3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alice_Tremere 28.11.19 01:16 pm

Phrases from Devil May Cry (Devil May Cry 4)

In short, write phrases, which roll GGI during Combe, receptions and ridicule. (From the 3rd part of identity is possible (and from the first and second (if there was))).

Here's an example I can not make out what was Dante telling when Pandora opens (i.e. it closes), and when a sword up the backside gives in a Danse Macabre.

And so, just if you remember:
Nero screams Crazy! constantly and seem to be Slash! I'm hearing may be wrong.
Dante: I Remember the talk from 3: Too Easy (Cerberus), Let's Rock (a catchphrase, but in a combo Nevan) and che Beowulf was, can't remember.

S
STARKILLER 28.11.19

In Nero there is a normal phrase Slaptop when the hand hits it,and Dante's Let's Rock and Goodluck kid.I still like that moment when Dante has the sword of Nero in his hand:
- And you piraten surprise up his sleeve
I thought you swallow,but if you love the surprises you got one!

S
Skak 28.11.19

well, start with Niro:
1 (he throws in the air the mob down and screaming)slam dunk
2, the sword gets up and says decls cheto or something.
3 kada demon he became.
4 he goes and cada tipo Hey,Hey,Hey
5 kada toad says give me a head start I'm not good at the frogs
Dante:
1 lets rock
2 kada teases come on
3 Adios kid
4 translation of this fight makes life more interesting.Do you not think so?
5 you can Shavat body,but the smell of it,fuuuuuu
6 kirareger kada attack after a sting to the end brings
well, a lot of them can be a long list

D
Devil Boy 28.11.19

Echidna: What in the-- AAH! Who the hell are you?

Dante: Glad I got your attention. I was beginning to feel a little ignored.

Echidna: You may jest, but the kindest fate I offer is to unify and spend eternity with a child of mine!

Dante: As appealing as that sounds, I think I'll pass.
Though a fight everyone and then does make life more interesting, don't you think?

loved Dante =*

T
Tony_Redgrave 28.11.19

Burial: the Man in the place of God? How funny.
Dante: don't.
Berial looks, Dante is sitting on his tail and fanning yourself with a hand such as hot.
Burial: *brushed Dante's tail*Ahh, the infamous son of Sparda. Today I Tommy for your brothers.

I don't remember exactly how it all was then

pix.PlayGround.ru

A
AlexDzyuba 28.11.19

Ghoul aka A. B. C.
Crazy!-Crazy!And smash! I don't know...

U
Ubiyca Nubov 28.11.19

I like cry Dante Yeeeeeeeaaaaaarhh!, when it does Sting, especially in dem. form. Or when Nero finishes the old man in the last mission he says Jackpot!

W
WIND_of_the_FREEDOM 28.11.19

ADIOS,KID!

P
Pikachik 28.11.19

Only don't hit... When Serocki Speed pump, it runs, then, as through a veil by force is accelerating-- there's still so red cloud -- he, poor, so pitifully in his arms, scared at first, we can hurt him... Shall We Dance memorable... the Voice is generally all wonderful, and the Russian voice is not heard, thankfully.

F
Fallen Chrono 28.11.19

When Nero sees the first of Burial and said: Well - even the demons!
And when Nero closes the gates of hell after the battle with Belem: Sorry, closed.

D
Dark Corsair 28.11.19

Wonderful phrases in the game series DMC - a great many.As Dante and Vergil,and Nero.

Jeff Hardy
03.02.09 15:50
phrase uttered by Nero and Virgil :) +1

The thing with the distorted voice in the DT is the most memorable. Especially Virgil wakes up in Nero,during the most savory of methods hand.My favorite is the last blow to Sancuso hand in DT during which Nero screams with the voice of Virgil JACKPOT! (and in the first match after beating that he may abide with you Saviour,you need him) and during the interception of the Serpent - ashes to Ashes.

P. S. But the complexity of all that is nothing compared to the phrase that Dante says in the final clip DMC1,when he flies with the breeze from the island of mallet,he cheerfully shouts longest and most incomprehensible phrase.

[
[Zeromancer] 28.11.19

Go Blow Youself!

C
CRCx86 28.11.19

The people in the trailer, in the beginning of the game, there are coordi moment when Nero in battle, Belial raised up, throws it on the ground with the phrase, but what is the phrase? If anyone remembers, tell me, I'm hearing that can't hear. This trick is a combo if front of stunned Velial jump up and grab it by the horns hellish hand, then Nero tells what the sentence is long....

P
Polisher 28.11.19

BINGO!!!!!

C
ChillStreaM 28.11.19

Nero ---> What u say ?, Shall we dance, I won't hold my breath, Kid? Let's see who will be a kid when i kick your ass
Dante ---> Adios, kid, Jackpot !, Nice show for old farter like you(something like that)

C
CRCx86 28.11.19

to Polisher & ChillStreaM: guys, if you answer my question, that phrase is clearly not fit, something else Nero is still talking:)

C
ChillStreaM 28.11.19

UTB phrase screen savers, and if M sorry.

L
Lyuchiya del Fero 28.11.19

STARKILLER
18.002.09.19:14
And I have another translation, when Dante and Nero fought in the Opera House.
DANTE:
- Do you have a trick up their sleeve.
NERO:
-And I already thought you lost your tongue,but if you're looking for the trick,so try it!
Well Dante I like him as a crutch -Adios,kid. In General, Dante is one big walking joke. A lot of Comedy and ridicule. Nero is also well done,trying. To ICA all to download say I miss the rave and so I like EVERYTHING!

D
Dark knight Sparda 28.11.19

Devil May Cry

For women the main process, not the result of © Lael

Is your brother a fool if you decided to participate in this race, but you're even stupider if agreed to avenge him © Dante

I want to live a better life – marry a millionaire © Dante

There is nothing in the world worse than a man, even demons, so, fluffy bunnies © Quasimod

The mouth of Babes all the cruelty of the natural being ©

I'm sorry,I have a date in a dream.you too sleep... © Dante

Say something romantic.
Anal. ©

r
ruBaroshka 28.11.19

I remember when they ДМК3 together with Virgil gave it their family seems to be JACKPOT!!!

P
Polisher 28.11.19

I can't quite make out what the Verge says when it enters in DT in the second battle with him

If anyone knows, TELL me!!!