3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-MODEUZ- 28.11.19 01:35 pm

What to throw out, if you Overload (Fallout 76)

Well, I think that is all faced with a constant overload in the game.
In General what are the tips on what to do with an overload of what to do with all this extra items, what to sell and what to throw out.

What you need to leave. Resources (by itself):
- Aluminium - probably at this stage (30 LVL) is the most important component. Nothing to fix and to fix without it can not.
Glue, well it is clear - the lack of it survived and with the 4th part. To create and repair complicated without it. To create from corn and Toshka is very difficult, as it requires a lot more resources.
- Nuclear material. Used for versions - to find Karine difficult
- Copper, while the urgent need is not felt, but non-ferrous metals have always been in trend.
Plastic. Faced with a shortage of shotgun shells. Plastic is one of the components.
Resources such as titanium, gold, silver - don't need at all. I don't know if will be in the future.

Weapons:
Zbiral (or even do not take due advantage of) everything that doesn't fit the level, rocket launchers, miniguns, grenade launchers. Ammunition is still not enough for them, and to approach at this level you can always find another. Besides the point, for example, from the rocket - very little, even soldering on the one mutant not killed.
There are perks for shotguns (weigh 90% less) - very helpful. 3 drobach included, weigh less than 1.

Armor
Armor trying to save, because often broken and to repair there is no means - Running around naked. weighs little.
Power armor on 30лвл (raider) as shown is absolutely useless, and I think nichrome is not helping. HP go as well as without it. On the kratom is full of them, in principle, can be dismantled, but weighs 10.

Ammunition
Their variety is very large. In principle, weigh almost nothing. In the backpack left only 2 calibre - all the rest took off to the store - released max 5kg.

Medications, buffs and food
Most needed is the rad-away and stimpacks. Booze try to throw out, and so drunk run. If you need to eat (doing the sorting) and eat what is prepared - the most difficult.
Carry water - a maximum of 20 (preferably purified) from the boiled cooking soups.
All the other buffs off in the safe, the stubble 1-2 of each type.
Canned food and blood collect - when you gather up a large number, will take perks into a bloodsucker and a dog friend. (better stimulant to work).

Stuff
Do not forget to put the search for the necessary components and collect only those things with their content.

Selling
To sell only the weapons and armor, the rest just give for nothing. Osoenno when you consider that the limit of 200 covers.

PERKS
Well with this I think all will understand, because lots of perks that reduce the weight of some items. Set almost everything.

Well, sort of something like this. The wild transshipment in inventory and in the vault. I hope the next few patches at least increase the amount of storage and will give more than the limit of buildings in the camp. And the resources to really go nowhere.

In General, share your observations and advice.
28 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mihail Golohvast 28.11.19

How many errors I can't read (((

c
callmegod 28.11.19

The haemorrhoids is fiber find to repair armor. All the armor is broken and to fix it in any way. Everything else, though ass chew.

E
EdReaper 28.11.19

Don't agree about the power, the first power armor raider are available with 15ур itself Sassi armor raises strength to 10, which increases the maximum carried weight and damage from the melee weapons, the power also protects from infections.

N
Nairon 28.11.19

callmegod

Take 2 perks in the thread good luck (when firing the weapon itself is repaired and if it enters your armor repaired itself)
And do not need any fiber :)

-
-MODEUZ- 28.11.19

Nairon
Perks have seen, the idea may be good but how it works in practice?

B
BlackTigerTK 28.11.19

-MODEUZ wrote:
I hope the next few patches at least increase the amount of storage
In an official statement from the gazebo yesterday I read that will. But will it be in the next patch, which is supposed to be today, is unknown.
EdReaper wrote:
very sassy armor raises strength to 10
Up to 11 units.

G
GenoX 28.11.19

Any excess rubbish can be collected in sets and sell the robots. Also it is better not to carry a lot of stimulants, because without perks each weighs as much as a 1 pound. If you are lucky to find diagrams or drawings of them better to use. It makes sense to carry a maximum of 1-2 guns, which are often thinking, and the rest to store in the box.

P
PeroAlxp 28.11.19

Enough for many. 28 ur. Can some say what is better pick up all the weapons and armor that you can find and disassemble it on a workbench, since in the analysis have different fashion, which then Oh how much improve your weapon.
And at the expense of the rest of the support person above, the rest of the stuff especially the master key (keep 10 units) sell robots every day all 200 covers. Then the cover will come in handy to buy scheme.

And advice don't worry at all. I have overweight usually 3 to 4 times and rules all go shoot and not worried. Collect everything, sell it, break enjoy. The higher the level the mobs fatter and fatter Orozco and booking.

-
-MODEUZ- 28.11.19

PeroAlxp
Yes reloading is annoying, no run, particularly if in a brawl to get into. And the worst thing is that teleport is not working.
And why such a large overload - if then ESTs nowhere to go :)

P
PeroAlxp 28.11.19

-MODEUZ-
in the beginning I used the teleporter and ran. Then put silovogo and realized that to run and does not need anything from anyone. So just to go outside for a stone on a car or the ceiling and norms. And teleport no longer in use, as Iguchi themselves forward in any quest, and along the way also a lot of quests, there are also events and enemies, just shoot and cachassa. But the quality quickly goes.

If I need to put in front of my camp and everything is approx. And to build a base well what. When will correct the construction of the patches, I will. And then built himself 6 plates with turrets and everything put there and kept the General scheme, and to put nothing in its entirety. Doesn't want to. so teleport is not needed, and running too :)

m
molokan31 28.11.19

About reloading : maximum achieved was 980, nothing is wrong, but OD is consumed very quickly. when capacity is 170, to flee anymore when 720-780. There, so that the workbench will not find.

I found a solution. Throws camp and sohranki put the shed in which are already pre-placed all of the machines and the box.
Power frame and throw in a box or camp. Weapons and armor not on the level box, below the level and repeating the analysis for the modifications. Surplus materials, except those that need to repair the machine in the Load and in the box.

Could not at first understand how to unlock new weapons and recipes, they were all accumulated in the notes. Open PIP-boy and read. Initially upset that when reloading teleport can't,but how PeroAlxp , now just go and studied the wasteland , a parallel execution task.
With the huge amount of alcohol consumed and the collected alcohol, I open the perk drunk.

I
Ioannn 28.11.19

molokan31
About reloading : maximum achieved was 980
Nifiga you give))). I haven't gone yet)).

I
Ioannn 28.11.19

By the way, the question you ask, the reluctance to create a new topic. Who knows from the beginning the better quests the main run and then to explore the world or better in the researchers go?

-
-MODEUZ- 28.11.19

Ioannn
Yes, in principle, while you're on a quest to run the machine world and exploring

I
Ioannn 28.11.19

-MODEUZ-
Well, Yes). Just in many games there is-running away on a quest and you open up different opportunities a new. Here it interested me.

k
krll 28.11.19

Ioannn
And it is here, too, sometimes give valuable drawings and guns.

I
Ioannn 28.11.19

Thank you for your answers!

c
callmegod 28.11.19

How to improve power armor? And how to survive on the plant Poseidon? Tried the helmet of firefighters, law enforcement, the antirad suit. Die in seconds.

-
-MODEUZ- 28.11.19

callmegod
there are locations, don't remember what, but there is a lot of nuclear waste - there is a lot of anti-radiation suits

G
GenoX 28.11.19

callmegod
This is the one event where for its repair and running? I understand that there is killing you not to radiation, and vapor, and to survive there does not seem real in any way.