3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NatanieLzZ 13.09.19 03:15 pm

Optimization Of Wolfenstein : The Old Blood (Wolfenstein: The New Order)

That came addition. I propose here to share information about the performance and accordingly to solve problems)))
49 Comments
Sort by:
L
Luddanik 13.09.19

I stimovsky version,the graphics settings why not change all the time are reset to medium,so it must be?

D
DayPsycho 13.09.19

Luddanik

Geez!!!! no, it should not be!!!! at the top there is a button to APPLY!!!! Push it and wait!! And you'll be fine!!!

s
serjik77 13.09.19

What is the reason for the terrible brakes when loading the game in the first couple of minutes? Ie after loading from a checkpoint or your last save fps first 2-3 minutes is kept at 2 fps with intermittent sound, and if you continue to painfully move forward then a few minutes later everything goes and the game runs at a stable 50-70 frames. And if you stay standing still in the hope that will cure itself nothing passes, and the brakes indefinitely. And start playing the game from scratch then the brakes will not do, only is to boot with the latest sohranenki (no matter what) then the slideshow begins again ((and I noticed the farther in the game I progress the more and more evident the jamb, and for a normal game need 10 minutes to enjoy the wild brakes. A problem precisely not in the power of iron (I iron more than the recommended for game and firewood the new).

e
evgen090283 13.09.19

I got a ( steam) but not start, what to do?

m
matrixua 13.09.19

corny you have enough RAM or your operativni SDRAM or ддр2,Lieb smitten

M
Maksim Datchuk 13.09.19

I have no videos, what to do? please tell me

I
Ivan Skyzert 13.09.19

Welcome fans of wolfenstein, there were a lot of questions about optimizing the last parts of this game. Many times rocked torrents.
I will say this, try to update the wood, design your visuals ++ ranging from 2005 to 2015, p. x, open the YF 2.0-4.5, in General, your unit should be library from maykrasoft, now I have on my bucket : NVidia 820m (2gb), intel dual core 3556U 1.7 Ghz, 4Gb RAM, Windows 10 x64 (laptop) wolfenstein the old blood when you turn off the anti-aliasing(everything else is either average or max..) gives 45-60 fps by the way rename wolfenstein the old blood x64 on x32, fps will rise significantly.Well, pokalbiai settings in the game. To set the screen resolution to 1366х..... then set video mode window, then put 1366х.... and then press the key combination ( left Alt+Enter) the screen will switch to full screen mode...

N
NanoWARrior 13.09.19

Anyway, immediately noticed the analogy of the Frisians and braking with the New order, and immediately came to mind the decision that I did, just rename WolfOldBlood_x64.exe in WolfOldBlood_x64VOKSI.exe
I fucking hereyu, but immediately lost all the schools the same as I had in New Order.

I
Ivan Fedulov 17.07.20

NanoWARrior handsome you became 65 fps )) thank you!, so what is the problem remains a mystery)