3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daniil Gredin 30.11.19 05:11 am

The talker (Quiet) vs Didi (DD) (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Discussing the game with friends and acquaintances, I noticed that everyone who liked the game and who plays it are divided into two main camps: those who love Quiet and those who love DD.

Of course these are the two most popular partner in the game, what I was interested in the question, and who is more popular? To give the prize of spectator sympathies?)) And for me it is definitely a DD, my vote for him without doubt, he did very pleased from the very beginning, when the little and cute appeared on the fields of Afghanistan and still I really like this faithful beast, and in General I love animals. Half-naked women, of course, too, but painted as spit, and DD, too, though drawn, it is still emotion somehow causes.

I would like to know other opinions, it is best deployed, but at least just to vote for someone!)

And Yes, I know that topics like A vs B is pretty stupid, but in this case is really interesting.
48 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grayfox90 30.11.19

people! accidentally ran over a puppy on the basis of DD. the game was rebooted and the puppy was gone)) how to return?

S
Spez24 30.11.19

The dog at times useful. Although the quiet girl is very cute trying to sing on the radio)))

Y
Yury Maximov 30.11.19

I shot her on the radio said that she is bad...
A partner is only useful robot to navigate around an empty location.

A
Amiminoru 30.11.19

Spez24
Well actually when she sings, it says that it keeps the enemy in sight and you can give the order to open fire on the target. Useful when you haven't got to the point, but can operate in the blind, giving orders Kvayet actually focusing on her singing.

L
Leon.S.Kennedy 30.11.19

Quiet

S
Skinny_Vamp 30.11.19

This fluffy blogosphere forever underfoot confused, trying to cut down the lying soldier so get on the dog and write that the relationship with the dog deteriorated! o_o I Hate this garbage. And of course, use the Bobby is, especially when he learns to vulcanite soldiers. Quiet hate that pollutes radio airwaves with their tunes. At first it pinned and it seemed nice, but after many hours of play that makes me nervous. Here's to the horse, no complaints, not hate, does not and never dies. The robot did not like. If you choose based on personal taste that I prefer with Kvayet. But again it depends on the task if the penetration in the building that Dee Dee, if open area that Babena, but if the job needs a lot to move the horse or a robot.

S
Skull Face 30.11.19

Fido.

F
FROS_DAD 30.11.19

passed all the game with a DD, because after taking quiet on a couple of missions there was one unpleasant incident, communication with her was not enough, to give orders can not, the commotion, because she is not sapatilha enemy, and I at that time believed that spolit it all like a dog, generally during the mess that she carried the skull of one of the commanders I wanted to be evacuated and which at that time had cool skills, A+ in combat and in exploration like, the mission had to reboot with the dog and the talker became a partner for side effects, and no more, only for that would strengthen the bond. PS slutty costume on her, I was more irritated than aroused any positive feelings once opened the costume cipher is wearing it. all above written is my personal opinion and may not coincide with yours.

A
Andrey Baulin 30.11.19

Too easy with Sobakina and a woman. Here the horse is another matter. Standing on the sidelines, is not call, and under your feet is not confused. And that is transport there, Werth to arouse pity money, and then leaped into the saddle, a La d'artagnan, and rode for pendants.

A
Ashley33 30.11.19

Wait a minute - how to dress demure in stum cipher? I also usually have a bloody, silver and gold. No more. For the snake has a suit of skulls, and demure no. Communication long 100, pobich doing absolutely everything after each sujecki. The story somewhere in the 33-35't remember.

F
FROS_DAD 30.11.19

Ashley33
after the cut scene on the main base with the demure questioning and asking her why she actually is quiet, opens the possibility of developing a suit of special forces XOF, a prerequisite is the presence of code-talker'a, just often visit the base and all.

0werewolf0 30.11.19

FROS_DAD
about demure with a cheating mate, you need to download it there is a barrel with a hypnotic and piercing
but the whole dog brain makes
say attack runs half way or works, or comes back to you
and if anyone has propaly dog that almost felled with two bullets and there is nothing she can not only fly in a balloon Fulton

l
lexa2999294 30.11.19

Quiet with tranquilo and Glushak.

D
DenchikK12345 30.11.19

My choice is a Talker with a hypnotic rifle and a silencer. The rest of the teammates are horrible.
Shitting on floppy horse after resuming connection level to 100% was scored bolt. Improvements after the hero runs no worse and easier.
Robot is not good at all - never - don't like the transport in games.
When pumped, the dog was freaking out, barely to 100% relationship driven - never again! Stupid useless creature. Attacks with small distances - I'll beat you faster with that distance to the enemy and suffocate him. Constantly tupit, her shot - she's not running, no commands are not responsive. Or Vice versa - where it runs - not to call up when needed. Only costs and pay for the evacuation and return this useless creature. Ultimately, the process of bringing up to 100% when looked - I cleaned out the entire location, then one by one approached the enemy, kicking them one by one, waking, and called the dog -- Then the dog under his feet turned up, when the enemies kick, then suddenly you find the explosives when the explosion occurs - this level of communication was still falling. Ugh - I remember so tremble. In General more than ever. Weed treatment and other garbage I don't need, I even eared Griffin himself was shot down - dog wasn't even then.
And Quiet the most fun to play - it distracts the fighters on one side of the village, I finish off the fighters on the other. Intelligence, etc shows on the map all that is necessary. His Glushak, Yes, even heavy fighters lulls with a few shots.
The same aesthetic pleasure from the contemplation, for example when through the crowd of enemies that bull runs - dust, thunder and earthquake - but her point blank no one sees class! :)
Generally Quiet and nobody else can have!

0werewolf0 30.11.19

DenchikK12345
I cleaned out the entire location, then one by one approached the enemy, kicking them one by one, waking, and called the dog...
I did
And quiet if runs through the soldiers and then kills them

f
fastdimka 30.11.19

Quiet certainly is a cutie and I would like to run with her, but Sobakin IMBA. When trying to at least block the post clean Quiet in order to pump it, all the time there is some garbage. She kills without a team, I need a soldier, that's something else.

D
Discriminante 30.11.19

Let the Talker trankviliziruyuschy rifle with a silencer, disembark, and order her to attack, putting the place of the sniper. After you doberlet to the place - you will see that at least 50% of the work is already done. You just have to scan those already lying in shock. For this painting, shaking the Quiet, blatantly killed all the soldiers, regardless of their stats. Do not look at. But now I have a wholesale delivery :). Checkpoints it is able to shock yourself. If enemies are about 10 or more, you need to constantly tell her with a place to thrash sitting somewhere at the top and admiring the scenery. Preferably at night. If there are aspiring - to re-conduct the exploration. The girl rapid do not need. You can stay away from enemies.
Sobakin can not. But I'm not in any way belittle the dignity of the dog. It felt very pleasant. All the other teams yuzayutsya not as active as with the Talker, which in principle is nice. Don't need every 20 seconds to open the map.
Can't choose from those two, who is better..

D
DD-double down 30.11.19

The silent cooler and it********Aya knows how to shoot in short I like it because she's hot

J
JeiGee 30.11.19

Sobakin which PESEL delivers. Sometimes someone comes in the room and you pretend to masturbate on quiet, and then immediately take companions pasela to drive with him. PESEL top.

S
SkyraX 30.11.19

it seemed to me that the local Roach suffers a bit(although judging by the dramatic twists and turns,maybe not a little) bouts of rage,when I need something fast to blow up,and the roach is near explosives, and I don't have time to give her order and wait for them to depart,you have to blow up with the horse (:D),and so it is useful to snipers,especially in terms of intelligence separate from you at a distance.