3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alice_Tremere 28.11.19 01:16 pm

Phrases from Devil May Cry (Devil May Cry 4)

In short, write phrases, which roll GGI during Combe, receptions and ridicule. (From the 3rd part of identity is possible (and from the first and second (if there was))).

Here's an example I can not make out what was Dante telling when Pandora opens (i.e. it closes), and when a sword up the backside gives in a Danse Macabre.

And so, just if you remember:
Nero screams Crazy! constantly and seem to be Slash! I'm hearing may be wrong.
Dante: I Remember the talk from 3: Too Easy (Cerberus), Let's Rock (a catchphrase, but in a combo Nevan) and che Beowulf was, can't remember.

D
DimaX 28.11.19

Opensource projects, eh

A
Adahn one 28.11.19

hmm... personally, I like something more like the phrase from the commercials, well, there is, for example, when Dante catches the leg of a Lady falling from the top of the Dark no Gur...

Oh, that is my type of rain
no wonder the skies look so funny today

Oh, that's my kind of rain
no wonder the heavens look so jokingly

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 28.11.19

Shall we dance? :D

From the first part of the dialogue of the dying Phantom:
Who tyyyy? *sees the silhouette of Sparda Dante over* What?! Of Sparda!? This isn't byyyye!!!
- Right, I'm his son, Dante! Sweet dreams!

S
Sepriany 28.11.19

Devils never cry-the end of the third part.

N
NeroHunter 28.11.19

And I love when Nero in DT Alto Angelo throws, screams Fuck!

N
No5feratu 28.11.19

like Dante in part 3 cries A&R Silence! when one of their combo Rising dragon when performing a shot Beowulf, and still think sweet dreams with another powerful combo. and even those couple of lines of the VIRG in dt. in 4 parts very memorable Dust to dust after the showdown.

D
DimaX 28.11.19

and even those couple of lines of the VIRG in dt.
I also like Die! I can't remember))

A
Alice_Tremere 28.11.19

and even those couple of lines of the VIRG in dt.
I also like Die! I can't remember))
He is yet to Come! it seems there is, and ridicule him. You shal die!
And Rest in Peace in the 2nd battle with him. Right now, the current passed, so remember that.

Oh, and Bingo! Jester and, of course, Jackpot!

D
DimaX 28.11.19

Lets Rock!

J
Jashin-sama 28.11.19

Yeah... for Dante the most memorable - Let's rock! Of course.
Memorable phrase of Virgil is ridicule: Hm! I'm boring, Come on!, You shall die or simply Die!

But in General, Yes, the phrase from the commercials more memorable. Sense once more.

N
Nerevar17 28.11.19

The coolest phrase Nero : Vroom-Vroom!!!, Boom is a mockery, while I liked them, Vroom-Vroom finally super.

N
NERO18.02 28.11.19

Nero spreads his arms and says: Hey, Hey, Hey, common now.(Hey, Hey, Hey, come on). Or again: What you say... hm?(what you said... hmm). Well: Shall we dance(Dance). Well before Dante - I only know of: Hey what's up(Hey, what happened).

D
DARK BATERS 28.11.19

Well, the phrase ... power give me more power ... from they day forth ... my arm charged and voice echoed ... shall we dance ...

G
G.K. 28.11.19

power give me more power

Yeah, this video is one of my favorite clips in the DMK4 (when Nero prod big swords and he fixed katana Virgil).

K
KOMATO3HNK 28.11.19

G. K.

You quote a phrase spoken by Vergil'om the Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening - Special Edition and Nero in Devil May Cry 4. :)

N
NERO18.02 28.11.19

Speaking of phrases from screensavers. Prikolnul me phrase that Nero said to Dante after they Maleh postrelease on the guns. English can't remember how, but the translation is:you Have a strange idea of fair play PAL, and I was starting to get...

J
Jashin-sama 28.11.19

Exactly, somehow I had not remembered this phrase for Nero: ...and a voice echoed power...give me more power... . And if i become a demon... So be it! I will endure the exile... Anything... to protect her! ( ... And if I become a demon... then so be it! I'll withstand even the exile. Anything... to protect her!)
Really really beautiful phrase with great meaning, though a little emotionally charged.

English can't remember how, but the translation is as follows
Can you? :))) You got a jacked up notion of fair play, pal. And it's begining to piss me off

N
NERO18.02 28.11.19

Can you? :))) You got a jacked up notion of fair play, pal. And it's begining to piss me off
Yeah, I just didn't remember how exactly...

V
VasiliyMS 28.11.19

Jack pot!!!

s
slava-mercenary 28.11.19

Let's rock baby!!!1