3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pretty Boy 30.11.19 05:10 am

Vocational school, College or class 10?

So the school year is coming to an end and I am sure that among users of PG a lot of ninth-graders thinking about where to go. This topic is for them to email your suggestions about what to do.
47 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Kerten- 30.11.19

what to do
They - who is this for? You, my dear, speak particularly. Some guys can immediately after ninth grade to College to do, others until a passing grade in vocational schools do not reach.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 30.11.19

Personally, I survived 10 and 11 at school. After I enrolled in 2 year College (sharaga). Kick in the ass from the parents, really...

T
Tomsoon 30.11.19

Vocational school and College the same thing! And better stay in the 10th grade)

-
-Kerten- 30.11.19

Mikhail Stasov
Let me tell you a secret, and now they have.
(written by the little, invisible to the naked eye letters) I look at Your comment and think, You, most likely, the fate of dragged on the second way.

s
stalker7162534 30.11.19

Pretty Boy what to do

To think.
To start over is a joke.
There are two former classmates. Ask each other who both live. Poor laments that the child can not buy a bike that the wife nags for a small salary that goes out of his way so that the forces on what is missing. Successful he says- Who had studied.
And then let them figure out what jobs are available where they live. Let them go see how it works. Think how they need an education to work in a certain place.
If in their area available to them is such that education is not necessary, it may decide to plow them there whole life or to get out of this Podunk town. If there is work worthy, then let them think how to do this, education and abilities - if you pull, you have to make the effort to be able perform this job, and if not pull it means .....

-
-Kerten- 30.11.19

Not to be not psychic, not even Opera
It pleases. Honestly.

-
-SlashuuR- 30.11.19

The author does not know where to go and decided to ask for advice from users of PG.

p
panda23 30.11.19

in the 10th go .... so time seconomic
Calculate yourself how much time 10того class to Institute
how to start a vocational school Institute
how much of a geek to the Institute for learning ? Here and I about the same , go to 10th

J
Jacques Brel 30.11.19

In our College town no, techie, codenamed Kubanka , rumor has it that there is smoke,drink,play cards in pairs with the teacher!When it comes to the canteen - all running back at breakneck speed, hitting each other in the kidneys over food.....While some are kept, others eat, then they switch places.And to go to College Idit-ka in Nizhny Novgorod.Here we have a small but fun town :)

P
Pretty Boy 30.11.19

I will Express my opinion: it is Better to go to a techie and here's why: first, people in the tech Mature faster than boys because there are other orders, other requirements, and generally different style of teaching, during the year there take place the ENTIRE program on 10 and 11 class and she's enjoyed many times better than school. In school basically all arranged on stupid zatrachivaniya. College freshman all built mostly on understanding, with only formula in math, history, literature and all perhaps. I entered College freshman year I realized how disgusting was teaching in the school.The second College student at the end of the second course can be an expert of the lower categories, while those who went in the tenth still no one, they still shkolota with high CDA, well, a little older than shkoloty but it does not change. By the way smart man fables PR what type of College longer to learn will not get to go in the tenth. An intelligent man no matter how to learn to be a top expert. People otuchivshis in College and then in high school a hundred times better knows his specialty than the sucker who takes the money passed the exam and in high school also got five years in there pants rubbing.

S
Sima4 30.11.19

the military

K
Kit90 30.11.19

By far the College. More free conditions.

E
EvgenTUZ 30.11.19

of course in the 10th

R
Rikudo Nagashi 30.11.19

I'm a techie going. In 10 class to get no desire (dream to finish ninth (although first you need to finish eighth) and get out of school).

I
Infiltrator 30.11.19

A vocational school can serve as only the beginning, if you want to go further in the profession for which I went there. Just to finish vocational school, and then go completely the other way has no special meaning,you will probably then think why you lost just a few years,but as the first step to adulthood it will come down to someone.

M
Max Fry 30.11.19

Went to tenth grade and have not regretted. However, we knew in advance that the class will be adequate. In any other case be dumped in College.

N
Novakid 30.11.19

If you want to study in Western Universities go to grade 10.There's still College,but only if you want to get the specialty

z
z_sail 30.11.19

Mikhail Lomonosov came from the village walk to learn.
Important to choose a field of study. And learn not to wee play....
Because learning should be seen as an instrument for earnings after graduation. And in the 9-11 class, to better define who to be.
After cooler to be an expert or a master, not just a Manager.

D
D.R.O.G.B.A 30.11.19

If at least some brain is,it is better not to go to vocational school and such places.There is a contingent of mostly narrow-minded,his main problem every day is the lack and the search for SIG-booze. To take it even easier than in school,the teacher is not to chase and pose estimation for beautiful eyes.Well, if you absolutely do not chase,then clear the stump that you can be lazy on 100% and never get anything done.My class was quite strong,and after the 9th left only two.They studied not so hot,maybe fours 3-4-5 were,all three,and in vocational schools almost excellent steel.Told me that story for a test you can get 5,if you go to the teacher with a book and read out a couple of sentences.So in this study whether vryat someone to learn something and not even more it will score.And what there profession,whom to work? Plumbers,carpenters, machine operators, tractor drivers,ugh....Of course,I do not argue,if a person is in a rush all his life to sit for 5-10,then that's his business...but vryat-whether it will be possible to call life,rather just existence.

I
Infiltrator 30.11.19

D. R. O. G. B. A
Your fitters, and carpenters .t.d. subhuman? But partly because of views such as you missed them and need these professionals state-Woo.