3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daniil Gredin 30.11.19 05:11 am

The talker (Quiet) vs Didi (DD) (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Discussing the game with friends and acquaintances, I noticed that everyone who liked the game and who plays it are divided into two main camps: those who love Quiet and those who love DD.

Of course these are the two most popular partner in the game, what I was interested in the question, and who is more popular? To give the prize of spectator sympathies?)) And for me it is definitely a DD, my vote for him without doubt, he did very pleased from the very beginning, when the little and cute appeared on the fields of Afghanistan and still I really like this faithful beast, and in General I love animals. Half-naked women, of course, too, but painted as spit, and DD, too, though drawn, it is still emotion somehow causes.

I would like to know other opinions, it is best deployed, but at least just to vote for someone!)

And Yes, I know that topics like A vs B is pretty stupid, but in this case is really interesting.
48 Comments
Sort by:
L
LaserDeath 30.11.19

My personal opinion - Quiet needed only until not pumped his naletal sniper with Glushak. Then all - it is useless. Intelligence is no. And when the covers and knocks, all without pomeshivaya. Then it is inconvenient to search for the bodies. Have to make unnecessary movements with sonar. So after running and pumped out the Silent I went back to the dog.

Well, a little more kind of hate her singing.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 30.11.19

Of a talker though, and the hunky, but mostly for games it is useless, because it raises a big nix, affects malopodvalnaya artificial intelligence. The only thing she+sinful butterfly perfect for 11 mission, simply climb on the roof and run in place, 5 minutes from the power, you don't even have to shoot the skulls, she'll do it, and even rank's work. The rest of the doggie I'm sorry perfect, ticks all vragov and won't let anyone through, you can bark to alert the enemy and the dog will stun him if necessary, and the cartridges are spent. And it is still very important, very properly made the fact that the dog under his feet though and runs, but not confused, you just run through it, I remember I was terribly annoyed in the game half life 2 when the allies constantly underfoot.

s
saa0891 30.11.19

By far the horse,because the Sprinter simulator or simulator passenger vertalet very annoying,well or kraynyak dog,she is still quite useful,just said everything is nearby.
The only silent firing,and the robot generally useless crap (and still control it through one place) and it is still stealth.

R
Richards 30.11.19

If helmets are not present, then it is possible to clean up the entire database, intelligence rapidly increases, I just do not understand if she kills, then karma is not the same chapters of the hero?

A
AlexanderMakarenko013 30.11.19

DD better than a silent fact that this way is more fun to play in stealth. And what a talker ? Explored the checkpoint, she removed in your team, that you came to this at the ready, all ottolini, and rejoice in the result. In short, DD for gamers, and a Talker for the lazy

T
Thorgal 30.11.19

My version of the game.

A
Aleksey Bondarenko 1 30.11.19

Take only quiet because was not able recover from the time of my first d-d-dog was killed. And karma then to wash I had...

U
Umbasus 30.11.19

A talker with a tranquilizer rifle. A couple of minutes and the entire base sleeping XD the Dog is like hell when u give the order to attack.