3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AndreySol 30.11.19 04:44 am

The game just stops. Optimization or ? (Insomnia: The Ark)

Played the first two locations - everything is fine, got to third and then everything fell. In the literal sense - after loading the level, everything just stops dead and is 20...40 seconds, then 1.5...3 seconds of movement and a stupor again. Optimization ? On Board GTX950 2 GB, RAM 8Gb, stone 4-effing - should be enough...
13 Comments
Sort by:
N
Niko71790 30.11.19

AndreySol
optimization is not, either wait for patches, or do a refund
in General, sue for the fact that you sold an alpha version for the price of the release game, but still crammed with all sorts of spyware

l
legusor 30.11.19

this half of the players is evident. do refund.

A
AndreySol 30.11.19

either do a refund of money not yet out of his mind that the money in igrulki to invest. What is a do refund I don't know...

V
Vyxyxol 30.11.19

AndreySol
Stuck in textures in Nest. Latest save 20 minutes ago. Staaaare...

f
fominviatheslav20 30.11.19

Already patched the game put still hovering horrible,sometimes via task Manager is always out and iron above requirements:percents-AMD 8320 RAM-16GB,3GB video card.,how to continue to play?

D
Dimasens 30.11.19

fominviatheslav20
I also have lag,freezes in the menu and the sound of rattles after a few minutes of the game,but when the game cut down the volume of all sounds and music,the game stops lagging completely.Don't know why that is,but without sound of course play is not funny

f
fominviatheslav20 30.11.19

Dimasens
I tried and kind of went,thank you,even so.

d
disclosure 30.11.19

that rocked Repack other from the same console when you click on tab again not a WSA WELCOME and so on

g
gennaz 30.11.19

AndreySol
The game is really poorly optimized on my system gives 35-40 frames, fix it!!!!!

z
zyrik33 30.11.19

gennaz
I downloaded the patch 2,on my system with VSYNC 60K\s

d
disclosure 30.11.19

where you have deleted my koment at deliver us the moon fortuna there were 2 2 also about her

C
Chuck_Norris_ 30.11.19

AndreySol
Do the refund quickly is not something from this game to wait for...

W
WolF8RocK 30.11.19

AndreySol
Funny man... playing pirates still complaining about the game)))