3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-MODEUZ- 28.11.19 01:35 pm

What to throw out, if you Overload (Fallout 76)

Well, I think that is all faced with a constant overload in the game.
In General what are the tips on what to do with an overload of what to do with all this extra items, what to sell and what to throw out.

What you need to leave. Resources (by itself):
- Aluminium - probably at this stage (30 LVL) is the most important component. Nothing to fix and to fix without it can not.
Glue, well it is clear - the lack of it survived and with the 4th part. To create and repair complicated without it. To create from corn and Toshka is very difficult, as it requires a lot more resources.
- Nuclear material. Used for versions - to find Karine difficult
- Copper, while the urgent need is not felt, but non-ferrous metals have always been in trend.
Plastic. Faced with a shortage of shotgun shells. Plastic is one of the components.
Resources such as titanium, gold, silver - don't need at all. I don't know if will be in the future.

Weapons:
Zbiral (or even do not take due advantage of) everything that doesn't fit the level, rocket launchers, miniguns, grenade launchers. Ammunition is still not enough for them, and to approach at this level you can always find another. Besides the point, for example, from the rocket - very little, even soldering on the one mutant not killed.
There are perks for shotguns (weigh 90% less) - very helpful. 3 drobach included, weigh less than 1.

Armor
Armor trying to save, because often broken and to repair there is no means - Running around naked. weighs little.
Power armor on 30лвл (raider) as shown is absolutely useless, and I think nichrome is not helping. HP go as well as without it. On the kratom is full of them, in principle, can be dismantled, but weighs 10.

Ammunition
Their variety is very large. In principle, weigh almost nothing. In the backpack left only 2 calibre - all the rest took off to the store - released max 5kg.

Medications, buffs and food
Most needed is the rad-away and stimpacks. Booze try to throw out, and so drunk run. If you need to eat (doing the sorting) and eat what is prepared - the most difficult.
Carry water - a maximum of 20 (preferably purified) from the boiled cooking soups.
All the other buffs off in the safe, the stubble 1-2 of each type.
Canned food and blood collect - when you gather up a large number, will take perks into a bloodsucker and a dog friend. (better stimulant to work).

Stuff
Do not forget to put the search for the necessary components and collect only those things with their content.

Selling
To sell only the weapons and armor, the rest just give for nothing. Osoenno when you consider that the limit of 200 covers.

PERKS
Well with this I think all will understand, because lots of perks that reduce the weight of some items. Set almost everything.

Well, sort of something like this. The wild transshipment in inventory and in the vault. I hope the next few patches at least increase the amount of storage and will give more than the limit of buildings in the camp. And the resources to really go nowhere.

In General, share your observations and advice.
28 Comments
Sort by:
-
-MODEUZ- 28.11.19

callmegod
In principle, not in that subject I write, but here's the info:
Protective suit (Hazmat Suit) completely relieves you from the effects of radiation, and you will be able to find in the energy plant "Poseidon" (Poseidon Energy Plant WV-06). While it is not necessary to go inside the building of the plant. Open the map and in the Western part, near the river, find a large image of the power plant.
Go there, go along the left side and find the platform. You need to get to the first landing pad on the roof. Sign in to the nearby office and in the drawers find a hazmat suit.

c
callmegod 28.11.19

-MODEUZ-
I saw a thread GUIDE and write))) I wrote that in anti-radiation suit, also tried, does not kill radiation, and HP melt away.

-
-MODEUZ- 28.11.19

callmegod
what I do not understand, from what they melt? Same rad background hung like that dohner

G
GenoX 28.11.19

-MODEUZ-
No steam kills it, when you're in the tower.

a
asw1 28.11.19

No offense buddy BUT I have a game for starters threw)))))

m
molokan31 28.11.19

Ioannn
wrong bag picked up while you run on the server, ie someone left no trash)))

3uoH 28.11.19

callmegod
Kills vapor, it is only after the event with the restart of the plant, i.e. there is a cooling station, a byproduct of which is this steam, in fact it is only under the water tanks to and from any station there are several other outputs. The problem only when he died and a bag of rubbish dumped there, then only the chemistry to increase the number of CPS(type baffaut) and inject stimulants that regenate HP - this can significantly prolong the time of stay to take everything back and leave

3uoH 28.11.19

-MODEUZ-
In practice, this perk uses to fix stuff in your inventory