3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jekiz 28.11.19 01:07 pm

The armor in the game and unique items (Two Worlds)

What you blogged about exotic armor found!!Villagevoice screens!! what unique items have you found?
46 Comments
Sort by:
x
xGODx 28.11.19

Discuss all unclear things. In short, I soaked the Orc and found him a helmet to wear but can't. Requirements helmet no points. He orkowski because are just orcs. How to wear it???

R
Realto 28.11.19

Them 2, both hardly nadejutsja judging by the lists of armor that do not. Although Fig knows, I could be wrong.

x
xGODx 28.11.19

Their 3 of a kind. One with horns, the other with lowered horns(similar to canines), the third is fully closed(veterianry).

R
Realto 28.11.19

I've only seen 2, vaderoarna not met.

F
Fullmetal White Turtle Ag 28.11.19

They will be available in multiplayer, there will be to choose a race.

F
FreeDead 28.11.19

In the game of camouflage armor, which Catalone a blacksmith is worth about 5K (don't remember the exact digits). So, I developed this high-tech armor to slip unnoticed among the green, orcop bish. Well, essno, you yourself while wearing like Uruk, Mlyn. Gatina. Screen can not lay out the game for a long time, and then Delano. Although the saves somewhere vilasa. If you are installing in the new one, then lay out (but let it have someone else do before=)

By the way, who in the game of Papagena Bron'ka with plami Yes there are different hoods, plz immediately with all the details of otisco. gyyy! Occhio lublu such img GG=)

U
U.T.ka 28.11.19

I think that world 2 is the game for the Munchkins. I 35лвл have two swords for 24K damage each. I cut down any monster in one hit. There are no vintage clothes do not need to ponapisyvali everything that there is to skill strong hand (my translation) and all points in vrahati. I like plate armor (which cannot swim) with a bonus to swimming skill. Just brilliant... random loot is not taxis

r
radag 28.11.19

in Culinaire, there is a mission to poison the General(Panas Lyumios his name), and so, if to kill him then he drops the sword 20K-30K damage, though requires 276 level)

D
Dimosik 28.11.19

patches put...

k
klitor 28.11.19

If you have the same subjects can be merged into one and thus to pump the subject, it is getting better!!!
Items that can be drained are shown in green!

Does anyone else know about this bug?

Z
Zer Ael 28.11.19

It's not a bug, nerd. 1.4 all rebalance and create a super-duper will not work, because introduced binding stuff to level. Rather, it is possible to create, but WHY do you have clothes that require 500-level? :)

k
klitor 28.11.19

Kulen again not a bug! Kewl idea! I always wanted to pump stuff!

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 28.11.19

LOL+)

B
Bdzola 28.11.19

Awesome! Here is the news! :)))

P
Playshner 28.11.19

I always wanted to pump stuff!

you are not alone in your...dream...
always dreamed about also ron723...
get in touch with him...he will be very happy about it...

F
FireBaT 28.11.19

The people who found the game armor 400 class???and who found the above-565???he go in all the 565,but sex games are not proshol...so to me the entire game now to run???me also patch 1.5

W
Warior171 28.11.19

Cheto I see you got the weapon damage cheat.1.7 from Akela never met.

FireBAt I saw 566 class

S
SILNEYShIY 28.11.19

do me unusual sword 30K damage! and citrogen(in my opinion),the sword of darkness too 30K! WITHOUT CHEATS!!!

S
SILNEYShIY 28.11.19

And I reall arrows 50 class=)) worth 3 million and added a lot=))

V
VIPuhlyy 28.11.19

you current know ?