3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vacation Veteran 28.11.19 01:13 pm

Crash when New game and loading the savegame. (Fallout 4)

When I start a new game and the saves. Can't understand why(License), driver, new, compatibility is changed, the cache is checked 8 times.
The most interesting in the new game black screen crash, and when loading the save game loading screen and then just crash.
Before that I played only 580 hours... Uninstalled and then downloaded again and now do wonder, though earlier when the current 200 to 250 hours played I've deleted and reinstalled the game rocked - there were no departures. And now... Stsuka the money is not back :(
Iron say.
1066, 16gb RAM, Windows 10х64, FX-8350 - 4.7.
21 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vacation Veteran 28.11.19

Already looked and minus supply had... You would have helped, not just the cons put...

M
Metis163 28.11.19

Vacation Veteran
Because of a new video card. I don't know why. Before buying my p read the reviews about the map and saw what people wrote about the departure F4 on the new map. Later took 2080 ti and I, too, began to fly F4. How would you third if you have 1066, it seems, too, to the new line is

V

Metis163
1060 6 gigs... I was previously on 1050Ti, 1060 3gb and it went too, after not talking at all... Maybe another none to deliver.

M
Metis163 28.11.19

Vacation Veteran
Try it. I had also on 1050 ti sat. Suppose that ini file determines the settings the video card could break when you re-map definition, as configured with the previous one. That is, try to remove ini. Either reinstall the game. But this is speculation.

M
Metis163 28.11.19

Vacation Veteran
Again, in all cases occurred to be a change of video card. I think here it is necessary to dance)

V

Metis163
Removed the game many times.

M
Metis163 28.11.19

Vacation Veteran
Then sorry, no more thoughts. I'm F4 stepped aside division 2) waiting for 2 nights and it plunge)

V

Metis163
Okay, thanks though for the help)

V

But replacing a video card didn't help :(

s
saa0891 28.11.19

Vacation Veteran wrote:
Removed the game many times.
You wrote above take INIфайлы from documents,completely delete the folder Fallout 4 documents.

V

saa0891
Did not help, crashes...

A
ArXangel_ann 28.11.19

Vacation Veteran
in the log writes?
fashion? on another game drive to try to install? roll back the wood?

what has changed in the system since the last successful boot of the game? there and dig.

V

ArXangel_ann
Mods deleted a long time ago and downloaded it 3-4 fashion, to change nothing...
The logs can't find

V

ArXangel_ann
At the railway installed on the SSD is also the result of one - flight...

A
ArXangel_ann 28.11.19

Vacation Veteran wrote:
change nothing
ie generally in the system didn't move, just after a time decided to play, and it crashes?

Vacation Veteran wrote:
The logs can't find
They are in the same folder as the saves - Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script
To the papyrus they were recorded you need to edit/add to Fallout4.ini under [Papyrus] lines
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1
Start the game and after the flight look at the file Papyrus.0.log (better to see Notepad++, a Notepad, then figure what you will understand)

A
ArXangel_ann 28.11.19

You can also try to download verified Repack and install to another drive. Try to start it - if he does not take off, so it's in the system. If you fly, may cure litsuhu (you never know, maybe the library for some lost and Repack them to be delivered) or dig, then to the side of the launcher and steam. MB the steam buggy, XS...

V

ArXangel_ann
In the system nothing changed

V

ArXangel_ann
Ahah... 256 KB/sec... Good Rostelecom And most importantly... night CLAIMED speed 2-4MB/s and it... In 10-15 minutes....

L
Linch2000 28.11.19

Vacation Veteran wrote:
Did not help, crashes...
Clean up everywhere, in: the Date in the registry. Install the game and throw only the saves, and then after the first run.

t
tchuzhy 28.11.19

On the new graphics card is fine. I have 1070, railway. Is and license, and not license. Something software malfunctioned. As correctly pointed out - backup of savegames (I 974 MB, hmm), uninstalling the game, cleaning everything (in the Local folder too). And reinstallation.