3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Xunder 13.09.19 02:53 pm

One Gtx 1070 in conjunction with percent amd fx8300 ()

Write your views and comments
103 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mike02 13.09.19

Thank you very much for the info, tomorrow will come 1070 and personally I will look as will work in conjunction with the 3570?

K
Kraicher 13.09.19

Mike02
Great choice. I hope not MSI.

S
Shock Burst 13.09.19

Kraicher
What's wrong with msi?

S
SuPeR_MeR3ocTb 13.09.19

Mike02
tell me though how it is )

K
Kraicher 13.09.19

Shock Burst
Well, like they have a kind of technology with the inclusion of the cooler.

S
Shock Burst 13.09.19

Kraicher
This can be disabled)

K
Kraicher 13.09.19

Shock Burst
Well, then fine.

G
Gefor_sik 13.09.19

the top-end fx can't remember the exact name of the 4.7 in bust frequency 5 GHz = core i5 initial generation. and as such none to put up with such percent? in the end, with different settings will not see the difference in fps, and if they see the difference will be minimal. Percent just from apigee data packets are treated such card)

L
Lesha Petrenko 13.09.19

Gefor_сик
Totally agree, I have 980ти percent 8320 at frequencies 4.7. In AC unity and the Syndicate percent is 70%, but as soon as the higher - fps drops to 15 fps. In the Witcher the locations of the Skelling, White Garden, Velen - 60-65фпс in 2K, nagruzhennosti percent 25-30%, but as soon as I get in Novigrad from 60-70% and starts falling fps above 75% and below 20фпс. Play becomes impossible because every two or three minutes begins to sink. This shitty architecture AMD percent.
Thought to afford 4K Monique, so change your mind, have first the processor change.

K
Killotonn 13.09.19

Kahran Ramsus
Bro, totally agree with you - the truth cut! until I stumbled on your comments - has already started to form the idea that all the nuts were going crazy.)))))

d
devilnnhh31hhnn31 13.09.19

By the way,the joke is that what game to get(GTA 5,Witch 3,etc)is a bit lower the graphics and remove the vertical sync as it gets sorted, from video card to boot at 100...do Not tell me why this happens?

l
legusor 13.09.19

I'm with you, diva raskryvanie of potentsialov, thoroughly lost.

M
MunchkiN 616 13.09.19

devilnnhh31hhnn31
in-sung mostly could reduce the fps to synchronize with the scan. card when it is idle as pravelo.
what to expect to understand the fact realizing the potential of bakery you need to Unscrew all in ultratv ultramotive limit Maxi and grouchie settings and put straminea is in low resolution. if fps will not change compared to ultrabasite and CPU will be strained pitch reached the bottom means. the potential is disclosed. the easiest baking method.
to really test a graphics card already get. to find where my strength is graphics need the CPU iliny good Mat Board and cool ilitny memory. and preferably all else to disperse to stupor with the most brutal voltages. but the benefit to cover 1060 so shinzu tear is not necessary.
can come so that you will not be able to find out what happened to fps. so he was pissed about the bus bandwidth or blamed on optimization. I remember so фуфлаут3 drove shorter then me at that time was all honorable but more than 100 fps I'm not squeezed. the current in the sewers some sort of hop 90-150.

D
Djonnikc 13.09.19

Kahran Ramsus
Yeah! The noble correspondence you have received)) But the point is that for maximum performance at current upgrade computer definitely you must first maximum is spent on buying the video CARD. Because that is what will give the maximum increase in GAMING performance. I adhere to the logic that it is better to add 200-300$ and buy a more powerful graphics card than weak and change the CPU, for example, even without the motherboard.
-SK.art-
But then, for maximum performance (efficiency) a new graphics card, you need to change the processor. But these two events do not necessarily have to be at the same time! That is, it is like priorities agrega:
- Video card - CPU - HDD - RAM.
PS: And Yes, simply speaking, the processor does not disclose the video card. Here more about this available told
Good channel, by the way. Recommend!

K
Kraicher 13.09.19

And here I waited for an adequate and sensible post from Djonnikc. )))

M
Mike02 13.09.19

another thing found until the time it was))) then 1070 for even an i7 2600 at stock is enough, and many are required to write the percents should be driven almost 4.5?

D
Djonnikc 13.09.19

Kraicher
Thanks for the good review)

M
MagicHero 13.09.19

_Xunder
Mike02
_Xunder wrote:
the system profile. In short people fx 8320 overclocked to 4.5 GHz in lark drawdown to 40 in open areas and it's not only me with the same videhoe but with the cool Intel. In foul 4 on ultra except view distance of shadows they are in average 60 fps even in team fights once put high or ultra drops to 45 fps. The Witcher 3 is coming with some sort of twitching all on max except for the hair they have on low and antialiasing to 2 samples at the same 60 fps but annoying twitches do Lok at 50 frames and OK CPU is often loaded at 90 to 100% and sometimes by 105% In the ACS on ultra except antialiasing and shadows 60 stably. With my old 770 certainly does not compare productivity soared at times but still think if the switch to Intel it will be even better. Permission is Monica by the way Full HD
The main thing that 60 percent of cars held and the schedule can be unscrewed to the maximum. But your in the Witcher 3 especially in Novigrad will not be able to hold about 60 and it seems podlahoviny percent to blame as I have before that was 780 and I was a little podmahivala the picture on 1070 has become perfectly smooth.In Assassin creed syndicate I have the environment high, shadows PCSS, HBAO+ and ultra without antialiasing TXAA 4X!!! and stable 60 (and maybe occasionally gives way, but the new vidyuhi even rosalki do not lead to lag on the old 780 but the fps just drops). Probably again because of the percents you have sags.
Mike02 wrote:
it is interesting to know how many in the same Novigrad fps is in conjunction 1070 + i5 3570 which is in runoff)PS are all going to be so sad))I must say I'm not nerd and I don't need 90 fps to flatter his ego for his "iron"))) if there suppose to be 60 on average 3570 and 4790 overclocked let's say 70-85 fps ,I do not see sense now to change the processor.
In stock in Novigrad is to sink below 60. When overclocking to 4.2 a maximum of three in a row to 65 and usually in Novigrad holds a 75, but he played with Locke and 60 like normal without a problem.

_
_Xunder 13.09.19

MagicHero
In the Witcher on full ultra?

M
MagicHero 13.09.19

_Xunder
In the Witcher all on ultra and even a bit higher (the quality of the shadows 2 times increased for sravneniyu with ultra + postavim mod for improved range of objects), except for the hairline because the mod is on a trip to the Herald and work on monsters does not work on 1070 and hairline with a stable 60 only if the caret is say 6-7 wolves that sags a bit.