3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Axel1993 13.09.19 02:54 pm

HD Reworked the Project and consumption of video memory (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The essence of this. Poke game without mods. What to see how it looks.
I looked at the load on the iron. Consumption of video memory. Was it ( a couple of days running around) 7400 - like high, at a resolution of 3440*1440 (1080ti).
Put only this mod. What is shown in commercials(change) - is. Ropes, bricks, boxes. But the consumption of video memory a maximum of 5200 MB.
In settings polysonic at minimal costs (to installation in the max) when you install the mod. I understand that touch it and is not necessary.

Here in connection with this question, like so. These guys are not wizards, you can draw the texture better than developed. And will consume less. With a smaller resolution. But here it is stated that textures with higher razresheniem.

Please do not write ones that have seen enough reviews, test iron and other. Only those who are in practice checked and knows something.
8 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nurp 13.09.19

The slider is put on ##preset_value_Halk Ultra HD and recheck.
And, Yes, your question I did not understand.

l
legusor 13.09.19

Axel1993
so, you're just playing on minimum salary and write that you have become textures in fashion ahah))))0
the point is to put with this mod texture settings above beyond, otherwise, no megatexture of fashion will not be added. what you need to put the settings teksturki in the situation that after the transcendent, without inscription. this setting is called Halk Ultra HD. and you have it correctly displayed because you have not set custom localization fix, but you don't need one, because it's just for aesthetics display text.
by the mod author recommends these are the settings in nvidia (for amd you will find on the page with mod in the nexus and fix localization to display the title settings of the texture):
PS. but judging by the question and understanding of the topic, I do fear that you're a mod installed incorrectly, so check the folder The Witcher 3\mods and make sure there's a folder
modHDReworkedProject
modHDReworkedProject2
modHDReworkedProject3

A
Axel1993 13.09.19

legusor
Ropes, nets, barrels and things have changed. Exactly like in the demo video.
But the consumption of memory is lower became. The game looks better. Grape leaves are normal, and that. Just for some reason is not working as it should.
On Nexusone I read, the settings are exposed.
For some reason after installing the mod, moving the slider to the minimum. But most of the texture changes and the position of the slider the game looks better than beyond. Incorrect plow. Can't do anything with this, though the mod is only this conflict should not be.
Why always think something's who are so stupid that the simplest doesn't know. Zhesh described in detail.
Okay, what is there to ask. As always, all. Understanding of the topic. Computer geniuses decided to belittle me. Humanly it is impossible to help.
he described all this for those .who will be the forum to explore and the same problem will occur, and not with the purpose of answer - explanations. Because for the most stupid, asked to answer practitioners. Who plays logue as me. What is so and not otherwise.
The greenhorns tell me that I'm a mod simple can't postaivt and problems. Teasing still. Well didn't your mother teach you to strangers You apply. Mobile.

A
Axel1993 13.09.19

Blew the OS. Set LSTB 1607 clean. Put the first WHQL that came out under my card. Launched the Witcher for the minimum salary. Eating 4000-4500. Limit up to 7500.
Boswil the last version of the mod in the menu again, put the slider on low, hocks on maksilen available point, just after the beyond NPDES appeared specified.
But the consumption videoparty cuuuuute more. That's the question. What kind of crap like that.
If they were simply redrawn, the consumption will be almost equal, but we're talking about increasing the texture resolution. Must eat more clearly.
And the difference in consumption was seen only on Skellige, where the rivers, trees. A bunch of rocks, and soil. So from the wood to builders of boats jumping and consumption is growing.
How many games are played as set fashion, consumption always grows more explicit. The same Skyrim.
Given that aid is not here, will eyes texture to verify that all of the stated applied.

G
Gerwant007 27.09.20

Axel1993
As much as it is vapoross not sounded, but the textures of the fashion are more optimized (after the installation of the phps in the game added by 3-5 points)

G
Gerwant007 27.09.20

Axel1993
As much as it is vapoross not sounded, but the textures of the fashion are more optimized (after the installation of the phps in the game added by 3-5 points)

b
breakthebeat 27.09.20

And where is the promised today The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project 12.0 Ultimate ?

K
KIBERMAX 27.09.20

breakthebeat
Well, judging by some kind of video or stream that is prepared on the modder channel, it is rather in the next 1-2 hours yu- but it is not accurate.