3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ruslan Sautkin 28.11.19 02:54 pm

How to enable Russian language? (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

???
45 Comments
Sort by:
b
bwana tomatto 28.11.19

SeikaRus
Tin.As it is.
I would say to them: I understand that You as the developer want to sell me their products for 4,000 BYR, but I planned to buy Mario - Valve, Mario - from Bethesda,Mario - from DECK13 Interactive, and Mario from the independent Chinese developer who sculpt for a bowl of rice, the last,my priority purchase. However, I can assure You that at the time when you will have a good game, I'll buy it only at a discount of 70 percent. That's for sure!Spp to give.

S
SeikaRus 28.11.19

the policy of the company.
1.China buys a greater quantity of game.
2.For Russia the price is lower than in Europe.
3.In Russia, % of sales likely to be less than over the hill

from the point of view of the infusion of funds is more profitable for them to own language 3 Chinese and European than Russian. as they have statistics for 1 piece. ( although as it became clear the translation is already there, and the spices gave it to streamers then clearly turn it off at all... to show their relationship to the players of Russia )

and in addition to all their masses reacted strongly https://www.playground.ru/blogs/tom_clancys_the_division_2/ubisoft_nemnogo_perestaralis_v_reklame_the_division_2-335998/ on their ads. And to reduce the talk about what it looks like now shutting down the government has done so began to discuss what the language of the Russian Federation no Bette... of course this is all speculation but in my opinion it is real

all that is done is done for publicity... whatever it was advertising in Africa is let it be negative. but there is so much talk about it. And everything would have passed quietly and boring. ran potestio and bought all the same who played in the 1... and so all the forums are clogged with discussions about Rus.yaz.

b
bwana tomatto 28.11.19

SeikaRus
With the view of the author agrees.
p.s. Updated my post in connection with the information provided by the author.

M
Migafer 28.11.19

Now to start throwing in my spinners, but in my opinion, for a game about those events and times better than the original anything you can imagine. The humor is lost in translation. In short, the original and only)

m
meagarry 28.11.19

Migafer
Migafer wrote:
for a game about those events and times better than the original anything you can imagine. The humor is lost in translation.
what events, what times? are you talking about?) at fiction in the modern world... where's the humor?