3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GrEeENmAn007 28.11.19 01:12 pm

How to enable Russian language? (Saints Row: The Third)

Installed the game in Russian,but when you start to play everything in English,what to do?
64 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Bronsh 28.11.19

kison1
Thank you

D
Denis Slatin 28.11.19

where is the launcher

R
Roma075 28.11.19

Arises
Well, at that is understandable, but what if you have pirates? Instead of a license? Then what?

I
Ilya Gorskiy 28.11.19

it rusifikator throw in the game folder here salacca http://www.playground.ru/files/rusifi...

T
Tier69 28.11.19

on the contrary how to enable English??? Steam litsuha Russian version of itself installed, hate the translation of the curve and not compatible with the mod, the laucher doesn't start, change languages in incentive is not to help how to get this great powerful???

B
Bloodthirster 28.11.19

_Postal_Dude_ you Dolby lizard in there English or Russian
Display options.
# This file is rewritten whenever options are changed in the menu.
# Toggle values can be true/false or 1/0. Everything else is a number.

1024 Resoluti
768 Resoluti
RefreshRate = 60
MSAA_Level = 4
Fullscreen = true

# Which monitor should be used in fullscreen mode.
DisplayIndex = 0

# Toggle whether resolution is verified before setting.
# This can be used to run the game at any arbitrary resolution in a window.
# However this will break fullscreen mode and Alt+Enter.
VerifyResolution = true

# Toggle v-sync in fullscreen.
VSync = false

# Is a Preset number between 1 and 5 for low, medium, high, ultra-high, and custom.
# Custom allows the rest of the settings below to be edited in the UI.
Preset = 3

# TextureDetailLevel toggles the use of high res textures. Currently ignored.
TextureDetailLevel = 0

N
NIKKI-PUMPKIN 28.11.19

AWESOME THANK YOU LAD(sincerely) YOU JUST HELPED ME SOLVE the PROBLEM WITH the GAME Saints Row: The Third.RIGHT NOW THE TIME 17.30-ENTIRE OUTPUT WAS PRABAL I SOLVING THIS PROBLEM BUT NOW I WILL PLAY THIS OCHRANNOU THE GAME WITHOUT THE TRANSLATION WOULD HAVE THROWN HER-THANK YOU FOR THIS TIP AGAIN.WELL I PLAY THE REMAINING TIME START....PS-THANK YOU.

N
NIKKI-PUMPKIN 28.11.19

HELPED ME ONLY the COUNCIL-Rolexer!!!!OTHER TIPS NICHROME DID NOT WORK-DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME.

R
Roman Vdovichenko 28.11.19

You need to go to steam, right click your mouse on the game, open properties, language, and choose Russian, all very easy.

A
Alexandr Korol 28.11.19

In the game folder there are two files steam_api.ini. They, in the Language string you need to specify English.

K
Kirill JK 28.11.19

What to do I have 8-ka do not know how to enable Russian language bought the game the incentive help I would be grateful

K
Kirill JK 28.11.19

Rolexer thanks really helped now Russian language.

v
vova31122 28.11.19

in the game folder, open file ALI213 and change there english to russian

A
Alex_hunter 28.11.19

I have a problem when launching through the launcher the game is in English, what to do?

M
Masson1336 28.11.19

(I found a way, personally to me helped)
http://www.playground.ru/files/rusifikator_saints_row_4_ot_zog_forum_team_tekst_v1_11-69742/
Download this Crack, then throw it in the game folder and everything. Personally, I helped

M
Masson1336 28.11.19

Only dialogues in English

M
Masson1336 28.11.19

Subtitles to be precise

v
vital789PG 28.11.19

Doctor Cerberus
when I installed this game is there on the desktop produces two labels, one simple and the other when DX11 in the launcher are stored on Russian resonant then go on the icon with the numbers 11 on the slave table and a Russian)

S
SaNcHeZzZ666 16.07.20

Alexandr Korol
Thanks, helped!!!!!!!!!!!

G
Goodiine 16.07.20

I have none of the Council came in, played pirates on 7ke. Eventually got into the file SteamConfig.ini it was all OK Russian, I file was removed from there and rebooted, then returned and again perezagruzit it worked