3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
denisamazc 28.11.19 01:30 pm

Black screen, just like RE 2 REMAKE! (Devil May Cry 5)

How to treat it? Trouble is the same as in re2, at first everything is fine, but after 10 seconds everything becomes very black and can not see anything! Just updated the nvidia drivers - the problem remained. Lads, is there a way out?
28 Comments
Sort by:
r
randok 28.11.19

DenS SliM ShadY
This is a problem not with fire wood and not with a computer. I have modern hardware and current drivers and the problems are exactly the same, and with two games - biohazard re 2 and this. And both games are made by Capcom. Any other games that old, modern, this problem never existed. So it is not necessary to write nonsense, this is a problem of the manufacturer. In re 2 biohazard had dances with a tambourine to dance, that's it.

P
Phoenix21209 28.11.19

In order to raise the quality of lighting(with completely dark images) need as well as RESIDENT EVIL 2 to reduce the frame rate to 30, unfortunately in the game this can not be done, there are only 60 frames and self-regulating, so we go into the game folder looking for the file in the root of the dmc5config.ini it looking for option FramerateSetting= is set to 30(note this are not allowed in graphics settings in the game otherwise it is reset back to 60 or a variable, so, if what you want to change, first run the game then run the footage in the file frame)

T
TBo9I_KoPoJIeBa 28.11.19

On 399 driver keep away

p
psythra 28.11.19

I agree - it helps only roll back the wood

C
Cimeries666 28.11.19

buy rules viduh not probyvali?

T
T8AP6 11.01.21

on 1060 6GB the same story (so the norms of vidyuha are not a guarantee of success yet ..
But changing the settings line to TargetPlatform = DirectX11 helped, by the way, you can leave 12 in the previous line

b
barb352 11.01.21

Krch, I ran into such a problem, the game crashes as soon as you start it, I tried everything and the computer is suitable in terms of power, because the thread and 3 and 2 calmly played on high, I don't know what to do and installed different repacks and none of them started, no one knows how solve this problem?

S
Single911 20.01.23

It is treated without replacing firewood, you need to disable the top 2 lines in the config file (in the folder with the game dmc5config) (change the values ​​u200bu200bof "Enable" to "Disable") immediately flew into the game without any problems, set up the graphics and away we go.