patience and time, but not all have these components. Let's not get personal, and because I too can recall a few failed mododelov, for example: http://forums.playground.ru/euro_truck_simulator_2/mods/kak_zozdat_gruzovik-847672/

M
Maximka.P 28.11.19

vovangt4
Quote:
Here are modders sozdaut fashion and then users have the game crashes!
-losevo58

Z
ZiON_256 28.11.19

vovangt4
Thank you very much, I will try. Seems like nothing complicated about it)
Maximka.P
Take Your point and will try to make the registration for the truck.

M
Maximka.P 28.11.19

ZiON_256
No no no... I have nothing against that, I approve the desire, you just need to treat this craft with patience and check 100 times before you post on all sites his creation. I wish you good luck to You.

v
vovangt4 28.11.19

Maximka.P
I don't get personal! And that means to recall a few failed mododelov I there did not write and it does not belong!

M
Maximka.P 28.11.19

ZiON_256
vovangt4
Found something:
http://ets2mods.ru/topic/4048-video-kak-propisat-trak-otdelnym-slotom/

M
Maximka.P 28.11.19

vovangt4
I don't get personal! And that means to recall a few failed mododelov I there did not write and it does not belong!
This I mean that often outside of fashion due to the fact that their authors are not modders.

So what's the link ? Will fit ?

v
vovangt4 28.11.19

Maximka.P
This article is old and I didn't use her ever, she so to speak, for review. I've done it this way via Skype! Include a demonstration of the screen saying what to do and control, or conversely'll make a person looks and goes as if something is not understood asks, so to speak the spot

v
vovangt4 28.11.19

Maximka.P
If the author is not modiodal he will not undertake the creation of fashion! But mistakes happen when big hurry!

M
Maximka.P 28.11.19

vovangt4
You have a good method. Well.... That's all I got.... =)

A
Anatoliy7469 28.11.19

ZiON_256
Спойлерhttp://ets2mods.ru/topic/9419-posobie-po-modelirovaniiu-propiska/

v
vovangt4 28.11.19

анатолий7469
In this article, there are a few mistakes!
Example t_wheel is the wheels that you put on your Sredniy axle truck chassis with 6*2
In fact, the t_wheel folder is the folder in which lies the residence of the wheels for trailers! And such stocks quite a lot!

M
Maximka.P 28.11.19

анатолий7469
vovangt4
ZiON_256
But if to speak as it is, then no article is imperfect, so it is better to do things gradually, and if you have any questions just ask and don't be afraid, and as mentioned above, after several attempts, everything will be automatic.

v
vovangt4 28.11.19

Maximka.P
That's for sure! Called experience! Will do a couple of times myself, remember everything, and everything will work automatically! I would write a detailed article, for example I was prescribed at least Scania T Longline-Nvidia, but it will take a lot of time.

M
Maximka.P 28.11.19

vovangt4
Please write, many people will rejoice...
Any news on Volvo tandem ?