3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lesha Petrenko 28.11.19 01:10 pm

The problem with MSI Afterburner

Help please who faced in becoming, what's that even possible?
Played Mass Effect Andromeda, she took off on Rob. the table (and before that flew but never happened) restarted watching and monitoring the graphics card all the data on 0%. Looking at MSI Afterburner, and there is written communications with the video card. Tell me how to fix it.
15 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirlusha 28.11.19

Alex Petrenko
The driver vidyuhi not working, to dig in his direction.
Recently, many complain of the failure of a driver in the game of Andromeda. Try to update it first.

UPD If you do not help, then either wait for the finished driver for this game, or none in the trash, because this is the first sign of a dying chip.

L
Lesha Petrenko 28.11.19

Tried to go to the driver there is a bug, and tell me which driver version is most stable with a toy?

K
Kirlusha 28.11.19

Alex Petrenko
Who the hell knows... I'm not playing. But apparently so far, that no.
Download the latest version from the off. the Nvidia website, and there it will be visible.

L
Lesha Petrenko 28.11.19

Okay thank you hour try

L
Lesha Petrenko 28.11.19

All about thank you everything is normal, did not think that a normal game can remove the driver. I already now a little afraid to play this Mass Effect LASERMED.

K
Kirlusha 28.11.19

Alex Petrenko
The game itself is the driver not delete. Test none some benchmark.

N
NoneOne2010 28.11.19

Interestingly, it is only in NV such problems with the wood?

M
MassChester87 28.11.19

NoneOne2010
Playing on AMD, this was not.

L
Lesha Petrenko 28.11.19

Half an hour played and again flight. Well at least the driver remained in place.

J
JEKABRAZZ 28.11.19

When I use MSI Afterburner the latest version of blue screen of death when I shut down or reboot. Without it, all norms.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 28.11.19

Use the fourth version! I would not say that it works perfectly. No.
It works beyond perfect) No problems, which is already a year!

K
Kirlusha 28.11.19

Alex Petrenko
Well, obviously, vidyuhi - skiff. Well, I say; try the none to test. To really be sure.

X
Xacc 28.11.19

people this is not the fault of the drivers vidyahi wine afternone turn it on and test some some and see what video card does not plow 0% download, still have not updated the app (didn't fix)

l
legusor 28.11.19

it's either a dying video card, or a special case. try to remove all the wood using safe mode with the latest version of display driver uninstaller, then install the latest. also remove your afterburner and reinstall to the latest version – 4.5.0. my Andromeda had no problems on the amd r9 290x and nvidia gtx 1080 with monitoring from afterburner+HWInfo. played the game with versions 1.0 to 1.05 (or 1.5).
can instead try afterburner to monitor FPS from EVGA or monitor. try to fry the video card in any modern game without using benchmarks: just disable vertical sync and the graphics card is getting loaded to ~100% in trying to give maximum FPS. accordingly, the load on the chip + heat can confirm or refute the version with a dump of the chip, for example. the memory can check programs Videomemory stress test or OCCT.

M
Morpheus2001md 28.11.19

video card MSI Radeon Gaming RX580 X 8Gb. Where the 4-5 months when the game starts PUBG, Unturned MSI Afterburner, etc. just closes, without any error. The temperature is rising and the fans never start spinning and the computer shuts down. Driver app updated 2-3 times. You need to constantly monitor MSI Afterburner. Specifically for this hooked up a second monitor. Sometimes in the middle of the game MSI Afterburner off. On MSI support twice already wrote (sorry all servers are busy. try later) Here are still people who have such problems owned this card: https://forums.pubg.com/topic/303698-%D0%B2%D1%8B%D0%BB%D0%B5%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%B5%D1%82-msi-afterburner-%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%B8-%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%BF%D1%83%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B5-pubg/?tab=comments#comment-1211385