3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alec Says 29.11.19 05:50 am

Again this is a city people live does not.

I'm back! But not in order to burn perdaki, and to find out what hooked you on the game and what genre you prefer. And most importantly, why your preferences are what they are.
21 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hattack 29.11.19

Great Obyazatel
For polls wrong address...

M
MunchkiN 616 29.11.19

what got me hooked on games the question is quite interesting pitch, Nada will reflect on at leisure, because originally my game wasn't too interesting, they were dull pixelly and Minh was Nintendo with pistoletom topic here. so it was until I played the Witcher 3 then I realized that the game is very cool and GTA 5 again. I used to be as more interesting as they are patched when I on consoles pixels drove and felt like in General that there was but it is good.
but to play I probably started due to public opinion because potsony played games and I could chat about games and looking to exchange cartridges, to new games and learn new pixeli.
the second reason is znaczaco level of received physiological information. stremnenkie of the most common leisure activities is reading. because literature is bookworthy that need to be translated in buchform. buchform in words and through a series of transformations in thought. the word crush in the conceptual and Imperial designs easier because the perception of human speech and verbal native of Atoka is what a child learns very early. but the math a child learns later on why the formula he finally about. because I have not been able to read the Witcher. for comparison, the movie is more psilocy way to get the information involved in vision for pattern recognition is a skill that is vitally important and in the second movie has the ear and the ear means to look for danger. therefore, when kintz someone with noise attacks it with relish stimulates the nervous system much better inserts than the Maxwell's equation for example. but in Keene is missing another important part is the interactivity. and interactivity, in turn, need to better understand the layout object for it to walk around the house or to spin the subject in Peck's hand will give a greater amount of information than the restoration of the statics on circumstantial evidence. so for example in the Witcher 3 will take you from village to deeny on the roach to get to the movies there. there will be no freedom of choice vanishing point review and freedom of primemenie close it is good. so the game objectively, obosnovano steeper than fiction than obtaining audio information in the form of a speech form and additional sounds and cooler than all this but the picture is without entropy. how would the next generation of entertainment has to include tactile interaction, and then it is trying to displace the activities involving fewer organs perception and simulated less different parts of the brain. why games are so addictive but graphics should be like in life.
as for the genres I like which is still probably a graphical RPG. creating his godfather in redactare, choose hair and makeup, go farmish resources, can take on the job and can say I'm not going to do now and leave to do other things, because open world and you can farm the legendary loot. and in an RPG is freedom of wagering - for example, with a knife to kill everyone, but you can do to throw a grenade and immediately kill everyone. on a mission walk to get stealth and can dzhyp to come tune. and, you can be a magician and streletsa fireballs. in nekaterih RPG can its distinctive combat classes to choose what eludes the possibility of wagering. for example, you can take a class the Witcher is you have the bonuses to reaction and saving throws you can also take the second class dragonborn and then you can use a special spell skills Naguib themselves will be pumped and you can make dragons the only way to go. I was waiting for this game for 3 years.

r
requiemmm 29.11.19

Sho hoisted, hoisted sho...lived in hruscheby on the fifth floor in a tiny room, the neighbors, Imbeciles, district - gopovskih, border cities and the private sector. In such circumstances, the choice hobby limited living space, or a computer, or glass. Friends dragged the club manipluating one morning looked in the mirror - nerd:)))
There are many of us, it was zero, we had fun as we could.
Well, the choice of genres is also determined by the fact that it was in the clubs, then I switched to RPG and Diablo, halva-contra, the old Vario and other GTA3.
I would have lived right in his house, as a man, everything would have been different.
I've noticed how many of my urban friends were, ultimately, all come to the TV and the computer. Even those who really had a passion, even have received specialized education on the subject, drop everything in the box snout. Really it all depends on the housing, there is no place profile stuff to lay down - in zomboyaschik buried and all. Peisajului - disease resident chelovechkov:(

T
True_Rivethead 29.11.19

Great Obyazatel
The first time I played 11 years and that game was Elasto Mania.
I still remember the almost impenetrable level where you had to mount to stop.

K
K.e.k.s 29.11.19

Brother hooked on the game. When was small, I always watched him play. It's something like letsplay now would be. Yes and no at the time, friends in real life impact.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 29.11.19

Don't know what hooked, but hooked specifically. Before consoles had the dandy and the village and I don't very often played. But when I played in варкрафт3 on the school computers, and then I saw Gothic 3 and oblivion at a friends, I immediately realized that the game is mine . A year later appeared whom I immediately became a nerd) well, like realms and all here)

E
Emris_ua 29.11.19

Laurel Worm wrote:
what got you into games and what genre you prefer. And most importantly, why your preferences are what they are.
Brother on the console was playing mortal Kombat, and I liked dune (the film was able to watch later) !!!
Playing genres such as RTS \ TBS \ RPG and ACTION (I love to build, explore the World and defeat Evil in games because in life it is not always possible to win) !!!
Each successful game written in an old notebook !!! First was counting - showing the number of each code but the account has passed for 300 - just got to write the game name and the date of the first pass !!!

R
RussianQuaker 29.11.19

I have until the school was playing, there was no emulators of consoles - saves, respectively, too. Different genres of play - probably because it is versatile. I listen to different music: from the banal pop and the one where you can narrate about blood, guts, rot and diarrhea :)

A
A.Soldier of Light 29.11.19

RussianQuaker wrote:
and the one where you can narrate about blood, guts, rot and diarrhea :)
If the language you don't understand, then it doesn't matter what they sing ^_^
For example, I am sure many who like Rammstein, I don't know German and they do not care what they sing about things not very pleasant)

R
RussianQuaker 29.11.19

A. Soldier of Light
But when they realize that more fun :)

By the way, about Rammstein: I heard that there is one another eldu in popets planted somewhere at the concert ^_^

N
Nevoeiro 29.11.19

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
If the language you don't understand, then it doesn't matter what they sing
And that's good,do not understand this verbal diarrhea,the voice as a part of the music.

P
Pilat. 29.11.19

Nevoeiro wrote:
don't understand this verbal diarrhea
Spoiler

P
Posledovatel uzhe ne tot 29.11.19

don't know when it collected money for a car each month set aside 100% of salary, it was the middle of the zero, wanted to buy Opel cadet on the left, but a friend was fond of computers and I also wanted to imagine . Who knows if you would have bought the car then and not the computer maybe on the other life was mine.

A
A.Soldier of Light 29.11.19

Follower Perelman wrote:
Who knows if you would have bought the car then and not the computer maybe on the other life was mine.
What would have changed? The computer is in your house and all, and the car actually can be in an accident to please, purely by accident and not their fault.

P
Posledovatel uzhe ne tot 29.11.19

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
and the car actually can be in an accident to please, purely by accident and not their fault.
this is called a drastic difference

R
RussianQuaker 29.11.19

Raschke now do a helluva lot expensive car to keep

P
Pilat. 29.11.19

RussianQuaker
bike ezdy bourgeois face

W
WanRoi 29.11.19

Laurel Worm wrote:
I'm back! But not in order to burn perdaki
See, experience in this business you have plenty. But still, to judge others, as it is stupid.

R
RussianQuaker 29.11.19

Pilat.
I prefer the buses full. There you can fool around

P
Pilat. 29.11.19

RussianQuaker
working lohovoz with a crowd of unwashed muzichni?