3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GrEeENmAn007 28.11.19 01:12 pm

How to enable Russian language? (Saints Row: The Third)

Installed the game in Russian,but when you start to play everything in English,what to do?
64 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gamer WASD 28.11.19

kison1: thank you!

D
Dark Kahn 28.11.19

hmm... in SKIDROW.ini is Russian, and in English... the game launcher In Russian, but if the admin start the English.... When you try to change on Russian crashes error: Unable to launch executable, are you sure you placed this file at the right directictory?... Maybe because changed steam_api.dll and then do not run Vista......

A
AlexCheGuevara 28.11.19

the same garbage I have a 7-ka downloaded the game saints row the third in Russian and is beginning to play in English , change in SKIDROW there are no changes in the launcher too, what to do pliz tell me!!

A
AlexCheGuevara 28.11.19

PS look at the face of Oleg I of the disturbance is the same)))

P
Pr. Genki 28.11.19

dantevictim
On Vista, in contrast to the seven, not that of the decision-problem itself-be, no.

S
ShepardAllies 28.11.19

abadula
I have a License Steam tried your advice and nothing has helped

_
_Postal_Dude_ 28.11.19

the people in display.txt change english at English and all is taking great

R
Rolexer 28.11.19

I litsuha and in the game folder, no Launcher no display.txt (there is a display.ini but there is English and Russian too) tried the incentive to switch not helping.
P. S. I Have seven stands

R
Rolexer 28.11.19

I found a solution. Need as stated earlier SkyCity any other language (the incentive through properties, I have included the English), include a game to go, after turning back Russian And restarted steam.

c
cfif2 28.11.19

Did as told Rolexer. Everything turned out =)))

I
Ilya_98 28.11.19

I have the incentive to even have the Pro version.What do I do?

_
_Postal_Dude_ 28.11.19

Oh sorry I did not txt and ini

D
Dima38ru 28.11.19

The people I found the solution to download any left crack skidrow yet he's not in the game folder and open menees storoke looking for where it says english change to English and then throws in the game folder and all you Russian language Ps. Windows 7

A
Aleksandr Kravchenko96 28.11.19

abadula
Listen and if not in the settings of the Russian language.is meant through steam

h
hackerbank 28.11.19

anyways ... the solution is ... find in game folder file codex.ini there ... replace Language - english at Language language and everything will be OK... I got P. S it's for pirates http://www.torrentsmd.com/details.php?id=1440429

C
Cka.T 28.11.19

No this file codex.ini though you obtimize looked everywhere!

v
vitarlick 28.11.19

you need to uninstall in the folder base file Steamed.english

v
vitarlick 28.11.19

Cka.T
you need to uninstall in the folder base file Steamed.english

A
Alexey Nechitaylo 28.11.19

HOW TO ENABLE RUSSIAN THROUGH PERFORMANCE IN STEAMY

G
German Murachkovskiy 28.11.19

Hi all,this problem is not so difficult to solve
1] go to the game folder then find the file [SKIDROW] copy the folder or on the desktop
2] you need to come in is the file there in will see the string [Language = ''ENGLISH] change it to [Russian] and save
3] deleted the FAI which is in the folder and replace the one that we created after we go to the language settings of the game on the desktop and change to Russian, and everybody who helped put plus