3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
profpack1 28.11.19 01:14 pm

Perspective: your personal trailer. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

I'm still trying to grasp whether the implementation of the idea the trailer.
It is known that introduce a lift axle for trailers.
But for me it's not very logical on trailers companies.
Will be great to OWN a trailer of a certain type (awning, Ref, platform, etc.), a search for freight companies for your trailer. And then when tuning it would be logical to put or not the lifting axis. Because you would be able to go empty to the next load and then to raise the axis the most.

What do you think? Or something already planned from the developers.
29 Comments
Sort by:
[
[EHOT] 28.11.19

Big-Russian-Bear
funny story ))

j
jhon82 28.11.19

Big-Russian-Bear
at first I didn't believe it myself and was surprised as the engines of the trucks a little less than 500 HP, at us in Russia almost all Europeans with 400-500 strong chess engines go, able to rush with a speed of average passenger cars, but this is a fact! two was torrents, no cracked splinter 3, most want with midlife to experiment and swivel front truck trailers to do.

o
oaoaoaoa 28.11.19

jhon82
Now throw off in PM.

j
jhon82 28.11.19

TOOTHPICK
just didn't want to write about politics and Economics. in Europe, care about the drivers (I do not know now, with this latest war), so they clamped 90 km/h travel and sleep about 8 hours and decent salary are paid for their labor, at least in ets2 speed limit and mandatory rest realistic made for Europe though.

j
jhon82 28.11.19

Big-Russian-Bear
thanks, put in the days, screenings and test their changes in trailers and semi-trailers. the most difficult and long-term was a pack of 3 and jazzycat trailers pack themselves playing semi-trailers and their cargo.

[
[EHOT] 28.11.19

jhon82
in in , realistic for Europe and for our Russia is really like that is unrealistic

j
jhon82 28.11.19

Big-Russian-Bear
on lifting axles semi-trailers wait for the update, 1.27., check what you will need is a pain or just a residence in the configuration of the chassis of the trailer for motovskij trailers. options 1-y/2-x and many more lifting axles, for low-frame trawls, including the Internet and offsite trailer manufacturers to help. some of the trailers from the lack of accurate information, have to do multiple copies with different options, Tami lifting axis.

V
Valentin Agafonov 28.11.19

[EHOT]
it's funny when I went to Google what the trailer it is better to go, came across your koment that THEIR trailers in ETS will not. And there is already introduced and such things

B
BioHoHoL 28.11.19

Valentin Agafonov
one to one. So decided to see what your trailer is more profitable and has seen this theme))))
But in fact the information is not what the trailer is more profitable.