3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
at-400 13.09.19 03:17 pm

Best program for video editing! ()

What video editor is, in your opinion, is the best or good quality?
And that them divorced so don't know what to choose.
20 Comments
Sort by:
D
Don Zhabokvak 13.09.19

Vegas Live... And Home Maker and so - sad shit with minimum features and Obskoy audience.

R
Ride 13.09.19

either Sony Vegas Pro or Adobe Premiere is for editing. To create powerful special effects, I would choose Adobe After Effects.

a
at-400 13.09.19

And is Pinnacle Studio good?

H
Hunter_Nikolay 13.09.19

But I just Pinnacle Studio most and like! Back in 2005 decided on him and now all the advice!

a
at-400 13.09.19

ATP

D
Daydadro 13.09.19

Suggest Camtasia Studio 7 like a Pro.

L
Liliya_Nerevarina 13.09.19

And for fans ect and the fact that Adobe Premiere, Camtasia Studio 7, Pinnacle Studio is a professional program requiring opredelennyh it's special skills?

S
SCM 13.09.19

For lovers there is a movie maker...
Any special skills they do not require enough to see any tutorial on Basico on YouTube (or somewhere else) and you can rivet clips.

If you need to quickly make a compilation of clips to music, with simple lyrics and effects - then definitely sony vegas. Plus, you can also record ease of development.

If you want the rest of the (complex manual transitions, the use of 3D cameras, treking, beautiful logos and all the rest) - you Adobe After Effects. This is probably the best program for today, part video installation, processing. The possibilities are virtually not limited, you can create projects of any complexity. Cons some do not see it, unless the novice enters into a stupor a large number of buttons and icons.

S
Seanelio 13.09.19

Professional processing and video editing are not engaged, and for my household minimum needs fairly standard Windows Movie Maker.

S
Stellis 13.09.19

As for installation video I yuzayu Adobe Premiere Pro and for me it is better nothing, already cut into all family activities, easy to use, everything is intuitive. Similar programs many here the updated list https://programmy-dlya-montazha-video.softok.info/

S
SavitkiiSereja 13.09.19

Adobe Premiere Pro , Adobe After Effect

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 13.09.19

Carefully, at the top of the virus, I suspect in 100%.

P
Paren Sir 13.09.19

Someone throw this installer - Adobe After Effects

A
ArkadiyBDR 13.09.19

Better to look at reviews or articles about video editing and the program. In General, it all depends on how steep and difficult the installation will do. After a good prof for mounting, for simple periodikou amiss and pinakl Studio, many obzorschikom and leisplein happy with Sony Vegas. Everything depends on tasks and goals, and the desire to learn a new prog.

G
Gnom76 13.09.19

Adobe Premiere, after effects and resolve Nitsche this

V
Volodka Volkov 13.09.19

http://softobase.com/ru/article/top-programm-dlya-montazha-video consider it a great rating

l
legusor 13.09.19

for dummies and beginners best options are things such as techsmith camtasia, avs video software, movavi video suite. then with the skills and subject understanding, you can begin to master tools such as magix vegas\video, adobe premiere\AE, da vinci resolve and similar editors, VFX creators and handlers.
make videos from games suggest you to record using nvidia shadowplay, bandicam and mirillis action.
for broadcasting, I recommend to buy xsplit.

R
RioRio 13.09.19

Wanted to buy xsplit and the man to pay, what the payment block, th purse WMR have all crashed what to do and where to deneweth grandmother with this purse.

Z
Zamkadysh 13.09.19

RioRio
And, that there are exchangers where you can exchange for another equivalent, exchanging WMR on Yandex or Рal, all the shops they have no problem taking.

s
saa0891 13.09.19

Sony vegas is of course if you need specific functionality,and if you stupidly cut VIDOS with it without conversion is SolveigMM Video Splitter.