3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
boxitem 29.11.19 06:12 am

Scary stories from your life

That day I came to visit an old friend. Or rather, not to him, and where he invited me. He went to visit to a desolate place where there is only a shabby bus. We went to visit a company familiar to him (friend). Along the way, he warned me that people in the company extraordinary. They're in the hospital was treated - so he told me. I was very tense. Not crazy, but moderately violent. Needless to say that when we arrived, I was nervous. Drugan was calm. NY ssy. Just be quiet like me.
At first glance, the company was very ordinary. Ate and talked. I ate in silence and was startled by every sound. The strangeness began when one of them got distracted from eating and loaded a friend of mine with a lump of lettuce in the face. Nobody paid attention to it. Drugan, too - he just looked at me and reassuringly nodded. At that point I thought this is it. Started. After food intercourse I took another and quietly asked to leave. No, he said.
We went to the room where the company gathered in front of the TV. It was set to channel Carousel. Soon I just went out and waited for a friend on the street. The company that I have not liked. 20 minutes later my friend came out and said Go away. I asked you to behave like me. Asked? Now I went to stop. And safer. Here began the thrash. Following us a team. They crashed and I ikali in our direction. Happened garbage. My heart then notably hollowed. I thought they would kill us, but my friend did not share my opinion. He is to blame. I would have sat quietly and watched TV with us. It can't be gone. You insulted them. In my reasonable question, and what for it dragged me here, he noticed that haha I agreed.
To the stop we got the company of crazies we were surrounded, seized, and carried along the empty trails. I almost fear I passed out. The other looks like it was fun. He happily svrec to Drown us. You thing do as I do and everything is OK. I just don't understand what is happening.
We were thrown into the lake. And that's all. We swam to the other shore and swam. And patrapali there. All. It turned out that with a friend, they are not the first to do so, If they hurt in the lake they throw. So stoked said my former friend and whinnying. He had fun sometimes. Thought I would be fun. I was not having fun. I swore off after that for unfamiliar guests to ride.
Also tell scary stories of your life.
10 Comments
Sort by:
z
zdrastE 29.11.19

boxitem wrote:
Also tell scary stories of your life.
read it
boxitem wrote:
After copulation the food I took out of each other
Maleh truhanul more
boxitem wrote:
Happened garbage. My heart then notably hollowed.
from the growing fear in my heart too... well that's... notably... well, you ponel
boxitem wrote:
To the stop we got the company of crazies we were surrounded, seized, and carried along the empty trails.
looks to be about in the middle of the empty trails felt that now wrought with fear...
boxitem wrote:
And that's all.
heh, heh... (nervous) no, not at all.
boxitem wrote:
We swam to the other shore and swam.
overcoming a terrible wave the terrible terror still managed to reach the toilet and swim to the toilet
boxitem wrote:
And patrapali there.
well... I've pokapal, almost (under#Racal)
boxitem wrote:
All.
heh, heh... no, again, not all!
guys, there ischo entoy story uzhos "fuck you". just very scary to read, and to quote even more...
I think I again need to reach the toilet...
Spoilergate, I'm pooped!

Z
Zerera 29.11.19

When a little diesel is not crushed breaking spider crane, this will be a scary story? Or is it just like winning a Darwin award?

P
Pilat. 29.11.19

Zerera
in construction work?)

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 29.11.19

How to go to HQ for the first class, so on the way grazing goat. And when I passed by, she chased me. So I wrapped and went home)

W
Wing42 29.11.19

boxitem
Well, you write just like Stephen king. Smoothly molded, smooth you make - write more.

Pecos_Bill_2.0
I then close! The abundance of details does not Shine, but the plot is good.

Z
Zerera 29.11.19

Pilat.
No, with the technique working.

j
jax baron 29.11.19

boxitem
Hello
Zerera
Wing42
Pecos_Bill_2.0
Using boxitem Darya Dontsova is resting:)
Listen to the story boxitem

P
Pilat. 29.11.19

Zerera
um, as Proctor Ingram?) commendable

Z
Zerera 29.11.19

Pilat.
It's kind of like a technician, and Mama I'm a engineer.
I know now that a laugh can raise, say, know which of the women engineer, already I can feel it.

P
Pilat. 29.11.19

Zerera
...She is the chief engineer Prydwen... says the book
Zerera wrote:
Mama I'm a engineer
if you work in a specialized... their job... and work doesn't suck... that practicing) and this is something)