3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
profpack1 28.11.19 01:14 pm

Perspective: your personal trailer. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

I'm still trying to grasp whether the implementation of the idea the trailer.
It is known that introduce a lift axle for trailers.
But for me it's not very logical on trailers companies.
Will be great to OWN a trailer of a certain type (awning, Ref, platform, etc.), a search for freight companies for your trailer. And then when tuning it would be logical to put or not the lifting axis. Because you would be able to go empty to the next load and then to raise the axis the most.

What do you think? Or something already planned from the developers.
29 Comments
Sort by:
[
[EHOT] 28.11.19

profpack1
this will never happen , although the game 18 wheels of steel this thing was. and indeed in the 18 wheels of steel lot of cool chips was , only the creators of the game MFA@Ki it's not added, on account of the elevating axis , Yes, crazy idea when no trailer, unfortunately this will not happen. they are still with version 1.15 I wanted the tandem to make a game and where is he ? odd not to see ! in General, they make shit , and sell it . do not be surprised that these lifting axis will be paid DLC in the form of separate trailers, so wait your idea and even unnecessary .... all would not do. although there is such a feature of your trailer , look for details , it's like mod .

Y
Yuriy Igroman 28.11.19

TOOTHPICK Why not? A loading/unloading that is the theme was! again, the tuning of the trailer (lights, plates, wheels). A lot of ideas, why SKS does not listen, and sawing incomprehensible coloring is not clear.

p
profpack1 28.11.19

TOOTHPICK
So I remembered the 18 wheels. Fashion is certainly not that. The extra tinsel, the developers do. Substantial changes and additions can be counted on the fingers.

o
oaoaoaoa 28.11.19

Yuriy Igroman
Because most of the players who buy this game - the kids, which even has no idea about many of the nuances in the transportation sector, is just one of these - lifting the axle and its purpose. Machine goes forward, goes, flips, lights flashing lights, lights beating like 5 floodlights from the football stadium, and most importantly is fashionable coloring pages for the price of lunch in the school cafeteria. What else is needed for happiness?... Right! Cool boxes in the cockpit and a huge cingulate on the face of the truck on which the cab beating on the bumps.
The kids all eat it, and I can get my money and everyone is happy.

And whoever from the game wants to do something as similar to the simulator, it will achieve this by slightly jiggling the convolutions and Google. Personally, I have almost two years of playing with his personal trailers are different routes and carry different loads of any weight. By the way, already have their own idea about the sloth on the trailer.

B
Booker-56 28.11.19

I really like this idea,I would like to have your trailer.Modders,go!

o
oaoaoaoa 28.11.19

Booker-56
Spoiler

p
profpack1 28.11.19

The fashion stuff is cool.
But why guys always have to sit and think how and what to do to alter.
Why such thoughts may not appear in the minds of the team.
In the end, I want to buy the game, go into it and that would be more or less realistic and appropriate actions and opportunities were there.
But no, better than 100 colors truck keep.

Sadness.

j
jhon82 28.11.19

Big-Russian-Bear
I want to know your opinion? also mastered the tedit (many thanks to the author of the program), prepare paper data for production cities in the default map of Europe and maps byshego of the USSR, plus mezhdugorodniy filling stations/service stations and unlabeled right now the village/villages/slave. towns. removed from packs trailers/semi-trailers skins and painted with the logos of companies/warehouses/companies (except for inscriptions producers of trailers and Sovtransavto). is there then a sense in the abandonment of the traffic selected by me trailers, to register for a standard economy to businesses and warehouses (Ramnicu in/low-beds/outdoor goods in question) trailers and semi-trailers (for visual design of the inner area, allegedly with a cargo and without a tractor)? because trucks are waiting outside or interior Parking area, and loading-unloading there is a road train as a whole, whether it is for the game through the program tedit with his trailer?

N
Novi France 28.11.19

Yes agree long fiction gameplay features only tinsel in the decorations......

o
oaoaoaoa 28.11.19

jhon82
I agree, because this is another nonsense in this game.
I don't know...If they just remove, it becomes a little too empty, which is not very realistic. Another thing, if you set as static 3D objects in the truck hitch enterprises/next to them, as is done on many maps, but this is another area of Motostroitel.

o
oaoaoaoa 28.11.19

jhon82
By the way, about the lift axle on the trailer.
I pain lifting axle on the trailer, and I got one idea: you can take the trailer and raise it on the axle in Pain, and then prescribe it as a separate, standalone trailer. Buy it via Tedit, and just when loading and unloading to change them. Loaded - hitched trailer down sloth. Unloaded - hooked with a raised. Raise the axle on the trailer I can, but to register it separately, don't know how.

[
[EHOT] 28.11.19

profpack1
not only the tinsel as you said to do and still scratching loot with that stuff ...(

[
[EHOT] 28.11.19

Big-Russian-Bear
I bought it for mulitiplier , bought and ... OH GOD!!!!! ... saw such a fail on my part ... wasted finances ( as add-ons is not at all and spend the loot on this Shit as it is not like ) the good thing for 100 rubles bought , not so bad...
and about your comment is the harsh truth because most of the players in the ETS ( in the license ) that students , even in the cartoon they are everywhere and developers just want something the kids were led to all sorts of decorations,in this system, all are to give money to these
MFA@Kam the game would have died long ago if not for fashion , but to become and what you are doing or trailers is skins for trailers ?

o
oaoaoaoa 28.11.19

TOOTHPICK
I also bought it for multiplayer, played a total of 10 hours and more I this multiplayer didn't come, because the meaning of it, I never found for myself. Friends playing this game I have, and to ride in the environment is inadequate in the style of Oh-lo-lo, I have a special delight not called.
Build mods that I have now installed the game I was completely satisfied. But the default game without mods I'd rather just lay there and stare at the ceiling.
And trailers I often undone by yourself, adjust the height of the axles, if the trailer below the truck, as well remake some textures and skins.

o
oaoaoaoa 28.11.19

profpack1
But why do guys always have to sit and think how and what to do to alter - even if the game will add many different functions, features, etc., in any case, guys will sit and think that they still have to change, because perfection has no limits, and nothing is perfect, but progress does not stand still )

j
jhon82 28.11.19

Big-Russian-Bear
about the detail of the warehouses and businesses on the Russian maps I saw (I have a bunch of rusmap-the Russian open spaces-South region), but do not want to leave the default map of Europe (the game is periodically updated and remains relevant). safety on open trailers all the simple addresses of the productions I've recorded (for example scan or Kirovets K-700 will register where they are really produced with the addresses too, just unloading), trailers-dummy (curtains/tank/cont./close. dump trucks, I have spelled out as, for example, loadingempty blind-weight 1 kg weight of the trailer and so assigned to the cargo containers entered the weight of the empty container). if you spread the network, with the prior consent of the authors of course, shovelled packs trailers, my trailer dummy people playing without tedit, angry kommetov cast aside. no desire to bother with the 100-mi loads by default! about lift axle trailers know are in the game this problem and tried in pain to add and replace trigger (or point forgot where) from the lifting axle of the tractor-sloth to one of the axles of the trailer, the location of that axis to write in the config of the trailer, perhaps it is necessary files to replace. the idea of the game should see the active axis of the trailer as a tractor and to respond to the keystroke. somewhere in the game engine written by the team responsible for the recovery. axis sloths and 3d model files are bound to find her and to enter another and trailers.
СпойлерSiiNunit
{
accessory_chassis_data : 6x2_ml.daf.xf.chassis
{
name: @@chassis@@ 6x2/4 @@midlift@@
price: 50880
unlock: 12
info[]: 6x2/4 @@midlift@@
info[]: 600 @@unit_l@@
liftable_axle[0]: false
liftable_axle[1]: true
liftable_axle[2]: false
about these lines, regarding the lift-and rummaged through the game files - @@midlift@@ is not found.

[
[EHOT] 28.11.19

Big-Russian-Bear
I also have more or less mods are worth at least as it brings the game to normal behavior krutika ... and then the local physics if the truck rides on rails , it rides as 150 it is certainly tales , a maximum of 120 and a roller coaster , how much riding Batey've never seen a faster truck 100 , and a couple of mods to the truck , and 1 on the map , all this is enough for me )

j
jhon82 28.11.19

TOOTHPICK
why in reality it is impossible to over 100 km/h?, depending on how you untie in the service of private or corporate modern truck (with the consent of the chef of course). the standard system speed is clamped to approximately 90 km/h for heavy-duty 1000 HP, then the speed threshold of your choice. my friend on otvazhno daf-xf105 (460 HP, 4x2, dt-blind) is sometimes worn in summer, more than 120, the arrow had offered (if visibility, weather, traffic density and the track allowed). can be sensitive to speed, if the road is visible for many km and monotonous, but it is better not to drive a flying truck is more dangerous than flying cars.

o
oaoaoaoa 28.11.19

TOOTHPICK
jhon82
Just a month ago was driving on the Federal highway to Togliatti, went at night the road is empty, four-lane, and on the long straight stretch of road ahead of me was a bench with a hag trailer (open flatbed trailer), and so, I managed to catch up with him, when the speedometer needle has passed 150 km/h )) of Course, it was empty, but I was much surprised ))

[
[EHOT] 28.11.19

jhon82
clear pepper flying a multi-ton truck more dangerous than cars, but it's just ... something when the truck travels at a speed of more than 100 familiar when it edit up to 100 )