3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 13.09.19 03:17 pm

Impression of the game (5 Gears)

It is strange that still no one has created a topic.

I have steam version and still have regitsya and create this devinny profile to play single.

Honestly the experience so far weak,I was of course not very much but in General none of the rapture does not occur,although the fire certainly delivers.

Why the heck to do this stupid training at separate locations,when all this can harmoniously merge to the company in the first location.

Finally, the developed have done at least some pumping,pumped of course you don't GG and flying robot (this is the way another innovation) but overall it makes at least some diversity in the gameplay,the robot adds different abilities,armor, stealth,ect,mines scanner,there is even a very useful ability to freeze,pumped it with items that you find on the locations and special items that unlock new abilities,the robot can bring ammunition,weapons,to open various doors and mechanisms,and to penetrate into inaccessible places.
There is however a drawback,the flashlight he is not in dark locations the flashlight is switched on the robot the problem is that sometimes it can be stupid to get stuck somewhere or to Shine at all no where to go,it certainly is all very uncomfortable.
There was even some semblance of stealth,you can go to the location and execute a stealth kill multiple enemies,the ability inviz this helps,but of course this happens in very rare cases.

Added a large,open,icy location where you can drive a sled with a sail, and explore different spots.

I played probably more than four hours and during that time got only one dull boss,the way of killing again, not something original,shoot the stupid weak points,I thought after the fourth part, at least some diversity,originality and an interesting approach in terms of enemies and bosses,but this has not yet seen the same hammer and it showed in the video.

After gnesinsky shooting,blur and optimizan in Control here it's all fine,really videos in 30FPS very annoying.

Russian voice acting is certainly not enough for such axenovich games,in some moments simply do not have time to read it all and follow what is happening on the screen,and generally you just want to immerse gameplay and not be distracted by reading the subs.
60 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 13.09.19

Grandshot wrote:
Knowledge of the events of the fourth part are greatly needed to understand the story?
There are many references to the fourth part,the principle in the beginning of the game show video with key moments from the fourth.

D
Dante-PC 13.09.19

-Zion-
-Zion - wrote:
27фпс and not a full download of the video card
Well, in the absence of bottlenecking from the processor this should not be

D
Dante-PC 13.09.19

In any case, it matters to the game developers. If they do an early pre-release access to the game (for extra cost), all software bugs need to be fixed, it's not beta testing. And then it turns out that someone is running normally, and have someone not understand how.

-
-Zion- 13.09.19

Dante-PC
Yes it is a glitch just. I think it is a conflict with msi afterburner.

h
hamshut 13.09.19

Guys, fraternally, not a bad thing)
And that there is a 5 part Weights?!
Like came out today, besides it will be the Incentive and denovo kind of writing.
All day monitor, and its still no)

s
sandro_sar 13.09.19

hamshut
so it is the incentive, do not want to play, all the rules

F
Foxalpha777 13.09.19

Danced with a tambourine, and now calmly walk on the pirates, of course 3 hours to play one, and then only play for the main character as something not very much, no involvement. I remembered why I don't doproshel the first Gears of War because of the rolling, cover, sniping at the wave of mobs, roll, next cover and the next wave of mobs, etc.
But while going through, and I think if you follow the story without being distracted by extra mission, it may be the fix. Will dobroide, I'll write a full review.

-
-Zion- 13.09.19

So for me it's the disappointment, I liked all the parts except judgment. 4. Really waiting for this game, but it's generally not. Dull open space into which the dull graphics, it is faster to finish. Typical aprilovska picture, sometimes very simplified.
Boring and the final boss, the constant annoying bugs and headache the main character. It had its moments, but the overall mood of the game was already spoiled.

S
Sirey the Templar 07.01.21

I'll put in my 5 kopecks) The

degree of epicity is very high, the first act is completely brainwashing, you can also say about the ending.
Landscapes and level design are also at a high level, sometimes it seems as if you are watching a movie.

The gameplay is very vigorous and the features with the assistant robot also did a good job of diversifying the gameplay.
In general, I would give the toy 8 points out of 10.

And all because, after the epic start, the 2nd act with an open world seems to be a novelty, there is where to climb in several places, but still there is a strong contrast with the transition from the epic to a more measured gameplay. Climb up there, bring 3 parts, get an improvement. And it still does not bother you while this is a novelty for you, but when the developers do this twist again in the 3rd act, in the desert, you immediately feel copying yourself. Yes, in the 3rd act sometimes there are beautiful mixes with storms and so on. But it is better to bypass the additional tasks in the 3rd chapter and go through the main plot (I caught a bug here when I first performed an additional task with the search for beacons for the rocket, and then began to assemble the rocket itself, the developers apparently did not take this into account, I had a whole chapter replay).

Well, as they said, the main villain did not show himself at all, the Queen and the Mother were lost somewhere against the background of other events. After all, the goal is what, again to put a satellite into orbit to destroy the swarm's lair, but in the end we just use them to protect our line, I hope in the 6th part they will play this game to the fullest.

The open world is good, if there would be Russian voice acting, maybe there would be fewer claims, since partners constantly comment on what is happening, and because of the shootings, sometimes you sweep the whole bazaar deafening and you lose interest. As for me, an open world is not so necessary for a shooter, it would be better to just stick to the old model, because in the first and fourth acts they showed all their imagination with a bang, and in the middle they lost their position.

So we are expecting something truly grandiose from the 6th part!

E
ELRASTA 07.01.21

It did not start, error 502) Feedback - somehow not very heh

J
Joker1917 07.01.21

The optimization of the game is excellent. Overall, I really liked it. Today it passed. The second act was quite interesting and lengthy. Act 3 didn’t like it at all, very boring. The end, as always, with a hint of a sequel.
Spoiler I thought there would be a battle with my mother at the end, but alas

p
palkan225 07.01.21

Sirey the Templar,
my opinion, the open world is made exclusively for fans of the universe, in order to extend your stay in this very universe. Passed the first and 4, after the credits you start looking for something like that, very happy with the release of 5 gears

X
XOJIODHbIU 07.01.21

The campaign felt like a slapdash. Either I cooled off to the series for 6 parts (and an add-on), or the shelters are no longer inserted. On heavy, the enemies are somehow passive. Yes, the robots at the beginning of the 4th part were no less annoying, but then there were wow moments. In the last part, at least hurricanes and new guns were new, nothing new was added here. It's like Halo 4 and 5, where in 4 parts there was an unknown world, and in part 5 - nothing new, just a repetition of the past. So far, one Lancer with a grenade launcher is not enough. New enemies are a failure - a stump-machine-gunner made of slush to jazz, faulty robots from titanfall 2. Is that all in 3 years?

Snowmobile rides for an amateur, andromeda is another. Now at act 4-1. There are not enough interesting situations. Defense using ice. Sorry buzzkilla (blades) give little. Specifically, they explained and made me happy where the locusts came from. Arenas with side walls are checkpoint. Unless the winter massacre in the fog was not bad, I suffered at increased difficulty)

Plus, except that the game works on a seven with a gtx670 2 GB on board. So hboks1 not have to buy again (already took hboks1 for zhirs halo 4 and 5, and then sold in six months and I do not regret)

7/10

A
Alucard333 07.01.21

Gears 5 not only diligently reproduces familiar mechanics, as its predecessor three years ago, but tries to change the boring formula. In addition to the innovations for the series, sometimes successful ("Jack"), sometimes - not very (empty open world), this is also a very important plot chapter of the story. Of course, this is not the end, and I am extremely interested to see how daring The Coalition turns out to be next time. Unfortunately, it was not possible to fully test the multiplayer before the release

O
Old Hangover 07.01.21

I looked yesterday a couple of first levels. I liked more 4-ki, I specially re-ran it the day before. My opinion has not changed, garbage, would rather end up.
Here, at least in the beginning, somehow more vigorously, at least there is no defense of this dull one. The graphics are nice, but they were like that in the four.
Let's see what happens next.

P
Palych Rocks 07.01.21

in fact, the continuation of the 4th part and looks like a dlts to it. I am very happy with the optimon, I did not even expect that my mediocre vidyashka will pull in 4k, and a 5-year-old percent will not rest against a hundred square meters with any stream

3Dionis 07.01.21

Steve Taller wrote:
didn’t even expect my mediocre vidyashka to pull the
GTX 1080Ti OC is this average vidyär? Heh)))

I liked the game. Funny.

D
Dogmeet 07.01.21

Is the 3Dionis
GTX 1080Ti OC an average viewer? Heh)))

now the average is considered

3Dionis 07.01.21

Dogmeet wrote:
now the average is considered
this "average" vidyakha drags almost like the RTX 2080

K
K1600 GT 07.01.21