3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZiON_256 28.11.19 12:32 am

Registration of the truck in a separate slot [Question] (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Greetings to all modders.
That is:
Let's say I downloaded some truck, I have not password-protected file *.scs
What you need:
I want the truck replaced some default model, and to give him a separate slot.

How can I do this manipulation? If you can write step by step. Well, or throw off the link to such a guide. Thank you.
41 Comments
Sort by:
v
vovangt4 28.11.19

Maximka.P
Yet! How will the ladies know! In most Volvo there are errors which must be corrected, plus rewrite a large number of goods and to register for the new version! Because everything is spelled out under the old version 1.13 and below!

M
Maximka.P 28.11.19

vovangt4
Well, You then write to the PM. OK ?

v
vovangt4 28.11.19

Maximka.P
Yes, and I'll post it on the website, so that all people can take advantage of a normal model, not a stub

M
Maximka.P 28.11.19

vovangt4
In-in a normal model, not a stub

A
Anatoliy7469 28.11.19

vovangt4
what can I say everything was done by trial and error!followers easier!

M
Maximka.P 28.11.19

анатолий7469
And that is true...

O
Oleg Bilyk544444444444 28.11.19

Guys And where to Get access will be the Truck If you do not have in the showroom

D
DOLOMIT_YuRA 28.11.19

vovangt4
please tell me how to this trailer http://www.playground.ru/files/euro_truck_simulator_2_pritsep_tonar_95234-97218/#comment-15406498 residence of the wheels to change? I would be grateful.

M
MAMAYKA 28.11.19

Good day. Do not tell me how in the vast world of webs, I saw this old, that in ETS 2 can be assigned to traffic your truck. Installed with all the bells and whistles on the truck. Help please if not difficult!!!
Thanks in advance.

b
blacksitearea 28.11.19

MAMAYKA
Yes, it is possible to register almost any truck. Not quite with all the bells and whistles, as if, for example, will give some light from the set of slots, then the game will not want, that you used the same flashlight for his truck, arguing that his unwillingness to the fact that it is already in use. But this only applies to slots (red dots in the accessories). The main problem is the wheels (the wheels of their traffic), since they tend to disappear on removal from the camera. Model truck should weigh as little as possible (< 20Mb), because otherwise the game will slow down, uploading it to traffic, and, respectively, and lotions to it is drawn very late.
A couple of screenshots from ATS (trucks traffic will also appear in the Parking lot at his dealership, if the internal name of fashion it corresponds to):

M
MAMAYKA 28.11.19

blacksitearea
Thank you for answering my question.
I'm somewhere, whether on the forum came across at a site with mods, in short there is one person wrote that you have registered all your truck
there he explained how he did it, I left a bookmark, but I'm having a brain fart on the computer and the bookmark was gone.
Now the child asks, and I can not find (((
Thanks again for the informative response.

b
blacksitearea 28.11.19

MAMAYKA
First of all, the scripts on the cab and chassis shall be prescribed Lody (lods[];), and the game must agree to accept them, if not accept, add truck traffic will not work. Additional lighting on the truck, plug in the game through the menu by pressing the F4 key will not work, as well as the included buttons. Work will only be all spelled out in Dumesh the model of the truck as the Parking lights, dipped beam, direction indicators, brake lights, reversing signals.
List of trucks added to the traffic is in the folder def/vehicle file called traffic_storage_truck.XXXX.sii (XXXX is any name for the list, which you want to set). If the file is to call truck_traffic_storage.XXXX.sii, then your truck will be the only in the entire traffic.
The files themselves on the tracks in traffic are at def/vehicle/truck (they are registered in this list), and are called XXXX_traffic.sii
The script must be written: chassis, cabin and wheels (front and rear as there are axes). Other registers as desired. The colors of trucks in the traffic is changing the game itself.

Here is a Peterbilt 389 from Viper2 in traffic on South Region:

Address wheels can prescribe as in fashion Jazzycat Truck Traffic Pack
Daf CF85 6X4vehicle_wheel_accessory : .daf_cf_85d.fwdwheel2 {
data_path: /def/vehicle/f_wheel/steel.sii
}

vehicle_wheel_accessory : .daf_cf_85d.rearwheel2 {
data_path: /def/vehicle/r_wheel/steel.sii
}

vehicle_wheel_accessory : .daf_cf_85d.rearwheel21 {
offset: 2
data_path: /def/vehicle/r_wheel/steel.sii
}

V
Vad44575 28.11.19

Maximka.P
Instruction from this video only works at the time of registration. If you just take it and zatestit, it works, in next run the game, everything changes. For example, I ordered the mod to the truck Scania_R700_illegal_v1.33.2_By_Mehdi_Zarnevis from Daf (mod author prescribed in DAF's) in Scania, then a protest--- it seems to work, sold the truck, survived, went the next day, and he was again at DAF's.

M
Melena rta 28.11.19

vovangt4
don't prompt how to register a trailer under 1.32 thanks in advance

v
vovangt4 28.11.19

Melena rta
Well, depending on what mod and what version 1.31 is not difficult, he without a residence permit will work, but with older versions and even more if flying, then one registration is not enough.

M
Melena rta 28.11.19

vovangt4
with 1.31

M
Melena rta 28.11.19

vovangt4
I just can not buy it is not just

v
vovangt4 28.11.19

Melena rta
With 1.31 it has to be in the showroom, with 1.30 Yes, the cabin will not be as registration truck the dealer has changed, I already wrote somewhere how to edit a Trak dealer that would mod with 1.30 they are at 1.31 and above. Find in their own comments, copy, Dame, to write from zero not hunting.

M
Melena rta 28.11.19

vovangt4
okay thanks

V
Vitaly Savlevich 24.11.21

Maximka.P
but how to change the slot and how to unpack the mod in the folder costs -0.-1.-2, but in fact the truck is sold in 6 or 7 slots, how to put on 1 slot.