3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NatanieLzZ 13.09.19 03:15 pm

Optimization Of Wolfenstein : The Old Blood (Wolfenstein: The New Order)

That came addition. I propose here to share information about the performance and accordingly to solve problems)))
49 Comments
Sort by:
u
usersever 13.09.19

I have Artefakte game.All graphics settings tried on low and off and still artifacts... ((

b
berezovserega 13.09.19

Also a bunch of artifacts on nvidia to play, maybe it's protection from pirates

N
NatanieLzZ 13.09.19

maybe drivers have to wait

u
usersever 13.09.19

Yes this opinion the incentive someone wrote.If so then buy it.But still waiting for someone to give more accurate information =)

s
sector1111 13.09.19

config in a profile
schedule automatically put Medium + 1080p = 60 FPS and no less than
very rarely kakayato artifact line in the map or in the menus, and artifacts no
play well, optimization of chic

S
Slava74oren 13.09.19

I have a AMD laid it out on ultra artifacts do not watch.

w
wemadeFOX_moon 13.09.19

I have personally optimization have no complaints on pretty weak hardware to play on medium at 60 fps, it was just the first Chapter and not any artifacts of fiction.

b
bot_max 13.09.19

MSI GTX970 artefact too, but removed the texture compression became less artifacts. Annoying loading of textures at sharp turn. IMHO from here and artifacts. Waiting for wood or patches for the game.

A
ALEX7436 13.09.19

bot_max
The same problem (GTX 970), when you rotate the camera go pozarowski textures in the first game this was not. Is everything on max In the course of the joint green. Waiting for the information...

B
Braun Fuhrer 13.09.19

It seems the green ones lol.

A
AlexNik 13.09.19

gtx980... drops to 20FPS ))) above 30FPS why it is not rising.

Artifacts no. Of RAM if 32 gig ).

s
sector1111 13.09.19

config in the profile
turned up to max, removed the anti-aliasing + wlcyil compression of textures, normal flight, the same 60 FPS with drops in fights to 50

A
AlexNik 13.09.19

sector1111
That well - without the aliasing... Yes no vertical sync... in the income statement of such cartoons.

P
PIRAT69 13.09.19

Latest driver NVIDIA, those that are on GTA fifth...the Computer is not kosher, would all fly...

b
bot_max 13.09.19

Don't know what helped, but artifact stopped. Put the tablet from Codex, in the settings of the graphics card put vertically adaptive-sync, triple buffering, anti-aliasing MFAA. All goes smoothly stable 60 FPS in team fights a little less. Graphics on max, except antialiasing (x4).

By the way this game noticed that the data did not show MSI Afterburner. Fraps seems everything is fine. Check who can.

T
Tsveer 13.09.19

Very good optimization.

b
berezovserega 13.09.19

where to download separately tablet codex

b
bot_max 13.09.19

berezovserega
PM

b
borsic14 13.09.19

Well, now there is no problem with 1 fps at all settings,and the game DLS bad.

L
Lisstoman 13.09.19

Optimization no matter how) is not Very smooth graph of CPU and GPU jumps from 20% to 100%, even in the same room. All on ultra with 4x anti-aliasing. Fps jumping from 80 to 10 even when shooting the same enemy. Waiting for drivers and patches)