3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ruslan Sautkin 28.11.19 02:54 pm

How to enable Russian language? (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

???
45 Comments
Sort by:
l
lomond555 28.11.19

when you start the game the settings are reset to default

V
Vasek Vasekk 28.11.19

Assume that there is such an option.
There are 2 beta - Europeans without Russian is a multi with all languages.
Who's the Europeans - did not help - as there is no that file which will pull ru package.
The output must manually throw the files from ru translation - renaming them under English(eng=>eng) on the classics.

O
Oleg Inkin 28.11.19

https://forums-ru.ubi.com/showthread.php/633278-Русскоязычная-озвучка

We know that Russian language has not been scheduled for The Division 2 Private Beta. However, we have received reports that some players have access to Russian voice acting and subtitles. At the moment the developers are aware of the situation and get her consideration.

As soon as we receive the updates on the situation, we will update this message thread. We apologize for any inconvenience.

d
dmitriy fominyh_09 28.11.19

not both!!! who pre-order those have who preglow that there is no Russian!!!!

d
dmitriy fominyh_09 28.11.19

Oleg Inkin
who pre-order those have who preglow that there is no Russian!!!! with the release will be Russian voice!!!

R
Rustam.K 28.11.19

Mitry Aminah
I pre ordered and nope nerd

c
chubakaSG 28.11.19

by the way, the version with a Russian voice acting is called Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Ubisoft Game
and the other Divison 2 - Private Beta ...
and the size of folders is a bit different.
For fun try his archive to the game his throw,let's see what happens )))

c
chegn 28.11.19

Pumped game. In the settings there is a Russian language,only subtitles. Tom Clancy's The Division 2 - Private Beta.

677 28.11.19

When I start to pump and choose the game language you can select only English and other languages, although yesterday when preloading was done it was possible to select Russian language...

R
Rustam.K 28.11.19

chubakaSG I have the same name and no Russian

677 28.11.19

I just realized, yubikov jamb with servers, they can't detect what region is the IP address. For example: I live in Russia, but the servers think my IP from the UK and therefore does not show the Russian version of the XS... just guessing

P
PRIVA 28.11.19

if anyone knows how to return Russian write check files out helped!

S
SeikaRus 28.11.19

any how I guess.... also today again all in English.

D
Droog_GG 28.11.19

Vasek Vasekk
no there is not there is so
anyone have just the key to the beta that plays with englicom who pre-order the plays in Russian which had been removed (

L
Leon96983 28.11.19

I just don't understand what problem They add the Russian language, they added 2 kinds of Chinese, Italian, etc. but not Russian, I don't think the Russian-speaking community is so small that to do with us. Actually to be honest after all the problems seen in the beta as it lost the desire to pre-order the game, although I waited and believed, of course, it is clear that the release language will be delivered and will fix problems with sound and need to restart the game every 2 hours, but as it it, is it not possible promptly and work to correct at least part of the problem, but they do NOTHING.

L
Leon96983 28.11.19

Even comes to the fact that in files if found in folder, caliper ru folder and open the README file IT is the MOTHER of IT is IN ENGLISH, it's like????

a
anti_Alien 28.11.19

Leon96983
In all languages redmi in English.
A disabled Russian because of whiners on the forum who did not have voice acting (it was added not to all, only for test but not all can understand), so decided to disable all.

j
jigadloff 28.11.19

Today, the maintenance of servers along with the patch from the boy gash. Wait.

Z
Z.l.o.y. 28.11.19

still pirif

S
SeikaRus 28.11.19