3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 13.09.19 03:17 pm

Impression of the game (5 Gears)

It is strange that still no one has created a topic.

I have steam version and still have regitsya and create this devinny profile to play single.

Honestly the experience so far weak,I was of course not very much but in General none of the rapture does not occur,although the fire certainly delivers.

Why the heck to do this stupid training at separate locations,when all this can harmoniously merge to the company in the first location.

Finally, the developed have done at least some pumping,pumped of course you don't GG and flying robot (this is the way another innovation) but overall it makes at least some diversity in the gameplay,the robot adds different abilities,armor, stealth,ect,mines scanner,there is even a very useful ability to freeze,pumped it with items that you find on the locations and special items that unlock new abilities,the robot can bring ammunition,weapons,to open various doors and mechanisms,and to penetrate into inaccessible places.
There is however a drawback,the flashlight he is not in dark locations the flashlight is switched on the robot the problem is that sometimes it can be stupid to get stuck somewhere or to Shine at all no where to go,it certainly is all very uncomfortable.
There was even some semblance of stealth,you can go to the location and execute a stealth kill multiple enemies,the ability inviz this helps,but of course this happens in very rare cases.

Added a large,open,icy location where you can drive a sled with a sail, and explore different spots.

I played probably more than four hours and during that time got only one dull boss,the way of killing again, not something original,shoot the stupid weak points,I thought after the fourth part, at least some diversity,originality and an interesting approach in terms of enemies and bosses,but this has not yet seen the same hammer and it showed in the video.

After gnesinsky shooting,blur and optimizan in Control here it's all fine,really videos in 30FPS very annoying.

Russian voice acting is certainly not enough for such axenovich games,in some moments simply do not have time to read it all and follow what is happening on the screen,and generally you just want to immerse gameplay and not be distracted by reading the subs.
60 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rem999 13.09.19

Optimization of the game stuff

z
zetram 13.09.19

Rem999
quite a reasonable

z
zetram 13.09.19

w
worys 13.09.19

Rem999
Something you have to compuction wrong or not enough CPU cycles
Spoiler

R
ReD 2.1 13.09.19

When you can start to share something)

T
Tomas Sevchenko 13.09.19

Can't share the opinion because of the 502 error appears randomly after 5-30 minutes of play.

Z
Zombieller 13.09.19

saa0891 wrote:
truth videos at 30FPS very annoying.
In the settings right.

v
v-hlam 13.09.19

Walked another game
Played 10 hours
I still really like it
Shooting good (the feeling that firing powerful guns and not pukalok)
The plot is very hooked
Overall this is a very good road trip with shooting (Druganov so all will be 20/10)
These games rarely come out on PC (expensive and with the plot, now some battle of the pianos, Yes, IMO grindilki)
And those who are in Divine always plot lacked, too, would recommend
So do not pass by, this is the best singles game this year on PC, to whom little is multiplayer with different modes.

-
-Raixs- 13.09.19

Got to the 4th act, so far so good. I like that part a lot more dull 4-key, where in addition to older Marcus and motorcycle rides (even the maximum arcade) nothing else memorable.

It's great that this part is made semi-open locations with additional locations of interest and made these locations very beautiful. The truth is, level design in this part is extremely good. There were moments where I had to openly sweat and beat like a battle for thermite fuel (while opening the gates) and the battle with the matriarch. In themselves the battle came across mostly good and exciting.

In the story disappointed me is the little details: the sharp transition from event 4-Ki j-Di in the title role to Kate in the style of something happened, and then abruptly four months later; might add some extra scenes (I remember, as a spoiled movie Star wars: the Solo, where they removed absolutely all of the stage of learning in the Empire and replaced it with three years). Lousy reception, I hate it when in one narration make this crap.

Second, the preserved paper with the data of Myrrh in the laboratory after a total of cryostasis: all cold, but this folder remained intact.

And the third is the complete lack of any villain in the story.

And so, while this game is for me - bitter wines and a great start of a new and truly strong game of the season. I can't wait next game from this list - Borderlands 3, which comes out in 5 days.

m
mylovar 13.09.19

Loved it.Better last part.Although the fourth I also went.The plot is not bad(until the end really do)There are open maps with side missions and a means of transportation on them... cool.Good shooting.Familiar characters from the last part of+the robot,the Jack can be pumped.Nice graphics and good optimization.On top comp in 4K on ultra 60 fps works.Your 1300 rubles the incentive it pays back with a vengeance.There's even multiplayer,but I have not tried it.Shorter mast HEV.9 out of 10 put.The only thing I would like to be good Russian voice acting.

-
-Zion- 13.09.19

zetram
Minimum frequency is 60, the option is dynamic resolution. It goes lower as soon as the frequency drops below 60. So you have such smooth line at 60fps. And put you resolution to 150%, it never reaches.

-
-Zion- 13.09.19

Rem999
You have a problem with the computer. It is 100% straight.

X
Xrace 13.09.19

Too complicated!
Spoiler

R
Rem999 13.09.19

I want to say that here, too, problems with the computer?
-Zion-

D
Dante-PC 13.09.19

Same situation. Low FPS in the game in the absence of the full load of the graphics card

I do not say that in all other applications all right.

I
Ichigo Ku 13.09.19

the benchmark lies.in a network as those of the company under these settings 65-79 sometimes up to 100+ frames comes and it's another pack of textures

s
saa0891 13.09.19

Pass through,took 12 hours,this part is much fresher and better than a dull fourth,especially liked the jokes with the hive mind,you can do a lot of cool things to do with a similar feature with the ability to possess enemies and more atmospheric glitches,but with the bosses again, the trouble,in fact, interesting boss was only in the lab,which it was necessary to freeze,and indeed the bosses again are very small,the hammer also gave use a couple of times.

Overall was happy,especially the last Chapter, and the last locations where enemies have a shitload and they are Purley from all sides,I rate the game keeps only at the end,and of course something that developed finally added abilities and of course the pumping is definitely a plus because the gameplay was varied and interesting,freezing,inviz and hacking was particularly pleased.

G
Grandshot 13.09.19

Knowledge of the events of the fourth part are greatly needed to understand the story? And then I threw 4 Gears somewhere in the fourth act.

-
-Zion- 13.09.19

Rem999
I guess this is just the problem. But not optimized, others is normal.
Although I have also in 4 parts, 27фпс and not a full download of the video card, but it is very sometimes appears again.

-
-Zion- 13.09.19

Ichigo Ku
Ichigo Ku wrote:
the benchmark is lying
From location does not? Bench just collected the eating moments.